- Police: K-9 left in car 47 minutes, died at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-20-15 12:20 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin sheriff says a police dog assigned to the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits had been left in his partner's car for 47 minutes before being found dead.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Spieth clinches points-based PGA award Updated: Aug-18-15 3:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jordan Spieth already can count on one award as player of the year.
- Arrival of Jason Day: Aussie fulfills potential with a major Updated: Aug-17-15 11:53 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - In his eighth year on the PGA Tour, Jason Day reached a major pinnacle of his career by winning the PGA Championship.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Jason Day shows major mettle and wins PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 9:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Given a third straight chance to finally win a major, Jason Day promised a fight to the finish in the PGA Championship.
- Column: Not your ordinary caddie-player team wins PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 9:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day lost his father to cancer when he was 12. If not for Colin Swatton, he might have lost everything else.
- Not cool: Snowman on 1st hole ruins Dustin Johnson's chances Updated: Aug-16-15 8:47 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - No one knows better than Dustin Johnson how one disastrous hole at Whistling Straits can ruin a final round in a PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Day in charge as he goes for first major at PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 5:21 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day rolled in a 50-foot putt for one of his four birdies on the front nine Sunday as he built a three-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Column: No joke - a Samoan walks onto a golf course and ... Updated: Aug-15-15 10:08 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The family business, at least on the athletic side of the Finau family, was pro football or basketball.
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Japan's Iwata matches major record with 63 at PGA Updated: Aug-14-15 4:14 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Hiroshi Iwata of Japan fired a 90-yard wedge from the rough on No. 18 that nearly rolled in before settling 3 feet from the cup. That tap-in par for a 63 was the best score at the PGA Championship so far and good enough to match the lowest single round ever in a major.
- About 3.4K volunteers working PGA Championship in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-14-15 11:32 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Several thousand volunteers are working to ensure the 2015 PGA Championship runs smoothly at Whistling Straits golf course near Sheboygan.
- Zach Johnson has his troubles at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 10:15 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The "other" player in the PGA Championship's power threesome pretty much played like it Thursday.
- Key hole at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 9:53 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A look at the key hole in the first round of the PGA Championship:
- Police dog dies at PGA Championship; air conditioner failed Updated: Aug-13-15 8:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Wisconsin authorities say a police dog assigned to the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits died after the air conditioner failed in his partner's squad car.
- Column: Same old Tiger, same old alibi at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 7:39 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - There's a saying in golf that "If you're going to miss it, miss it fast."
- Dustin Johnson plays like he's got a short memory Updated: Aug-13-15 3:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Dustin Johnson doesn't appear to be bothered by anything - not his close calls in the majors and not a bad memory from Whistling Straits five years ago.
- 5 best starts by players who faded at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 9:09 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Players seem to brace for the worst at certain majors, right until someone delivers the best score. It happened in 2004, the first time the PGA Championship came to Whistling Straits, a mysterious course that looked like a sheer brute with its rugged terrain off Lake Michigan.
- Who ya got? McIlroy-Spieth is golf's best rivalry in decade Updated: Aug-12-15 7:41 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - All of a sudden, it isn't quite as lonely at the top.
- PGA sticking with future tournaments at Trump courses Updated: Aug-12-15 4:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The PGA of America has no plans to take two golf tournaments away from courses Donald Trump owns over the next seven years.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- Finding the good out of the very bad Updated: Aug-11-15 6:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Imagine what must go through a player's mind when he returns to a place where a major championship was in his grasp until a blunder in the bunker ruined everything. The shot was shown countless times. Questions were inevitable and endless.
- European Tour pulls out of WGC for 2016 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The European Tour has chosen France over Firestone.