- UMaine Farmington eliminates 18 positions Updated: Mar-05-14 4:21 pm
- Man wearing pajama bottoms robs Winthrop store Updated: Mar-05-14 7:50 am
- Maine bridge proves tougher than expected to demo Updated: Feb-28-14 6:55 pm
- Maine man arrested in Waterville bank robbery Updated: Feb-28-14 4:46 pm
- Maine woman recoups lost money Updated: Feb-27-14 9:38 am
- Judge rules for Somerset County in jail dispute Updated: Feb-26-14 7:08 am
- Police search for Winslow pharmacy robber Updated: Feb-25-14 6:01 am
- Police: Teen called in threats to Skowhegan store Updated: Feb-21-14 7:28 am
- Madison man charged with snowmobiling while drunk Updated: Feb-19-14 6:25 am
- Plans for I-95 interchange in Waterville advance Updated: Feb-18-14 7:34 am
- Maine woman indicted on embezzlement charges Updated: Feb-15-14 4:05 pm
- Wilton gets $200,000 EPA grant for tannery cleanup Updated: Feb-10-14 6:32 am
FARMINGTON, Maine - The University of Maine at Farmington has cut 18 jobs from its budget, which resulted in three layoffs.
WINTHROP, Maine - Winthrop police are seeking the public's help in identifying an armed robber who wore green pajama bottoms and a mask when he held up a convenience store.
NEW SHARON, Maine - A century-old Maine bridge deemed in danger of collapsing proved tougher than expected when the state tried to demolish it.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police have made an arrest in a bank robbery in the Maine town of Waterville.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Five years ago, Cathy Landry found a bag containing $5,000 outside a bank and immediately turned it in. This week, it was her turn to benefit from a stranger doing the right thing.
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - A court has ruled that Somerset County can use the revenue it receives for housing federal detainees to help pay the debt for construction of the county jail.
WINSLOW, Maine - Police are searching for the suspect who robbed a Winslow pharmacy.
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - Skowhegan police allege a "tech savvy" 14-year-old boy called in two bomb threats to a local Wal-Mart in less than a week.
MADISON, Maine - A Madison man who crashed his snowmobile into a parked car on a residential street has been charged with snowmobiling while drunk.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Construction of a $6 million interchange on Interstate 95 in Waterville could start as early as next year.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Winslow woman has been indicted on charges of bilking two youth sports teams.
WILTON, Maine - Wilton officials say a $200,000 federal grant is expected to cover the majority of costs associated with the cleanup of a former tannery in town.