- Indianapolis bicyclist, 23, dies after hit by bus Updated: Apr-24-14 7:19 pm
- Popular Indiana dune to remain closed indefinitely Updated: Apr-24-14 5:10 pm
- Ex-Indiana Blind School teacher strikes plea deal Updated: Apr-24-14 3:59 pm
- Gun control supporters send message to NRA Updated: Apr-24-14 3:59 pm
- New test glitches worry some Indiana schools Updated: Apr-24-14 3:07 pm
- Some Indiana taxpayers facing ID test for refunds Updated: Apr-24-14 2:40 pm
- Plan approved for wind farm; Purdue to do research Updated: Apr-24-14 2:02 pm
- NRA seeks universal gun law at national meeting Updated: Apr-24-14 1:40 pm
- 1 found dead after apartment fire near Purdue Updated: Apr-24-14 12:25 pm
- Elkhart woman recovering from fungal meningitis Updated: Apr-24-14 10:32 am
- Cent. Ind. woman, baby home after deadly crash Updated: Apr-24-14 10:25 am
- Canterbury Hotel's historic bar gets new home Updated: Apr-24-14 10:22 am
- Trees cleared in Bloomington for I-69 route Updated: Apr-24-14 10:19 am
- Zimmer buying Biomet in deal valued at $13.35B Updated: Apr-24-14 9:52 am
- Officials say boy's remains likely incinerated Updated: Apr-24-14 9:24 am
- Southern Indiana set to build conference center Updated: Apr-24-14 8:59 am
- Indiana governor to address Alabama GOP Updated: Apr-24-14 6:46 am
- Youth ministry leader admits to child exploitation Updated: Apr-24-14 6:46 am
- Indiana farmers facing tough planting decisions Updated: Apr-24-14 5:40 am
- Beams to be delivered for Interstate 69 bridges Updated: Apr-24-14 4:10 am
- Indianapolis Airport Authority gets new director Updated: Apr-24-14 4:10 am
- South Bend airport looks to go international Updated: Apr-24-14 4:09 am
- Convicted murderer arraigned in prison escape Updated: Apr-23-14 10:28 pm
- Colts open season against Manning's Broncos Updated: Apr-23-14 8:40 pm
- Injured players eager to get to work with Colts Updated: Apr-23-14 8:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say an Indianapolis bicyclist has died after being struck by a school bus while riding within a street's bike lane.
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - A popular 126-foot high sand dune at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore will remain closed indefinitely while scientists continue to investigate what caused an Illinois boy to become buried under 11 feet of sand last summer, officials said Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS - A former teacher at the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired has pleaded guilty to a single count of sexual misconduct with a minor after allegedly having sex with a student.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gun control supporters gathered Thursday on the eve of the annual National Rifle Association convention in downtown Indianapolis to plead for the gun rights organization's help in stemming a rising tide of homicides in the host city.
INDIANAPOLIS - Some Indiana school administrators say they're worried about a rerun of last year's computer troubles with online standardized tests as students have faced disruptions this week while taking practice tests.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Some Indiana taxpayers are being asked to take an online quiz to prove their identities before the Department of Revenue issues their state tax returns as part of an effort to combat the growing problem of criminals trying to steal tax returns.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Zoning officials have approved scaled-back plans for a northern Indiana wind farm where Purdue University researchers plan to study the impact of the towering turbines.
INDIANAPOLIS - With concealed weapons now legal in all 50 states, the National Rifle Association's focus at this week's annual meeting is less about enacting additional state protections than on making sure the permits already issued still apply when the gun owners travel across the country.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Authorities say one person was found dead after a fire that badly burned an apartment building where many Purdue University students live near the campus.
ELKHART, Indiana - Terry Trost smiles more these days.
PENDLETON , Indiana - The past two and a half weeks of Rebecca Sperry's life have been a harrowing series of ups and downs.
INDIANAPOLIS - How long does it take to move an entire historic bar - and all its fixings - and rebuild it in a new location?
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Interstate 69 was a rumor when Dan Rea and his wife, Gail, bought their house on Bloomington's west side about 18 years ago.
WARSAW, Indiana - Orthopedic device maker Zimmer is buying privately-held Biomet for about $13.35 billion in a move aimed at helping expand its product offerings and services.
SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee - Officials haven't found the remains of a 5-year-old Indiana boy who is presumed dead following a fire at a rental cabin in East Tennessee and say it's likely they were completely incinerated.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Southern Indiana is preparing to start construction of a new campus conference center this summer.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will be in Alabama in June.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A former youth ministry leader in northeastern Indiana has pleaded guilty to charges that he encouraged adolescent boys to send him sexually explicit photos.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Agricultural experts say Indiana's lingering cool spring will soon pose some tough choices for farmers waiting to plant their corn acreage.
BLOOMFIELD, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation is warning motorists in southwestern Indiana they may soon encounter delays from oversized loads delivering beams for bridges on the Interstate 69 extension project.
INDIANAPOLIS - The longtime executive director of Long Beach Airport in California is taking the reins of the Indianapolis Airport Authority.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A regional airport in northern Indiana is looking to land some international flights.
IONIA, Michigan - A convicted murderer who broke out of a Michigan prison in February was arraigned on escape, carjacking and kidnapping charges Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis will open this season at AFC champion Denver in a Sunday night showdown pitting quarterback Peyton Manning against his former team.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dwayne Allen spent months envisioning the day he could get back to work for the Colts on the practice field.