- Fishermen fight for right to cast lines in Gary Updated: Dec-02-13 10:22 am
- 1 killed, others wounded in NW Indiana shooting Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 am
- Tarps to prevent mistaken landings at Gary airport Updated: Dec-02-13 4:04 am
- Gary plans to demolish 60 poorly maintained homes Updated: Nov-29-13 3:17 pm
- This offseason Florida must channel its inner Missouri Updated: Nov-27-13 10:53 am
- Gary man surrenders day after escape from officers Updated: Nov-23-13 5:53 pm
- NW Indiana air show to return in 2014 at new site Updated: Nov-22-13 5:40 am
- Contract awarded to demolish vacant Gary hotel Updated: Nov-21-13 10:42 am
- Donnelly donates shutdown pay to 10 food banks Updated: Nov-21-13 5:37 am
- Attucks-Roosevelt game part of 1955 title tribute Updated: Nov-20-13 3:58 am
- EPA, NW Ind. to study dumping sediment in lagoon Updated: Nov-19-13 9:21 am
- Indiana man captures 1963 Kennedy visit on film Updated: Nov-18-13 9:58 am
- Tennessee town's Rocky Top name plan may prompt fight Updated: Nov-15-13 11:19 am
- Navigators seeing more calls on health exchanges Updated: Nov-13-13 12:07 pm
- Gary bishop turns 75, offers pope his resignation Updated: Nov-09-13 5:44 pm
- Gary school making comeback under private operator Updated: Nov-09-13 1:34 pm
- Spanaway jet car team closer to breaking world land speed... Updated: Nov-08-13 2:18 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 10 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:16 pm
- Workplace bullying more common than most think Updated: Nov-07-13 4:23 pm
- Gary mayor swears in 10 police officers Updated: Nov-07-13 3:46 am
- Stepmom of Gary boy kept in dog cage loses appeal Updated: Nov-06-13 5:12 pm
- Gary man dies from burns in fire that killed wife Updated: Nov-05-13 4:40 pm
GARY, Indiana - Silas Sconiers and Stacey Clayton just want to spend their retirement fishing.
GARY, Indiana - Authorities in northwestern Indiana say one man has died after several people were shot outside a Gary house.
GARY, Indiana - The Gary/Chicago International Airport is spending up to $80,000 to add blue tarps to its runway extension to prevent pilots from mistakenly trying to land there before the project is finished.
GARY, Indiana - The city of Gary plans to demolish about 60 poorly maintained, unsafe houses whose owners have one last chance to save their buildings from the wrecking ball.
I've got to hand it to University of Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley. He's doing what's hard, not what's easy.
GARY, Indiana - Gary police say a man who injured two officers when he escaped from custody shortly after being sentenced to a year in jail has surrendered to authorities.
HAMMOND, Indiana - Organizers of an air show traditionally held in Gary but canceled this year because of concerns over the federal budget will return next year in a different northwestern Indiana county.
GARY, Indiana - The city of Gary has awarded a $1.8 million contract to a Michigan company to demolish a 14-story vacant hotel near City Hall that has long been an eyesore.
INDIANAPOLIS - Sen. Joe Donnelly has donated his take-home pay from the federal government shutdown to 10 food banks across Indiana.
GARY, Indiana - The Indianapolis Crispus Attucks High School boys basketball team will play a rematch of the 1955 state championship game with Gary Roosevelt next week as part of a tribute to the historic game.
GARY, Indiana - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is launching a study to determine if tainted sediment from the Grand Calumet River cleanup can be dumped into an existing toxic lagoon.
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - During the peak of the Cold War, Robert Deliget, of Merrillville, was stationed in Hanau, Germany, when he learned President John F. Kennedy would be visiting the base.
LAKE CITY, Tenn. - Lawyers warning of possible copyright and trademark violations stemming from this town's vote to rename itself Rocky Top Tennessee say they want to enter talks with city officials and would-be developers over the move.
GARY, Indiana - McKindra Gibbs is an adjunct instructor at Ivy Tech Community College. Since 2011, she had received health insurance through her dad's plan under a provision of the Affordable Care Act allowing children under the age of 26 to stay on their parents' plans.
GARY, Indiana - The bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Gary has submitted his resignation to the pope, as required under church law at age 75.
GARY, Indiana - The floors glisten, new lockers line the halls and awards from a golden era are back in a new student-installed trophy case.
The Spanaway, Wash.-based team trying to break the world land speed record hasn't gone as fast as it wants, but it's getting closer and says 2014 is the year.
SUNDAY - Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), 1 p.m., CBS
For Bill Lepowsky, there was something familiar in the unfolding drama between offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito of the Miami Dolphins.
GARY, Indiana - Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson has sworn in 10 new police officers to patrol the violence-plagued northwestern Indiana city.
CROWN POINT, Indiana - The Indiana Court of Appeals has upheld the 35-year prison term for a Gary woman convicted of neglect for her role in the death of her stepson, who was starved, beaten and confined to a dog cage.
GARY, Indiana - A Gary man has died from injuries he sustained in a weekend fire that also killed his wife.