- Va. developer, state board member sued by US Updated: Mar-08-14 11:40 am
- Winter weather creating slick roads in western Va Updated: Mar-07-14 5:49 am
- Police say Franklin body could be missing man Updated: Mar-06-14 12:53 pm
- Bedford not giving up on getting rail stop Updated: Mar-02-14 1:19 pm
- Franklin County doctor is a healer on wheels Updated: Mar-02-14 10:02 am
- Report: settlement in train deaths of 2 Va. teens Updated: Mar-01-14 7:43 am
- Virginia's western forensics lab begins expansion Updated: Feb-28-14 8:12 am
- Roanoke OKs changes to allow outpatient clinic Updated: Feb-19-14 12:57 pm
- APCo moves crews into southwest Va. ahead of storm Updated: Feb-12-14 1:35 pm
- APCo to upgrade infrastructure in Va., W.Va. Updated: Feb-11-14 2:05 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - A Radford real estate developer who is also a member of a state board has been accused by the U.S. Labor Department of diverting funds from his company's pension plan.
SALEM, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Transportation says a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain is creating slick roads in part of western Virginia.
FLOYD, Virginia - Police say a body found in Franklin County is believed to be that of a 92-year-old Floyd County man who has been missing since last November.
BEDFORD, Virginia - Bedford county and town officials aren't giving up on their quest to get a stop on a future rail line linking Lynchburg and Roanoke.
ROCKY MOUNT, Virginia - The doctor raided the freezer, shoveling ice into a trash bag with his hands. The rescue squad had detected a pulse, reviving a man in cardiac arrest in his home near Smith Mountain Lake.
ROANOKE, Virginia - A lawsuit against Norfolk Southern that was headed to trial Monday has been settled with the families of two teenagers who were struck and killed by a train in Montgomery County.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Construction is under way on a state facility in Roanoke County that will more than double the amount of space available to the region's forensic scientists and medical examiners.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Roanoke City Council has approved changes to an agreement that will allow Carilion Clinic to convert a former grocery store to a neuroscience and orthopedic outpatient clinic.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Appalachian Power is moving resources to Roanoke and other parts of its service area ahead of the worst winter storm of the season.
ROANOKE, Virginia - Appalachian Power is planning a $130 million upgrade of electric transmission infrastructure in western Virginia and southern West Virginia.