- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 am
- Evansville zoo eyes increase in private funding Updated: Apr-20-14 4:05 am
- WRTV, WEHT win Outstanding News Operation honors Updated: Apr-19-14 9:34 pm
- Indiana man pleads guilty to killing ex-girlfriend Updated: Apr-19-14 6:22 pm
- Indiana man gets 42-year molestation sentence Updated: Apr-19-14 5:25 pm
- Indiana man arrested for allegedly attacking boy Updated: Apr-19-14 4:24 pm
- NE Indiana county worried about new law's impact Updated: Apr-19-14 4:10 pm
- Evansville officials want teeth in eviction rule Updated: Apr-19-14 3:55 pm
- Raccoons enter substation, spark power outage Updated: Apr-19-14 2:10 pm
- Indiana food bank suspends contract after charges Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- Students donate $1,500 to help classmate's family Updated: Apr-19-14 12:59 pm
- Animal activists aim to replace carriage horses Updated: Apr-19-14 12:52 pm
- Lack of psychiatrists hits mental health patients Updated: Apr-19-14 11:31 am
- Brown County takes 2nd run at courthouse upgrades Updated: Apr-19-14 11:31 am
- Gap between Indiana wages, living costs grows Updated: Apr-19-14 11:28 am
- Indiana man strikes building, later hit by train Updated: Apr-19-14 6:25 am
- Daniels joins 2016 presidential debate commission Updated: Apr-19-14 4:05 am
- Colts' Wayne focused on proving doubters wrong Updated: Apr-18-14 9:42 pm
- Brown becomes 4th Butler player to transfer Updated: Apr-18-14 8:39 pm
- Little 500 cyclist critically injured in practice Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 pm
- Station supply ship carrying Taylor satellite Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 pm
- Indiana man arrested in fatal shooting of boy, 2 Updated: Apr-18-14 4:45 pm
- 2 Indianapolis officers dead in murder-suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 4:10 pm
- Board member asks for old Indiana school standards Updated: Apr-18-14 3:18 pm
- Police: Fatal fire began with dropped cigarette Updated: Apr-18-14 1:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Supporters of Evansville's nearly 90-year-old zoo are pushing for a public-private funding model that would bring in sponsors to help the zoo upgrade and expand.
INDIANAPOLIS - Television stations WRTV-TV of Indianapolis and WEHT-TV of Evansville have won awards for Outstanding News Operation from the Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
MOUNT VERNON, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana man has pleaded guilty to fatally shooting his estranged girlfriend last year in front of their teenage son.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Lafayette man who pleaded guilty to repeatedly sexually assaulting a teenage girl has been sentenced to a full 42 years in prison under his plea agreement in the case.
GRANGER, Indiana - A northern Indiana man faces battery and intimidation charges for allegedly attacking a 4-year-old boy who was shopping at a grocery store with his father.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A new law revamping the state's criminal code has sparked concerns in northeastern Indiana's Allen County that it will saddle the county with new costs and fill up the local jail.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - City officials, police and neighborhood groups are pressing to add more teeth to an Evansville ordinance that's intended to press landlords into evicting tenants for criminal or nuisance behavior.
RICHMOND, Indiana - Hundreds of homes in eastern Indiana lost power in the middle of the night after officials say two raccoons slipped into a power substation and short-circuited electrical breakers.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A northwestern Indiana food bank has suspended its contract with another food bank following its director's indictment on federal charges.
ANDERSON, Indiana - Many Highland Middle School students and staff never met Suncerria Uditsky.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Kolette Winstead Frazier spent Friday afternoon at her Huntertown farm loading up horses for a weekend wedding in Michigan.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A nationwide shortage of psychiatrists is forcing many mentally ill Indiana patients to wait months for an appointment.
NASHVILLE, Indiana - Brown County officials are taking another run at residents in hopes they'll support a tax increase for an expansion of the outdated 130-year-old courthouse.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana workers' pay didn't keep pace with inflation last year, and economic experts say the state needs to focus more on the quality of jobs instead of the quantity to close the distance.
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - Police in northwest Indiana say a man who drove into a building in the morning was hit by a train later that night.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Mitch Daniels spurned calls to run for the White House in 2012, but the Purdue University president will have a hand in the 2016 race.
INDIANAPOLIS - Reggie Wayne spent the offseason working out.
INDIANAPOLIS - Freshman guard Elijah Brown is transferring out of Butler's basketball program.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana University nursing student has been hospitalized after her bicycle crashed during practice for the Little 500.
UPLAND, Indiana - A supply ship headed to the International Space Station is carrying a tiny satellite designed and built by Taylor University engineering students.
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - Northern Indiana police say a 19-year-old man has been arrested on murder and attempted murder charges in a shooting that killed a young child.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis police chief says a sergeant on administrative leave used someone else's car to break through police surveillance and fatally shoot his ex-wife and himself.
INDIANAPOLIS - A State Board of Education member formally requested Friday that an education panel abandon a proposed overhaul of Indiana's education standards and instead recommend that the state's previous benchmarks be reinstated in classrooms this fall.
SANTA CLAUS, Indiana - State police say a fatal house fire in a southern Indiana town began when a disabled woman dropped a cigarette.