- Murdock: Good news emerges on diabetes frontier Updated: Dec-06-13 11:48 am
- Good news grows in the fight against diabetes Updated: Dec-05-13 2:46 pm
- Juniper Rose: First lady inspires young writers at White... Updated: Nov-27-13 1:16 pm
- Dan Walters: Has California finally closed its structural... Updated: Nov-25-13 12:49 pm
- North Texas needs 2OT to get past Portland, 77-72 Updated: Nov-24-13 1:11 am
- Elvis Presley Enterprises changes hands Updated: Nov-20-13 12:49 pm
- Hield leds Oklahoma to 95-82 win over North Texas Updated: Nov-11-13 11:20 pm
- The day before JFK's assassination Updated: Nov-11-13 1:49 pm
12-06-13 - (Editors: Resending to correct garble copy)
12-05-13 - SAN FRANCISCO - First, the bad news:
The eyes of 16-year-old Jacqueline Uy glistened as First Lady Michelle Obama pulled her into a tight hug and whispered in her ear.
When Jerry Brown departed from his first governorship in 1983, he left behind what later became known as a "structural deficit" in the state budget.
PORTLAND, Oregon - T.J. Taylor came off the bench to hit a pair of 3-pointers in the second overtime to lift North Texas to a 77-72 win over Portland Saturday night.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - In a move being touted as a "Good Luck Charm" for the multimillion-dollar Elvis industry, new owners of the late Memphis entertainer's likeness promise a promotional extravaganza for the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's Buddy Hield scored a career-high 23 points and four other Sooners finished in double figures to help Oklahoma beat North Texas 95-82 Monday.
Many people still remember where they were the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated - Friday, Nov. 22, 1963 - but what about the day before? What was life like for Americans on that Thursday, just before so much changed for the nation and the world?