- Kennebec River searched in connection with slaying Updated: Dec-03-13 7:05 am
- Parents of veteran shot in Farmington file suit Updated: Dec-03-13 5:52 am
- Starks man dies in Fairfield crash Updated: Nov-29-13 6:26 am
- New Sharon woman jailed for giving minors alcohol Updated: Nov-27-13 6:43 am
- Waterville officials vote to sell old locomotive Updated: Nov-20-13 7:40 am
- Bingham wind farm review on hold over bats Updated: Nov-19-13 7:34 am
- South China woman charged with stealing from store Updated: Nov-13-13 7:20 am
- Winslow woman charged with stealing thousands Updated: Nov-13-13 6:10 am
- Waterville man shoots himself with rifle Updated: Nov-08-13 6:34 am
- Wife beats husband in Maine municipal election Updated: Nov-06-13 7:37 am
- NH teen investigated for alleged Maine threat Updated: Nov-05-13 6:55 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - State police divers have searched a stretch of the Kennebec River in Waterville for evidence related to a Vassalboro homicide two weeks ago.
PORTLAND, Maine - The parents of an Army veteran shot and killed by a Farmington police officer during an armed confrontation have a filed a federal wrongful death lawsuit against the officer, police chief and town.
FAIRFIELD, Maine - Police say one man was killed and second man was hospitalized after a head-on crash in Fairfield.
FARMINGTON, Maine - A New Sharon woman has been sentenced to 21 days in jail for providing alcohol to two teenagers who got drunk, then crashed a pickup truck they stole.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Waterville officials have voted to sell a historic steam locomotive that sits slowly deteriorating in town because it's too expensive to restore.
BINGHAM, Maine - Review of a proposed 62-turbine wind farm in Bingham has been put on hold in part because of concerns about bats.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police say they have issued a court summons to a South China woman who allegedly ignored employees trying to stop her and walked out of a Waterville supermarket with about $200 worth of food.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The former treasurer of a Maine high school wrestling team's booster club has pleaded not guilty to stealing thousands of dollars from the organization.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police say a Waterville man accidentally shot off part of his face while showing his hunting rifle to friends.
WATERVILLE, Maine - A Maine woman has beaten her husband in an election they say was more about being involved in their community than about partisan politics.
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - Police say a prank bomb threat at a Maine Walmart store was made by a 14-year-old New Hampshire boy.