- Va. residents advised to keep food away from bears Updated: Apr-19-14 11:10 am
- Va. group produces CD of children's songs Updated: Apr-13-14 9:56 am
- ABC investigates report of male strip show Updated: Apr-09-14 2:34 am
- VMI alum tracking down Civil War families Updated: Apr-05-14 10:37 am
- Several Va airports now offering LaGuardia service Updated: Apr-03-14 3:11 am
- Canisters along Va. parkway suggest 'huffing' Updated: Mar-29-14 8:55 am
- Roanoke College sorority suspended from campus Updated: Mar-28-14 3:20 am
- Man sentenced to life in Va. capital murder case Updated: Mar-26-14 1:59 pm
- Blue Ridge Parkway attractions reopening Updated: Mar-22-14 10:56 am
- Va. group seeks info on whether abortions reported Updated: Mar-21-14 5:31 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - To us, a bird feeder swinging from a tree looks as tasty as a handful of sawdust. But to a scrawny bear emerging from his winter den, that bird feeder might as well be an Easter basket brimming with malted eggs and peanut butter cups.
ROANOKE, Virginia - "Itsy Bitsy Spider" never sounded so sultry as when Emily Guill sings it.
ROANOKE, Virginia - State alcohol regulators are looking into allegations that male strippers performed at a Roanoke restaurant and nightclub.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Ken Dice tracked his lineage through the generational layers, so he knew a little about building family trees when he embarked on an unusual quest. Dice is methodically sifting through records to find the living descendants of the Virginia Military Institute cadets who 150 years ago marched in the rain and muck from their Lexington campus to New Market.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Travelers from several Virginia airports can now take nonstop flights to New York's LaGuardia Airport.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Volunteers who cleaned up the roadside and woods along Mill Mountain Parkway hauled away some unusual pieces of trash, including a shopping cart, a gas tank, a boom box and a set of 8-pound dumbbells.
ROANOKE, Virginia - A sorority at Roanoke College in Salem has been suspended from campus.
ROANOKE, Virginia - A man convicted of capital murder has been sentenced to life in prison in the beating death of a former high school classmate.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Several Blue Ridge Parkway attractions that were closed last year because of federal budget cuts are reopening this spring.
RICHMOND, Virginia - An anti-abortion group is trying to find out whether health officials met what it says is a legal obligation to inform authorities about procedures on two 14-year-old girls.