- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Boilermakers to make coaching staff changes in 2016 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:18 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A dismal season has prompted Purdue coach Darrell Hazell to change directions.
- Indianapolis police say 2 women dead in shooting at house Updated: Nov-29-15 4:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police are investigating the fatal shootings of two women at a halfway house.
- Police announce raid, charges in suspected cockfighting Updated: Nov-29-15 4:50 pm
BREMEN, Indiana - Indiana State Police say local, state and federal authorities raided suspected cockfighting breeders in northern Indiana and charged three people.
- Authorities: Elderly woman dead in Michigan house fire Updated: Nov-29-15 4:27 pm
VANDALIA, Michigan - Authorities say an elderly woman is dead after a house fire in Michigan close to the Indiana border.
- Retiring Indiana justice praises state selection process Updated: Nov-29-15 12:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana Supreme Court justice who is stepping down says he believes the state's process for picking his replacement contributes to public confidence in the court system.
- Utility's use of growth regulator on trees draws concern Updated: Nov-29-15 12:02 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Electric utility Indiana Michigan Power's use of a pesticide to hinder the growth of thousands of trees has drawn concerns from some homeowners.
- Authorities: Inmate escaped from Indiana jail captured Updated: Nov-29-15 10:52 am
VERSAILLES, Indiana - Authorities in southeastern Indiana say an inmate who escaped from jail is back in custody after a nine-hour search.
- Pence order puts Indiana at center of Syrian refugee issue Updated: Nov-29-15 10:42 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Indiana could be shaping up as a testing ground for how states deal with Syrian refugees, after Gov. Mike Pence directed state agencies this month to suspend resettlement efforts because of security concerns.
- Center Grove wins 6A title with 28-16 win over Penn Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Titus McCoy ran for 193 yards and scored three touchdowns to lead Center Grove to a 28-16 victory over Penn in the 6A title game on Saturday.
- Isaac leads No. 16 Purdue past Lehigh, 77-55 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue center Isaac Haas acknowledges that sometimes he becomes timid, worrying about picking up a third or fourth foul.
- Defense leads Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger to 4A title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Frank Yanko and Bishop Dwenger shut down Lucas Patton on their way to a 27-3 victory over East Central in the Class 4A title game at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday.
- Butler uses big 2nd half to beat SIU-Edwardsville, 89-73 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:44 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kellen Dunham matched a career high with 32 points as Butler cruised past SIU-Edwardsville in the second half to post an 89-73 win Saturday.
- Purdue's mistakes prove costly in 54-36 loss to Indiana Updated: Nov-28-15 6:09 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell didn't need a stat sheet or a film session to understand what went wrong Saturday.
- Indiana bowls over Purdue 54-36 to claim Old Oaken Bucket Updated: Nov-28-15 5:38 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson gave Nate Sudfeld a five-star rating.
- Indiana man reaches plea deal in crash that killed 2 people Updated: Nov-28-15 4:07 pm
NEW CASTLE, Indiana - A central Indiana man has reached a plea deal in a 2013 automobile crash that killed two people who were passengers in his car.
- No. 3 Monrovia runs through Whiting 33-6 for Class 2A title Updated: Nov-28-15 3:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Monrovia executed its game plan and avoided making mistakes. Whiting had its opportunities but struggled to finish drives that ended on Monrovia's side of the field. And once the Bulldogs' impressive running game wore Whiting down, Monrovia put the game out of reach.
- Indiana county OKs election fund to help with election costs Updated: Nov-28-15 2:30 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Officials in southern Indiana's Monroe County have approved a new election fund that will help cover the rising costs of holding elections.
- Bulldozers nudge 315-ton Indiana boat ramp into place Updated: Nov-28-15 2:04 pm
MADISON, Indiana - Southern Indiana crews have pushed a new 315-ton boat ramp into place along the Ohio River using six bulldozers that slowly nudged the ramp into position.
- Northwestern Indiana lawmakers push pro sports team bill Updated: Nov-28-15 12:12 pm
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - A group of lawmakers dreaming of bringing a professional sports team to northwestern Indiana is pushing a bill that would create a panel to pursue that goal.
- Redevelopment plans eyed for sections of Gary Updated: Nov-28-15 11:13 am
GARY, Indiana - Officials in Gary are working on proposals they hope will spur redevelop in sections of the long-troubled northwestern Indiana city.
- Advocates making new push for Indiana work-share program Updated: Nov-28-15 10:48 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Advocates for starting a statewide program allowing workers to receive partial unemployment benefits say they will make a new push for legislative approval of the work-share proposal.
- Former western Indiana town marshal sues, seeks job back Updated: Nov-28-15 10:45 am
SULLIVAN, Indiana - The former town marshal for a western Indiana community is suing town board members, seeking back pay and his job back.
- Fort Wayne Snider edges New Palestine for Class 5A title Updated: Nov-28-15 12:15 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Class 5A football title matchup on Friday night was as billed and more - two of the state's most prolific offenses shattering records and turning what was an early blowout into one of the most memorable finishes in Indiana finals history.