- 3- day deer hunt set for Presque Isle State Park Updated: Dec-07-13 10:20 am
- Yer out: Pa. judge gives 3 strikes felon 90 years Updated: Nov-27-13 10:31 am
- Erie teacher fired after federal child pornography plea Updated: Nov-26-13 2:39 pm
- Pa. man gets federal prison in rusty computer scam Updated: Nov-26-13 10:51 am
- Suspended Erie teacher faces child pornography plea Updated: Nov-25-13 8:31 am
- NC Zoo gets polar bear; will wait before debut Updated: Nov-22-13 4:04 am
- Brain-damaged inmate settles with NW Pa. county Updated: Nov-18-13 9:10 am
- 2 men killed in off-road vehicle on state highway Updated: Nov-16-13 1:40 pm
- Erie's Mercyhurst U. closing Girard branch campus Updated: Nov-15-13 5:36 pm
- Prison inmate gets 7 years in judge threat case Updated: Nov-14-13 5:34 am
- Pa. team loses game 3 days after deadly crash Updated: Nov-11-13 11:40 pm
- Pa. team loses game 3 days after deadly crash Updated: Nov-11-13 11:24 pm
- Erie Zoo's polar bear leaving due to renovations Updated: Nov-08-13 8:01 am
- NC Zoo to acquire polar bear for new habitat Updated: Nov-07-13 5:08 pm
- Ex-Congresswoman Dahlkemper new Erie Co. executive Updated: Nov-06-13 9:40 am
- MTR Gaming reports $3.6m loss, revenue drop in Q3 Updated: Nov-05-13 4:29 pm
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Hunters will have the extra opportunity to hunt deer at Presque Isle State Park.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania man will spend up to 90 years in prison for a home invasion shooting because his long criminal record qualified him for a "three-strikes" sentence.
PITTSBURGH - A suspended northwestern Pennsylvania high school teacher has been fired after pleading guilty to federal charges that he produced child pornography featuring two boys he knew, and faces a recommended 32-year prison sentence, plus an upcoming trial on state charges that he molested one of the same boys for several years.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 2½ years in federal prison for selling more than $400,000 worth of rusty or otherwise junked computers and worthless electronics to online customers.
PITTSBURGH - A suspended northwestern Pennsylvania high school teacher awaiting trial on state court charges that he molested a boy for several years has been scheduled to change his not guilty plea to federal charges that he sexually exploited two boys and possessed child pornography.
ASHEBORO, North Carolina - The North Carolina Zoo is welcoming a new polar bear, but is waiting before she goes on public view.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania county's insurance company is paying $65,000 to settle claims by a former inmate left brain-damaged after a jail guard allegedly slammed him into a wall.
HYDETOWN, Pennsylvania - Two men riding in an off-road vehicle on a state highway in northwestern Pennsylvania were killed in a head-on crash when the driver attempted to pass another vehicle.
GIRARD, Pennsylvania - Mercyhurst University in Erie is closing a branch campus in nearby Girard due to low enrollment.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A man already serving a state prison term in threats against a northwestern Pennsylvania judge has been ordered to spend an additional seven years behind bars on a conviction of having sent a letter threatening to kill two federal court judges.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania high football team still mourning the loss of two players in a weekend car crash has had its season come to an end.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania high football team still mourning the loss of two players in a weekend car crash had its season come to an end Monday night.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Renovations are forcing the Erie Zoo to move its female polar bear, Patches, to the North Carolina Zoo - and the bear is likely to remain there because of its advanced age.
ASHEBORO, North Carolina - The North Carolina Zoo is acquiring a new polar bear from a zoo in Pennsylvania.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Former Congresswoman Kathy Dahlkemper has resurrected her political career, winning the election for Erie County executive.
CHESTER, West Virginia - MTR Gaming Group Inc. is reporting a third-quarter loss of $3.6 million, or 13 cents per share.