- Feds seize more than $86,000 worth of marijuana in Yuma Updated: Aug-27-15 11:20 am
YUMA, Arizona - Border Patrol agents say they have seized more than 170 pounds of marijuana from a vehicle in Yuma County whose driver fled the scene.
- Yuma clerk's notary seal to be restored after retraining Updated: Aug-24-15 10:47 am
YUMA, Arizona - The Yuma city clerk will lose her notary seal for 30 days instead of a permanent revocation under an agreement with the Secretary of State's office.
- Airport sees record among passengers who started trip there Updated: Aug-16-15 5:34 pm
YUMA, Arizona - A recent report by the Federal Aviation Administration shows a record number of passengers started their flights during 2014 at the Yuma International Airport.
- Honduran deported 7 times arrested by border agents in Yuma Updated: Aug-14-15 7:40 pm
YUMA, Arizona - Border Patrol agents in southwestern Arizona have arrested a Honduran man for illegally entering the U.S. near a California port of entry.
- Indictment shows details of Arizona guard's alleged assault Updated: Aug-04-15 5:46 pm
PHOENIX - An indictment obtained by The Associated Press reveals new details about the reported sexual assault of a female corrections officer in Yuma by a state prison inmate, but state correction officials still refuse to release a report on their investigation.