- Police investigate photos of underage girls in Maine Updated: Sep-04-15 7:46 am
OAKLAND, Maine - Police are trying to get the bottom of Facebook pages that keep resurfacing with sexually explicit images of young girls in Maine.
- Katherine Boo to receive Lovejoy Award in Maine Updated: Aug-29-15 10:04 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A former Washington Post reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing dire conditions in group homes for the mentally disabled will be this year's recipient of Lovejoy Award at Colby College.
- Motorcyclist critically injured in Waterville accident Updated: Aug-28-15 3:46 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police say a motorcyclist was critically injured after a crash involving two sport utility vehicles in Kennebec County.
- Big school districts contract for compostable lunch trays Updated: Aug-25-15 11:29 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Officials say a Maine fiber plant is the first in the country to make compostable lunch trays, and it will sell the trays to six large school districts as an alternative to polystyrene foam.
- Liberal arts college receives $1.1M for students in need Updated: Aug-20-15 7:22 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A liberal arts and business college in Maine has been awarded a $1.1 million grant to help retain students in need.
- Maine officials drop suit against farmer over dead animals Updated: Aug-12-15 5:16 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Maine agriculture officials have dropped a case against a Sidney farmer who they say didn't dispose of bodies of animals that had died on his property.
- Judge rules in favor of 3 officers, Winslow in lawsuit Updated: Aug-07-15 5:17 am
WINSLOW, Maine - A federal judge has recommended a ruling in favor of a Maine town and three police officers in a lawsuit brought by a resident alleging excessive force was used against him during a past arrest.
- Waterville man gets 13 years for sexually assaulting child Updated: Aug-06-15 5:08 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Waterville man has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl last year.