- Bail set at $1M for attempted rape suspect Updated: Mar-11-14 2:20 pm
- 2 sentenced for killing 14-year-old Portland boy Updated: Mar-11-14 9:32 am
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 Updated: Mar-11-14 2:40 am
- Transit use up in many cities, down for TriMet Updated: Mar-10-14 11:23 pm
- Shipping company to continue calling on Portland Updated: Mar-10-14 5:52 pm
- Portland elephants like golf course sand Updated: Mar-10-14 3:33 pm
- Porter wins at Oregon Sports Awards Updated: Mar-10-14 1:22 am
- Police: suspicious item wasn't explosive Updated: Mar-09-14 7:31 pm
- New Oregon test of eyewitness testimony challenged Updated: Mar-09-14 8:08 am
- Timbers rally to tie Union 1-1 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:06 am
- Portland St survives OT, beating Idaho St. 78-74 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:54 am
- Area popular with homeless closed after stabbing Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- Oregon man cleared after 10 years behind bars Updated: Mar-07-14 8:55 pm
- Board: Grain lockout unfair, workers broke law Updated: Mar-07-14 7:09 pm
- Snowpack still far below normal in Southern Oregon Updated: Mar-07-14 4:40 pm
- Oregon-back solar power company owes state Updated: Mar-07-14 4:14 pm
- Boy, 2, dies; was found injured at Portland motel Updated: Mar-07-14 1:19 am
- Portland State defeats Weber State 66-59 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:35 am
- Plane makes emergency stop due to unruly passenger Updated: Mar-06-14 5:58 pm
- Winter's rhythms in Portland riverside park Updated: Mar-06-14 4:17 pm
- Large tree falls on downtown Portland building Updated: Mar-06-14 10:05 am
- Blazers rout Hawks 102-78; Korver's streak ends Updated: Mar-06-14 2:18 am
- Port of Portland container terminal shuts again Updated: Mar-05-14 8:26 pm
- Man gets 2 years for sending white powder letters Updated: Mar-05-14 8:04 pm
- Meningococcal disease suspected in student death Updated: Mar-05-14 1:17 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Bail was set at $1 million for a registered sex offender charged with assaulting and trying to rape his former girlfriend in Bozeman and escaping from police custody, leading to a search throughout the western U.S.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Two men pleaded guilty Monday in Portland in the April 2011 death of a 14-year-old boy who found himself in the middle of a gang shooting near the Lloyd Center mall.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police had to be called in to subdue a 22-pound house cat that trapped its owners inside their bedroom after attacking their baby.
PORTLAND, Oregon - While the use of buses, trains and subways is on the rise in many U.S. cities, ridership in the Portland region's much touted TriMet system has fallen off.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Port of Portland officials say a South Korean shipping company unhappy about the pace of work among longshore workers will continue serving the port's container operation.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Not all sand is created equal. Just ask Lily, the Oregon Zoo's youngest elephant.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police say bomb-squad investigators have determined that a suspicious item left in a field wasn't an explosive but a discarded school project.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The first challenge to Oregon's landmark test for eyewitness testimony will begin in earnest next week, when prosecutors will try to convince the state's high court that a murder conviction was wrongly overturned.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Timbers' season-opening draw with Philadelphia left them wondering what they could have done to pull out the win.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Richardson scored 28 points and grabbed 14 boards in leading Portland State to a 78-74 overtime victory over Idaho State in a regular-season finale Saturday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police have banned overnight camping under a bridge that is host to a number of homeless people after a 39-year-old man was stabbed.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon man walked out of jail after waiting more than 10 years to be cleared of a murder.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Vancouver, Washington, grain terminal unfairly locked out employees for more than a year, but workers broke the law by making threats and engaging in violence during the dispute, according to a federal labor agency official.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - One pineapple express after another bringing warm rain across Oregon has helped boost reservoirs west of the Cascades and snowpacks in the northern mountains.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A solar power company that won Oregon government incentives to manufacture solar panels in Portland has missed its second payment in as many months on a $10 million loan.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police in Portland say a 2-year-old boy found critically injured earlier this week at a motel has died. A man arrested in the case remains in jail.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Southwest Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Oregon because of an unruly passenger who demanded multiple glasses of wine, displayed gang signs he said were for Jesus and frightened the flight crew, according to federal court documents.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Tom McCall Waterfront Park in downtown Portland is often one that is busy with large events such as the Oregon Brewers Festival or the Waterfront Blues Festival. On a cloudy day in the middle of the winter, it's not crowded with hundreds of people but is quite quiet.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A large old elm tree in downtown Portland was uprooted by the overnight wind and rain storm and fell on a building.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Port of Portland's container yard closed for the second day in a row. This time following an argument between security workers and longshoremen.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge sentenced a Vancouver, Washington, man to two years in prison for sending threatening letters laced with a suspicious powder to members of Congress, journalists, and the comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland high school student has died of a suspected case of meningococcal (mehn-ihn-joh-KAHK'-ul) disease.