- Scripps publisher takes helm at second Texas paper Updated: Mar-11-14 12:46 pm
- Incarnate Word edges Abilene Christian 59-56 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:52 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Abilene Christian overwhelms SW Adventist 124-57 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:12 pm
- Abilene Christian defeats Arlington Baptist 80-66 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:57 pm
- Abilene Christian pummels Dallas Christian 108-69 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:29 pm
- Abilene Christian announces $55M in donations Updated: Feb-14-14 12:04 pm
- Incarnate Word defeats Abilene Christian 80-68 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:08 am
- West Texas mom given 30 years in daughter's death Updated: Feb-13-14 11:40 pm
- Jury begins deliberations in Texas mom's trial Updated: Feb-12-14 4:53 pm
ABILENE, Texas - The publisher of the San Angelo Standard-Times will expand his duties by taking on the same role at the Abilene Reporter-News.
ABILENE, Texas - Denzel Livingston scored 21 points as Incarnate Word held on to defeat Abilene Christian 59-56 on Saturday.
ABILENE, Texas - Julian Edmonson scored a career-high 33 points as Abilene Christian overwhelmed Southwestern Adventist 124-57 Saturday night.
ABILENE, Texas - Julian Edmonson came off the bench to score 27 points as Abilene Christian blew past Dallas Christian in a non-conference game Saturday night.
ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Christian University says it will use $55 million in gifts from three donors to fund a new football stadium and three new science facilities.
SAN ANTONIO - Denzel Livingston made 25 points, had six assists and three steals as Incarnate Word came back to overwhelm Abilene Christian in the second half and win 80-68 Thursday night.
ABILENE, Texas - A West Texas woman was sentenced to 30 years in prison Thursday for the starvation death of her 22-month-old daughter, who was found dead in her crib inside a squalid home while her father was on an Air Force deployment.
ABILENE, Texas - Closing arguments have concluded and the jury is deliberating in the trial of a West Texas woman accused of her daughter's death by malnutrition and neglect.