- Yuma man is dead after playing Russian roulette Updated: Mar-11-14 6:14 am
- Yuma wife who hired hitman loses sentence appeal Updated: Mar-09-14 2:16 pm
- Yuma motorcyclist dies after being hit by car Updated: Mar-09-14 6:15 am
- Retired teacher reads to former student's class Updated: Mar-08-14 8:10 am
- Yuma glass facility to pay $120K penalty Updated: Mar-08-14 5:02 am
- Arizona courts try out system on pretrial releases Updated: Mar-03-14 12:49 pm
- Ariz. lawmaker revises 'sloppy' finance report Updated: Feb-16-14 4:13 pm
- El Salvador felon is arrested at Ariz-Calif border Updated: Feb-14-14 5:46 pm
- Ariz. hangar now bears name of SD native Joe Foss Updated: Feb-13-14 6:24 pm
YUMA, Arizona - Authorities in southwestern Arizona say a 19-year-old man is dead after an accidental shooting.
YUMA, Arizona - A Yuma woman convicted of hiring a hitman to kill her husband in 1997 has been denied an appeal of her life sentence.
YUMA, Arizona - Authorities say a 65-year-old man has died in Yuma after the motorcycle he was riding was rear-ended by a car.
YUMA, Arizona - Amanda Stoermer, a second- and third-grade teacher at James D. Price Elementary School, felt like she had stepped back in time to her elementary school days when her own second-grade teacher came to her classroom to read to her students.
PHOENIX - Arizona Department of Environmental Quality officials say a glass company has agreed to pay a $120,000 penalty for hazardous waste violations at its Yuma facility.
YUMA, Arizona - Five courts around Arizona will be trying out a new system to help judges decide whether it's safe to release criminal defendants before their trials.
PHOENIX - An Arizona lawmaker who fueled accusations of double-dipping after filing for nearly $20,000 in reimbursements for driving costs submitted a new report this week, requesting about half as much.
YUMA, Arizona - A convicted felon from El Salvador has been arrested in southwestern Arizona for being in the country illegally.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - An aircraft hangar in Arizona now bears the name of Medal of Honor recipient and South Dakota native Joe Foss.