- Ind. bishops issue letter on proposed amendment Updated: Dec-12-13 8:10 pm
- Man sentenced to 10.5 years in fatal bank robbery Updated: Dec-12-13 6:46 pm
- Cooks ND's defensive coordinator for Pinstripe Updated: Dec-12-13 6:20 pm
- Boston company plans S. Ind. hydroelectric project Updated: Dec-12-13 5:55 pm
- 2-year-old, Navy sailor killed in crash in S. Ind. Updated: Dec-12-13 5:02 pm
- NW Ind. commission OKs proposed Illiana Expressway Updated: Dec-12-13 4:56 pm
- Indianapolis woman gets 4 years for child neglect Updated: Dec-12-13 2:41 pm
- Indiana Guard unit returns from Afghanistan Updated: Dec-12-13 1:16 pm
- Tesla opens N. Indiana car-charging stations Updated: Dec-12-13 1:16 pm
- Indiana Class 3A All-State Team Updated: Dec-12-13 1:05 pm
- Gold coin found in C. Ind. Salvation Army kettle Updated: Dec-12-13 12:11 pm
- Oil drilling set to start near Indiana State Updated: Dec-12-13 11:52 am
- Ind. children's panel eyes meth, child abuse link Updated: Dec-12-13 11:11 am
- Time uncertain for repairs to damaged Ind. schools Updated: Dec-12-13 10:52 am
- Skate park honors Seymour teens killed in crash Updated: Dec-12-13 10:40 am
- DAR chapter seeks new life for 1916 Indy obelisk Updated: Dec-12-13 10:38 am
- Law helps ensure equal access for school transfers Updated: Dec-12-13 10:34 am
- Peoria eyes Indiana WWII warship Updated: Dec-12-13 9:52 am
- 2 Ind. plants get $15M in clean-energy credits Updated: Dec-12-13 9:23 am
- S. Ind. man's attorney says shooting an accident Updated: Dec-12-13 6:35 am
- Cold snap has Indiana residents bundling up Updated: Dec-12-13 6:19 am
- Groups urge Hoosiers to sign up on health exchange Updated: Dec-12-13 4:04 am
- Police: Metal scrappers endangering public safety Updated: Dec-12-13 4:04 am
- North Dakota State upsets Notre Dame 73-69 Updated: Dec-11-13 9:23 pm
- Cheney's daughter boosting Ind. amendment foes Updated: Dec-11-13 7:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Bishops representing Indiana's five Roman Catholic dioceses have issued a pastoral letter in response to a proposal to add a ban on gay marriage to the state constitution, but didn't take a side.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man who pleaded guilty to bank robbery in which an accomplice was fatally shot by the FBI has been sentenced to 10.5 years in prison.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says Kerry Cooks will serve as defensive coordinator for the Fighting Irish through the Pinstripe Bowl after Bob Diaco was named head coach at UConn.
INDIANAPOLIS - A Boston-based company announced plans Thursday to retrofit and reactivate a long-idle southern Indiana hydroelectric power plant in a $12 million project that's expected to generate enough electricity to power more than 2,000 homes.
CORYDON, Indiana - Police say a 2-year-old and a 23-year-old Navy sailor from Missouri were killed in a crash on Interstate 64 in southern Indiana near Corydon (KOHR'-eh-duhn).
PORTAGE, Indiana - A proposed 47-mile toll road that would link northwest Indiana and Chicago's south suburbs passed a key hurdle Thursday when a regional planning board voted in favor of it, clearing the way for it to be submitted for federal approval.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis woman has been sentenced to four years in prison for child neglect in the death of her 7-year-old son in an apartment fire that authorities say was started by a methamphetamine lab.
TRAFALGAR, Indiana - Members of an Indiana National Guard unit marched behind Santa Claus as they arrived at a ceremony welcoming them home after a 10-month deployment to Afghanistan.
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - Tesla Motors has opened two charging stations in northern Indiana as it works to establish a nationwide network for its electric cars.
INDIANAPOLIS - Class 3A
KOKOMO, Indiana - Someone has again anonymously dropped a gold Krugerrand coin into a Salvation Army red kettle in a central Indiana city.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University could see a financial boost if a company is successful in drilling for oil near the school's campus.
INDIANAPOLIS - A state commission seeking ways to improve the lives of Indiana's most vulnerable children is forming a task force to investigate whether there's a link between methamphetamine arrests and child welfare cases.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Administrators don't know yet how long it will take to repair two schools near Lafayette that were badly damaged by severe storms last month.
SEYMOUR, Indiana - When Zach Grubb was little, his mother, Angie, gave him haircuts.
INDIANAPOLIS - On busy East Washington Street, where it intersects with Southeastern Avenue, is a large, historic thing nobody notices.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Eastern Howard County School Corp. Superintendent Tracy Caddell is tired of the phrase "cherry picking."
PEORIA, Illinois - Peoria officials say they want a World War II warship moored in Indiana to relocate to central Illinois.
KOKOMO, Indiana - A federal agency has awarded two Indiana manufacturers more than $15 million in tax credits intended to boost their production of clean energy equipment.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - An attorney for a southern Indiana man charged with murder in the death of his 20-year-old nephew says the shooting was an accident.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - People across Indiana are bundling up against colder temperatures than parts of the state saw in either of the past two winters.
INDIANAPOLIS - Three Indiana health advocacy groups are urging uninsured Hoosiers to use the federal government's retooled online health exchange to get health coverage before a looming deadline.
GARY, Indiana - State police and the Indiana Department of Transportation say public safety is being endangered by metal scrappers.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Marshall Bjorklund scored 26 points Wednesday night to lead North Dakota State to a road upset over Notre Dame, 73-69, in the third round of the Gotham Classic at Purcell Pavilion.
INDIANAPOLIS - Mary Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, on Wednesday rallied opponents of an effort to write Indiana's gay marriage ban into the state constitution.