- NW Pa. DA reviews statements in student's death Updated: Apr-15-14 6:25 am
- Mercyhurst U in Erie names program after Tom Ridge Updated: Apr-11-14 3:16 pm
- Editorials from around Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-10-14 1:19 pm
- Many local ER patients have dental issues Updated: Apr-10-14 10:52 am
- Pennsylvania teacher gets 32 years for child porn Updated: Apr-07-14 3:47 pm
- Family cherishes homemade pierogi session with mom Updated: Apr-07-14 11:11 am
- Father seeks answers in fatal Pa. accident Updated: Apr-04-14 11:35 am
- Woman pays $200 bill with coins, town says no more Updated: Apr-02-14 10:26 am
- Pa. students cleared in free speech sign case Updated: Mar-30-14 11:16 am
- W. Pa. man sentenced for dump truck accidents Updated: Mar-28-14 1:45 pm
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania prosecutor is reviewing video statements and other material in the shooting death of a college student over the weekend, which officials say appears to have been accidental.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Mercyhurst University is naming its intelligence studies program after Tom Ridge, the former Pennsylvania governor and U.S. homeland security secretary.
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
ERIE, Pennsylvania - It's a scene that plays out every day in UPMC Hamot's emergency department.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania high school teacher has been sentenced to 32 years in federal prison on charges he produced child pornography featuring two boys he knew, after he was cleared of criminal charges that he molested three other boys.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - It does not matter which side of 90 Mary Mroz is on. On a Saturday morning in March, at the home of one of her four daughters, the loving and energetic family matriarch of four generations was on a roll.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Emery Black used to make his father crazy with his constant phone calls.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania township is asking residents to keep the change.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania judge has overturned criminal charges filed against two students who held an offensive sign at a high school football game.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to serve six to 12 months in county prison for a rampage with a dump truck.