- Maine pageant contestant concedes crown after miscount Updated: Jul-03-15 12:36 pm
WINSLOW, Maine - A Miss 4th of July pageant winner who got upset when told there was a miscount and she could share the title has decided to concede her crown.
- Police: 3 men arrested in connection with burglary spree Updated: Jul-03-15 7:02 am
EAST DIXFIELD, Maine - Police say three men have been charged in connection with a string of business burglaries in three Maine towns.
- $1,000 reward offered in Norridgewock jewelry theft Updated: Jul-03-15 6:34 am
NORRIDGEWOCK, Maine - A $1,000 award is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever broke into a Norridgewock home in April and stole about $10,000 worth of jewelry.
- Police say Oakland man's missing child claim untrue Updated: Jun-26-15 8:05 am
WINSLOW, Maine - An Oakland man is in trouble for allegedly sparking a search that tied up 20 emergency responders looking for a lost child who did not exist.
- Governor jokes that he'd like to shoot political cartoonist Updated: Jun-25-15 5:53 pm
WATERVILLE, Maine - Gov. Paul LePage's joke about shooting a political cartoonist is falling flat.
- $100K bail set for man accused of threatening neighbors Updated: Jun-23-15 6:18 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - A Maine man authorities say accused his neighbors of kidnapping his girlfriend and then shot at one of the neighbor's homes has been held on $100,000 cash bail.
- 2 man charged with stealing metal plates from tannery Updated: Jun-19-15 7:37 am
HARTLAND, Maine - Two men are facing charges for allegedly stealing about $350,000 worth of equipment from a Hartland tannery that makes leather products for the U.S. military.
- 3 kids get minor injuries in Maine roller coaster mishap Updated: Jun-13-15 10:22 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police in Waterville, Maine, say three children suffered minor injuries - with one of them taken to a hospital - after an accident involving a carnival roller coaster ride.
- Palmyra murder trial delayed a third time, set for November Updated: Jun-11-15 6:39 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - The trial of a Palmyra man charged with beating another man to death nearly two years ago has been postponed again because he is switching lawyers.
- Maine voters elect to have sheriff absorb police department Updated: Jun-09-15 7:04 am
MADISON, Maine - Residents of Madison have elected to have their police department absorbed by a county sheriff's office.