- DSU names longtime assistant Stanton as head coach Updated: Dec-04-13 8:05 am
- Dickinson officials debate new elementary school Updated: Dec-03-13 5:34 am
- ND senator's bill aims to corral sex trafficking Updated: Nov-30-13 10:58 am
- ND holiday shoppers like 'stampede of horses' Updated: Nov-29-13 12:06 pm
- ND Senate leader wants more state aid for US 85 Updated: Nov-27-13 10:02 am
- Foundation in place for western ND refinery Updated: Nov-25-13 5:04 am
- Dickinson man charged with sexually abusing infant Updated: Nov-23-13 1:59 pm
- Dickinson eyeing new public safety center Updated: Nov-22-13 5:04 am
- Longtime Dickinson State football coach retiring Updated: Nov-21-13 5:33 pm
- Man sentenced to 1 year for fatal N. Dakota crash Updated: Nov-16-13 11:22 am
- Plea deal in works for ND hit-and-run suspect Updated: Nov-07-13 7:05 am
- Man gets prison, treatment for pharmacy holdup Updated: Nov-06-13 6:14 pm
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Longtime Dickinson State assistant football coach Pete Stanton now has the top job.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Public school officials in Dickinson are thinking about buying land for the possibility of building a new elementary school.
FARGO, North Dakota - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp has introduced legislation meant to crack down on sex trafficking, which experts fear is on the rise in her home state of North Dakota due to the large influx of men coming to work in the state's western oil patch.
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakotans braved the cold on Friday and some even a day earlier on Thanksgiving Day for sales of up to 50 percent and other deals too good to pass up.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A leading state senator says North Dakota should devote more oil tax money to enhancing U.S. Highway 85, the main north-south corridor in the western oil patch.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - The foundation has been laid for a new diesel refinery in western North Dakota.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A Dickinson man who moved to North Dakota from Arizona is accused of sexually abusing an infant.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - The city of Dickinson is moving forward with plans to house the city's police and fire departments in a proposed public safety center.
FARGO, North Dakota - Hank Biesiot, the longtime coach at Dickinson State who challenged the record for all-time NAIA victories, said Thursday he is stepping down after 38 years.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A South Carolina man has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison for a fatal rollover crash that killed a Wyoming man in western North Dakota.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A plea deal is in the works for a man accused in a fatal hit-and-run incident in Dickinson.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - A man who robbed a Dickinson pharmacy in an attempt to get treatment for drug and alcohol abuse got what he wanted.