- Authorities: Worker dies in trench collapse Updated: May-06-16 12:35 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Authorities say a 27-year-old construction worker died when a trench collapsed and buried him in Portland.
- Bill Clinton makes second Portland stop for Hillary Updated: May-05-16 8:21 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Former President Bill Clinton was in Portland after visiting Bend to campaign for his wife and Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton.
- Damian Lillard gets tested by Warriors, looks for rebound Updated: May-05-16 6:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - First it was a chest cold, then it was a fourth-quarter dry spell. The start of Damian Lillard's playoff series against the Golden State Warriors has been rough.
- Ore. Supreme Court limits damages in lawsuits against state Updated: May-05-16 4:17 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court voted 5-2 to uphold a $3 million cap on damages injured people can collect in lawsuits against the state or its employees.
- Judge: Plan for restoring Northwest salmon runs not enough Updated: May-04-16 9:19 pm
SEATTLE - A massive habitat restoration effort by the U.S. government doesn't do nearly enough to improve Northwest salmon runs, a federal judge ruled Thursday, handing a major victory to conservationists, anglers and others who hope to someday see four dams on the Snake River breached to make way for the fish.
- Refuge occupiers concerned about liberal Portland jury Updated: May-04-16 5:40 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Lawyers for those who occupied a national wildlife refuge in Oregon earlier this year are concerned a jury comprised of people from liberal Portland won't be impartial.
- Thorns' Heath named NWSL player of the month Updated: May-04-16 5:35 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland Thorns midfielder Tobin Heath has been named the National Women's Soccer League Player of the Month for April.
- Man who changed name to Avril Lavigne arrested on warrant Updated: May-04-16 3:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police say they have arrested a wanted unregistered sex offender who legally changed his name to Avril Lavigne.
- Judge OKs payroll tax ballot measure to aid Portland State Updated: May-03-16 4:25 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon judge has approved ballot language for a proposed payroll tax that would solely benefit Portland State University.
- 3 indicted in 2014 killing of Portland woman Updated: May-03-16 3:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Three men have been indicted on murder charges in the fatal shooting of a pregnant Portland woman nearly two years ago.
- 3-year-old survives fall from cliff that kills his mother Updated: May-02-16 4:49 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 3-year-old boy survived a 50-foot fall at a popular Oregon hiking trail that killed his 37-year-old mother.
- The Latest: Police arrest protesters in Seattle Updated: May-02-16 1:06 am
SEATTLE - The Latest on May Day marches across the U.S. (all times local):
- Anti-capitalists clash with Seattle police on May Day Updated: May-02-16 12:02 am
SEATTLE - Seattle police used pepper spray Sunday evening to disperse anti-capitalist protesters after authorities said rocks, flares and bricks were thrown at officers downtown.
- Portland beat Toronto 2-1, LA and Kansas draw 1-1 Updated: May-01-16 11:45 pm
- Hiker found dead after fall in Alaska's Denali National Park Updated: May-01-16 9:35 pm
DENALI NATIONAL PARK AND PRESERVE, Alaska - A hiker has been found dead in Alaska's Denali National Park and Preserve, and authorities believe he fell and suffered a fatal head injury.
- Valeri scores winner in Timbers' 2-1 win over Toronto Updated: May-01-16 7:35 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Timbers teammate Lucas Melano touched the ball before Diego Valeri's free kick against Toronto, telling him he would score.
- More gypsy moth spraying in Portland area on Sunday, Monday Updated: May-01-16 9:46 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Agriculture says it will be spraying for gypsy moths in north and northwest Portland on Sunday and Monday. This is the third and final round of spraying in the area.
- Investigators seek cause of Portland homeless camp fire Updated: Apr-30-16 6:37 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Investigators are searching for the cause of a Saturday morning fire at a Portland homeless camp. The fire was reported around 8 a.m. when propane tanks started exploding. Portland Fire & Rescue reports the fire was burning near the Portland International Raceway
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Austin Rivers' face is bloodied in game against Blazers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Los Angeles guard Austin Rivers left the Clippers' first-round playoff game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night with a bloody cut above his left eye that required 11 stitches.
- Despite Intel cuts, Portland high-tech is surging Updated: Apr-29-16 3:41 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon tech employment grew at its fastest rate in a decade last year, according to a new state report that finds those jobs pay unusually well and have an outsized impact on the economy.
- Engineered timber could be boon to wood products industry Updated: Apr-29-16 1:38 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Solid as steel. Sturdy as concrete.
- Police investigate crash involving deputy and pedestrian Updated: Apr-29-16 12:08 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland police major crash team is investigating an incident involving a Multnomah County Sheriff's deputy and a pedestrian.
- Police seize $1.5 million in cocaine in Washington County Updated: Apr-29-16 2:22 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police say they have seized an estimated $1.5 million worth of cocaine after stopping a vehicle with suspected drug traffickers in Washington County.