- GOP making bold play for US Senate seat in Oregon Updated: Apr-20-14 5:15 pm
- Brewers fear proposed FDA rule would spike costs Updated: Apr-20-14 3:23 pm
- Oregon gay-marriage ban goes to court this week Updated: Apr-20-14 12:53 pm
- Suspect booked in shooting of Portland officer Updated: Apr-19-14 7:49 pm
- Lillard looks to first postseason with Portland Updated: Apr-19-14 3:30 am
- Eyewitness testimony no longer a gold standard Updated: Apr-18-14 4:44 pm
- Oregon oil trains carried 11M barrels in 2013 Updated: Apr-18-14 3:58 pm
- Killing reported at Oregon railroad workplace Updated: Apr-17-14 9:14 pm
- Oregon ruling spurs halt on immigration detainers Updated: Apr-17-14 8:25 pm
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen Updated: Apr-17-14 2:25 pm
- Tiny houses a big no-no in Salem Updated: Apr-17-14 1:59 pm
- Oregon appeals court affirms dogs are property Updated: Apr-17-14 9:43 am
- Gangs suspected in Portland shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 9:31 am
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Portland officer wounded, dog killed in shootout Updated: Apr-16-14 7:14 pm
- Judge: School can't suspend student from lacrosse Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 am
- Oregon schools hiring teachers again Updated: Apr-16-14 10:05 am
- Monica Wehby airs first ads of GOP Senate primary Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- Portland man gets 15 years in murder plot Updated: Apr-15-14 10:19 pm
- New Cover Oregon director reins in spending Updated: Apr-15-14 7:41 pm
- OSHA fines Port of Portland terminal operator Updated: Apr-15-14 6:19 pm
- Post office delivers card from before World War II Updated: Apr-15-14 5:21 pm
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- Deadline day for $35 Portland arts tax Updated: Apr-15-14 10:04 am
- Portland's elder statesman elephant turns 52 Updated: Apr-15-14 2:04 am
LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon - The GOP is making a bold play for a U.S. Senate seat in reliably Democratic Oregon, where a Republican hasn't been elected to a statewide office in more than a decade.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Northwest beer brewers have joined a national outcry over a proposed rule from the Food and Drug Administration which they say would make it prohibitively expensive for them to recycle spent grain by providing it to dairy farmers.
SALEM, Oregon - The future of Oregon's ban on same-sex marriage goes before a federal judge this week, and while critics will argue that it unconstitutionally discriminates against gays and lesbians, there appears to be little support for it to be upheld.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A man accused of shooting a Portland police officer and his canine partner has been released from the hospital.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The American legal system offers few moments as dramatic as an eyewitness to a crime pointing his finger across a crowded courtroom at a defendant.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The volume of oil hauled on railroads in Oregon increased last year to more than 11 million barrels - a dramatic increase from about 3 million barrels in 2012, reports to the state show.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An employee at an Oregon rail yard fatally shot a co-worker, the authorities said Thursday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge in Oregon has found that an immigrant woman's constitutional rights were violated when she was held in jail without probable cause at the request of U.S. immigration authorities, one of several recent federal court decisions to scrutinize the practice of keeping people in jail after they're eligible for release so that they can be considered for deportation.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The mix of 38 million gallons of treated water and one teen's urine has proven unacceptable to Portland officials who plan to flush away the whole lot - the second time in less than three years the city has gone to such lengths to keep its water pure.
SALEM, Oregon - Tiny houses.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Court of Appeals has thrown out the conviction of a Portland-area woman found guilty of starving her dog.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police suspect a shooting that wounded three people Wednesday night at a northeast Portland house is gang-related.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland, Oregon, police dog sicced on a burglary suspect was fatally shot early Wednesday, and his handler was wounded.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge has blocked the Portland schools from suspending a student lacrosse player for violating the drug-and-alcohol policy.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After years of layoffs or weak hiring, many school districts in Oregon are hiring teachers.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby (WEHB'-ee) is launching the first television ads in the Republican primary campaign for U.S. Senate.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 50-year-old man convicted of attempted aggravated murder in a plot to kill his partner in a southeast Portland market has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
DURHAM, Oregon - A turnaround expert brought in to fix Oregon's troubled health insurance exchange is clamping down on spending and who can make financial decisions as he tries to get Cover Oregon back on track.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The company that operates the Port of Portland's container terminal has been fined $18,360 following a safety inspection by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
BUTTE FALLS, Oregon - The postcard's message is brief, written along its edge in fading pencil: "Arrived in Portland at 8 o'clock. Having a fine time. Be home sometime Sat. - Blanche."
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Tuesday is federal income tax day, of course. In Portland it's also arts tax day.
PORTLAND, Oregon - More than a half century has passed since Packy the elephant's newsmaking birth at the Oregon Zoo. He's now a six-ton senior citizen and considered geriatric at age 52.