- Teens in Keizer slaying to be tried as adults Updated: Mar-08-14 1:20 am
- Oregon says Columbia River bridge project is dead Updated: Mar-07-14 10:31 pm
- Oregon Legislature approves budget, adjourns Updated: Mar-07-14 9:43 pm
- Ore. judge upholds plan to send child to Mexico Updated: Mar-06-14 10:37 pm
- Rail trail proposal rolls through Oregon House Updated: Mar-05-14 9:19 pm
- Salem girls coach in court on sex charges Updated: Mar-05-14 10:08 am
- More charges against Turner massage therapist Updated: Feb-25-14 10:14 am
- Ricochet wounds target-shooting Silverton teen Updated: Feb-25-14 9:00 am
- Oregon House GOP ousts Parrish from leadership Updated: Feb-24-14 11:24 pm
- Oregon House panel OKs local pot-dispensary bans Updated: Feb-24-14 7:26 pm
- Oregon sheriffs ask relief with inmate health care Updated: Feb-24-14 2:56 pm
- Oregon House OKs Hatfield statue in US Capitol Updated: Feb-21-14 8:55 pm
- Korea War veteran receives medals 6 decades late Updated: Feb-21-14 6:46 pm
- Oregon Senate approves Internet voting study Updated: Feb-20-14 6:44 pm
- Oregon lawmaker planning initiated privacy measure Updated: Feb-19-14 5:20 pm
- Oregon turns 155; state was 33rd admitted Updated: Feb-14-14 6:26 pm
- Oregon gun-control bill hits snag in committee Updated: Feb-13-14 7:19 pm
- Arizona homicide suspect arrested in Salem Updated: Feb-13-14 9:53 am
- EPA: No cause found for Salem bone cancer cases Updated: Feb-12-14 4:36 pm
- Ore. revenue forecast won't avert budget cuts Updated: Feb-12-14 2:14 pm
- Adult, child killed in Salem collision Updated: Feb-12-14 9:40 am
- Salem, Ore., police: Judge died in accidental fall Updated: Feb-11-14 7:25 pm
- Oregon K-12 enrollment hits record high Updated: Feb-11-14 3:58 pm
- House Speaker: Capitol reopens Monday Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
- Prison agency asks lawmakers for $41 million Updated: Feb-09-14 1:50 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The teenage son of a Keizer, Oregon, woman and a friend of his were arraigned Friday on charges alleging they killed her and seriously wounded her husband.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Transportation announced Friday that it's shutting down planning for the Columbia River Crossing project after the state Legislature declined to approve funding to build a new Interstate 5 and light-rail bridge into Washington.
SALEM, Oregon - The state Legislature voted Friday to approve funding for cancer research facilities at Oregon Health & Science University, got the budget back in balance and then adjourned the 2014 session.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon judge has upheld a state agency's recommendation that a 6-year-old American-born girl be sent to live in Mexico with her father over the objections of her mother and maternal grandmother.
SALEM, Oregon - A proposal to develop an 85-mile trail along an old railroad bed in Northwestern Oregon is gaining steam in Salem.
SALEM, Oregon - The West Salem High School girls basketball coach accused of sexually abusing a player was in Polk County Circuit Court Tuesday to hear he now faces additional sex abuse charges.
SALEM, Oregon - A massage therapist accused of inappropriate touching was back in Marion County Circuit Court on Monday facing additional charges.
SALEM, Oregon - An 18-year-old Silverton man was wounded by a ricochet bullet while target shooting with four other teens in a wooded area.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon House Republicans voted Monday evening to oust Rep. Julie Parrish, one of the Legislature's most vocal and visible Republicans, from its leadership team.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon House committee moved Monday to let cities and counties ban medical marijuana dispensaries, reversing a Senate decision to allow local governments to regulate but not ban the pot stores that will become legal this year.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon sheriffs are looking to the Legislature for relief from some of the cost of caring for inmates in the county jail.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon House voted Friday to pull a statue of Oregon pioneer Jason Lee from a prominent place in the U.S. Capitol and replace it with one of Mark Hatfield, the influential Oregon politician and World War II veteran who died in 2011 at the age of 89.
SALEM, Oregon - It has been called the "forgotten war," but after being overlooked for more than six decades, one Keizer man's service in the Korean War was remembered and recognized Friday at a ceremony in the Capitol.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Senate on Thursday set the wheels in motion for studying the possibility of Internet voting, with proponents arguing the state could become a national pioneer as it did with vote by mail.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon lawmaker who's leaving office is planning an initiated measure to limit the powers of Oregon law enforcement officers to collect cellphone, Internet and other personal data.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon is 155 years old as of Friday.
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon bill that would require background checks for private gun sales appears to be in trouble.
SALEM, Oregon - Police say a homicide suspect wanted in Phoenix was arrested Wednesday night at a homeless camp in Salem.
SALEM, Oregon - Federal environmental officials say they can't explain childhood bone cancer cases in West Salem.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon's latest revenue estimates mean state lawmakers can't avoid budget cuts during the current legislative session.
SALEM, Oregon - A child and an adult were killed in a collision Tuesday night in Salem.
SALEM, Oregon - Salem, Oregon, police say an autopsy has determined that a 74-year-old Marion County Circuit Court judge died in an accidental fall at his home.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon's K-12 enrollment has reached a record high.
SALEM, Oregon - The Speaker of the House's office says the state Capitol is planning to reopen at 8 a.m. Monday.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Corrections is asking state lawmakers for extra cash to help deal with an unexpected influx of inmates and overly ambitious budget-cutting targets.