- Oklahoma AG files anti-discrimination lawsuit Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Vogel to use regular starters against Thunder Updated: Apr-13-14 11:50 am
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-12-14 3:45 am
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Wolves cruise past Spurs, 110-91 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:24 pm
- Growing demand for US apartments pushing up rents Updated: Apr-03-14 5:28 pm
- Spurs' streak hits 18 with 103-77 win at Indiana Updated: Apr-01-14 3:41 am
- Rockets end skid with 124-86 blowout over Jazz Updated: Mar-17-14 11:33 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's attorney general has filed an anti-discrimination lawsuit against a Miami restaurant and its owner over allegations of sexual harassment of employees.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
INDIANAPOLIS - Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Sunday that he will use his regular starters Sunday against Oklahoma City.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with five days remaining in the regular season:
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
MINNEAPOLIS - Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
These are good times for U.S. landlords. For many tenants, not so much.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gregg Popovich may be the only guy who can stop San Antonio right now.