- Portland man pleads guilty to art-forgery scheme Updated: Jul-29-15 4:20 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon man confessed to faking works created by well-known artists and selling some of the knockoffs to a gallery owner.
- Portland fireworks hotline fizzles from overload Updated: Jul-29-15 1:08 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland's Fourth of July hotline was supposed to let residents report illegal fireworks and give police better leads for enforcement.
- Activists rappel off Oregon bridge to stop Shell icebreaker Updated: Jul-29-15 12:52 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Environmental activists rappelled off Portland's tallest bridge early Wednesday in an effort to stop a Shell Oil Arctic icebreaker from leaving the city.
- Salvation Army sets up charging ports for Portland homeless Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Following the misdemeanor arrest of two homeless people in Portland for using an outdoor power outlet to charge their phones, Salvation Army workers have set up a cellphone charging station.
- Woman sues Fred Meyer pharmacy after receiving wrong drugs Updated: Jul-29-15 6:19 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A woman who says she had to be taken to the emergency room after a Fred Meyer pharmacy employee gave her the wrong prescription has filed a lawsuit.
- 1 dead, 1 injured in mobile home shooting SE of Portland Updated: Jul-29-15 2:22 am
DAMASCUS, Oregon - The Clackamas County sheriff's office says one man was killed and another was injured during a mobile home park shooting in Damascus Tuesday night.
- New electric car quick-charging station opens in Portland Updated: Jul-28-15 1:22 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The largest lineup of electric car quick-charging stations in downtown Portland is open for business.
- Portlanders lax about paying annual arts tax, audit finds Updated: Jul-28-15 1:08 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Three years after the first arts tax payments arrived in the mail, nearly 200,000 Portlanders either haven't paid their first bill or filed paperwork claiming they are exempt from paying the $35 tax, according to a city audit released Tuesday.
- State seeks solutions to shipping woes at Hermiston workshop Updated: Jul-28-15 12:53 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - The recent withdrawal of nearly all container shipping at the Port of Portland has forced businesses throughout Oregon to choose between paying more for exports or risk losing customers overseas.
- Airline will fly between Klamath Falls and Portland Updated: Jul-27-15 8:37 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Commercial air service is returning to Klamath Falls.
- Portland cold case: father of 5 shot in the head Updated: Jul-27-15 1:40 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - It's been exactly 10 years since a father of five was gunned down at a North Portland parking lot, and police are asking for the public's help in solving the homicide.
- South Albany High becoming Rebels in name only Updated: Jul-27-15 1:08 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - They removed the Confederate battle flag from South Albany High School 20 years ago. A Confederate soldier does not dance during football games. This year, one of the school's 10 black students led the cheers.
- 1 injured in Portland shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 12:44 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police detectives are investigating a shooting at an East Portland home that left one man injured.
- Portland police arrest man in online prostitution sting Updated: Jul-27-15 10:28 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Numerous charges have been filed against a man Portland police say tried to have sex with a minor.
- Diverse, non-cool East Portland seeks greater representation Updated: Jul-27-15 4:37 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland may be known for fashionable hipsters, devotion to public transit, locally sourced chickens and artisanal food carts. But a part of this city by the river counters the narrative of livable, weird, predominantly white 'Portlandia.'
- Woman suffers serious injury in Oregon boating accident Updated: Jul-26-15 7:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office says it arrested a 34-year-old woman for boating while intoxicated after the propeller of the pontoon boat she was steering struck a swimmer's leg.
- Bend's housing market too expensive for young people Updated: Jul-26-15 4:19 pm
BEND, Oregon - Melissa Glidewell describes life in Bend as "poverty with a view."
- Former Portland developer pleads guilty to lying to a bank Updated: Jul-25-15 7:16 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland real estate developer pleaded guilty to lying to a bank about where he would direct the money from a loan.
- Q&A: A look at Shell Oil and Arctic offshore drilling Updated: Jul-25-15 5:18 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Shell Oil drill vessels are heading to the Arctic.
- Blazers sign G Pressey, F Alexander Updated: Jul-24-15 6:51 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers have signed guard Phil Pressey and forward Cliff Alexander.
- Kitzhaber probe: 17 state workers seek money for legal bills Updated: Jul-24-15 12:07 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The investigation of former Gov. John Kitzhaber has been quiet in recent months, but some action has occurred outside the public view.
- Hundreds stranded in Oregon after German flight delayed Updated: Jul-23-15 3:06 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Hundreds of passengers heading to Germany on Condor Airlines were stuck at Portland International Airport in Oregon for nearly 24 hours after an electrical smell forced the crew to stay put.
- Women's soccer enjoying its World Cup bump Updated: Jul-23-15 2:17 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Nowhere could the World Cup bump in women's soccer be more apparent than in Portland, where more than 21,000 fans watched a National Women's Soccer League rivalry match between the Thorns and the Seattle Reign.
- Thieves snatch woman's bike after cross-country ride Updated: Jul-23-15 6:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After riding from Washington, D.C., to Portland on her trusty bicycle, one woman was sorely disappointed to get home when thieves snatched her ride.
- All-electric taxi fleet begins in Portland Updated: Jul-23-15 6:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Environmentally conscious taxi riders in Portland have a new option now that an all-electric taxi fleet has launched.