- Redford provides star power at Colby Commencement Updated: May-24-15 10:59 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Two-time Academy Award winner Robert Redford is bringing some star power to Colby College's commencement.
- Fired Maine fire chief will admit to theft under plea deal Updated: May-19-15 1:20 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - Authorities say the former chief of the Skowhegan Fire Department will admit to felony theft charges under a plea agreement reached between him and New Hampshire state prosecutors.
- NTSB: Pilot error led to Whitefield helicopter crash Updated: May-15-15 6:46 am
WHITEFIELD, Maine - Federal investigators have determined that a helicopter crash in Whitefield last year was caused when the pilot failed to respond to low fuel warnings.
- Police: Maine mother told police she was her daughter Updated: May-14-15 5:53 am
WINSLOW, Maine - A Maine mother and daughter are facing criminal charges after the mother allegedly gave her daughter's information to Winslow police during a traffic stop.
- Maine Wardens completes hunting accident investigation Updated: May-13-15 3:50 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - The Maine Warden Service says it has completed its investigation into an apparent hunting accident that injured a Waterville man last week.
- Plaque missing for decades from Waterville bridge recovered Updated: May-11-15 7:52 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A bronze plaque that's been missing from a Waterville bridge for decades has been recovered.
- Court: Cell tower construction can move forward Updated: May-11-15 2:23 am
STARKS, Maine - The Maine Supreme Court has upheld the decision of a Somerset County planning board to build a long-debated cellphone tower after a lengthy appeals process.
- Police: Bingham man tries to steal chairs, wields machete Updated: May-05-15 7:40 am
MOSCOW, Maine - Police have arrested a Maine man they allege tried to steal lawn chairs from a woman's yard, and then swung a machete when the woman wielded a garden hoe to try to stop him.
- Waterville shelters gets $1M grant Updated: May-04-15 8:05 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - The Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter in Waterville has received a $1 million grant officials say will be used to help build a second floor for youth and young adults.
- Maine homeless shelter receives state grant for expansion Updated: May-04-15 2:49 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A homeless shelter in Kennebec County is getting a $1 million grant from the Maine State Housing Authority to help get their expansion plans off the ground.
- Walter Cronkite's grandson, voice of Dennis the Menace, dies Updated: Apr-30-15 5:01 pm
WATERVILLE, Maine - Late CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite's grandson and the voice of Dennis the Menace has died.
- Town issues rabies alert after 2 raccoons test positive Updated: Apr-30-15 1:43 am
FAIRFIELD, Maine - A rabies alert has been issued in a western Maine town after two raccoons tested positive for the disease in less than two months.
- Augusta's Capital Judicial Center grand open house postponed Updated: Apr-27-15 1:22 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Officials say the grand open house for the Capital Judicial Center in Augusta has been pushed back four months.