- Salem woman gets 25 years in child pornography case Updated: Dec-11-13 10:11 pm
- Wounded Ore. deputy released from hospital Updated: Dec-09-13 6:09 pm
- Marion County continues to investigate child death Updated: Dec-08-13 1:11 pm
- State police: details of police shooting on I-5 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:50 am
- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- Ore. driver, 76, dies after fall, exposure Updated: Dec-05-13 11:23 pm
- Food donations at Salem mission a varied lot Updated: Dec-03-13 4:29 pm
- Garmin announces expansion plans in Salem Updated: Dec-02-13 8:25 pm
- Police: Crash victim may have been seeking phone Updated: Nov-27-13 12:56 pm
- Christmas tree delivered to Oregon Capitol Updated: Nov-26-13 10:01 am
- Inmate indicted in Oregon prisoner's death Updated: Nov-25-13 9:37 pm
- Cover Oregon discloses 2 more security breaches Updated: Nov-25-13 7:43 pm
- Police rescue girl, 2, after Ore. hostage standoff Updated: Nov-23-13 3:55 pm
- Pesky Salem seagull moves on, just in time Updated: Nov-22-13 10:17 am
- Driver hits Salem police car at stop light Updated: Nov-21-13 10:17 am
- 1 Salem pedestrian killed, 1 critically injured Updated: Nov-21-13 9:02 am
- Ore. man gets life in prison for wife's murder Updated: Nov-19-13 5:40 pm
- Ore. man pleads guilty to killing wife in 2011 Updated: Nov-18-13 9:35 pm
- Suspect held in killing at Salem frozen food plant Updated: Nov-14-13 9:04 am
- Family of man slain by Salem police sues Updated: Nov-11-13 10:07 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Salem woman convicted with her husband of producing child pornography videos of two young girls has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
SALEM, Oregon - A Marion County sheriff's deputy wounded in the hunt for a stolen car suspect has been released from the hospital.
SALEM, Oregon - The death of a 3-year-old Salem girl remains unsolved more than six months since she was found unconscious in her home.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a Salem police detective traveling on Interstate 5 shot and wounded a pickup truck driver after that man armed himself with a gun and confronted the detective.
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
SALEM, Oregon - The Marion County sheriff's office says a 76-year-old Salem, Oregon, man who went for a drive apparently fell and hit his head as he got out of the car, then lay outside in below-freezing temperatures before he was found. The man died at a Salem hospital.
SALEM, Oregon - The back door at the Union Gospel Mission is a hub for food donations for such typical fare as canned green beans and bread, but it's not unusual to see someone unload a whole elk, deer or even a bear.
SALEM, Oregon - GPS device maker Garmin AT Inc. announced Monday it will expand in Salem with the help of state incentives.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 74-year-old woman fatally struck on a highway west of Salem may have been looking in the dark for a lost cellphone.
SALEM, Oregon - It's beginning to look like the holidays at the Capitol in Salem.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon inmate has been charged with aggravated murder in the nearly 2-year-old slaying of a fellow prisoner, according to court records.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon's troubled health insurance exchange has discovered two more instances in which personal information of applicants was sent to the wrong people.
TURNER, Oregon - Police rescued a 2-year-old girl who was held hostage for eight hours by a man accused of fatally shooting her mother.
SALEM, Oregon - A pesky seagull that became a nuisance at a Salem office building picked a good time to move on.
SALEM, Oregon - A driver in his 70s hit the gas instead of the brakes at a red light Wednesday, and his pickup truck crashed into another car in Salem - a police car.
SALEM, Oregon - Police say a vehicle hit two pedestrians near an intersection Wednesday night in Salem, killing one and sending the other to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.
SALEM, Oregon - A Keizer, Oregon, man who pleaded guilty to killing his wife has been sentenced to life in prison with the chance for parole in 25 years.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon man charged with killing his wife in 2011 has pleaded guilty to murder. Peter Zielinski's trial had been scheduled to begin Monday.
SALEM, Oregon - Police say they have a suspect in custody in the killing of a man early Wednesday at the Norpac frozen foods processing plant in Salem.
SALEM, Oregon - The family of a man shot to death by Salem police last year is suing the city and two police officers for wrongful death.