- New campaign to find person in hit-and-run death Updated: Mar-10-14 2:28 pm
- Correction: Dillinger Gun story Updated: Mar-10-14 1:24 pm
- Bus catches fire as it arrives at N. Ind. airport Updated: Mar-10-14 1:13 pm
- Feds arrest Indiana deputy on charges of violence Updated: Mar-10-14 1:01 pm
- Tire fire leads to cleanup of eastern Indiana site Updated: Mar-10-14 12:46 pm
- Environmentalists fight White River reservoir plan Updated: Mar-10-14 11:38 am
- Longtime Clifty Falls program leader to retire Updated: Mar-10-14 10:25 am
- New Lego club helps stimulate youths' creativity Updated: Mar-10-14 10:17 am
- Childhood love of space pays off with Mars study Updated: Mar-10-14 10:02 am
- War re-enactor brings Battle of Tippecanoe to life Updated: Mar-10-14 9:49 am
- Arrests mar pre-St. Patrick's Day party in Pa. Updated: Mar-10-14 9:31 am
- Manufactured housing company plans Ind. expansion Updated: Mar-10-14 8:22 am
- Car crashes into E. Ind. gas station, sparks fire Updated: Mar-10-14 8:01 am
- Fire wrecks rural church in northern Indiana Updated: Mar-10-14 7:04 am
- Police arrest 5 for roles in W. Indiana meth ring Updated: Mar-10-14 6:37 am
- Lawmakers negotiating Ind. child care regulations Updated: Mar-10-14 5:49 am
- Indiana road funding bill nears final vote Updated: Mar-10-14 5:41 am
- March 16-22 is Ind. weather preparedness week Updated: Mar-10-14 5:05 am
- Colwell to speak as part of Notre Dame Forum Updated: Mar-10-14 5:04 am
- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 pm
- Sycamores fall to Wichita State in Valley final Updated: Mar-09-14 7:08 pm
- Legislative studies often precede tough action Updated: Mar-09-14 6:35 pm
- Wichita State makes it 34-0, wins Valley tourney Updated: Mar-09-14 6:29 pm
- NE Indiana jail upgrades include better cell doors Updated: Mar-09-14 6:20 pm
- Survivor of fire that killed siblings goes home Updated: Mar-09-14 6:07 pm
LEBANON, Indiana - Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana has announced a new campaign to try to solve a hit-and-run crash that killed a 78-year-old Indiana woman in November 2012.
AUBURN, Indiana - In a story March 6 about the return of a gun stolen by John Dillinger's gang, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Tucson, Arizona, police recovered the .45-caliber weapon in January 1934 after a bloody shootout with Dillinger's gang. The weapon was discovered when firefighters retrieved luggage from a burning hotel where gang members were staying.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Passengers were able to safely evacuate a passenger bus after it caught fire as it was arriving at the South Bend Regional Airport.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal indictment unsealed Monday alleges a sheriff's deputy from a rural Indiana county engaged in repeated acts of violence against people being taken into custody, in one case shoving a woman's face down into rocks at a truck stop.
MODOC, Indiana - An eastern Indiana auto salvage yard is being cleaned up under an agreement reached after a tire fire first brought it to the attention of regulators.
ANDERSON, Indiana - Another environmental group has come out against plans for a new seven-mile long reservoir along the White River in central Indiana, citing concerns about damage to Mounds State Park.
MADISON, Indiana - Dick Davis, who has been with Clifty Falls for more than 34 years, will retire March 29.
FLORA, Indiana - A new housing development was underway in Flora last week.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Ron Williams remembers walking into the cafeteria with Mrs. Richardson's second-grade class at Broadview Elementary in 1961 to watch the launch of the Mercury spacecraft on a black-and-white television. Since before then, Williams has been interested in space, and now he is one step closer to reaching Mars, even though he actually isn't going into orbit.
BATTLE GROUND, Indiana - Kenneth Bloom grew up enthralled by his family's history.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Large crowds and alcohol-related disturbances kept police in western Pennsylvania busy at a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration around Indiana University of Pennsylvania over the weekend.
GOSHEN, Indiana - A manufactured housing company is planning to expand a northern Indiana factory and add workers in the coming months.
RICHMOND, Indiana - Police say an out-of-control car crashed into a gasoline station in an eastern Indiana city, starting a fire and injuring four people.
ROCHESTER, Indiana - A weekend fire destroyed much of a rural northern Indiana church that dated back nearly 140 years.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - State police say investigators have arrested five people for roles in a western Indiana methamphetamine distribution ring.
INDIANAPOLIS - Day care providers would face greater child health and safety regulations if they choose to take taxpayer money under a bill being considered by Indiana lawmakers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Final lawmaker negotiations are set to begin on a bill that would allocate $200 million for Indiana transportation projects.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has proclaimed March 16-22 as severe weather and flood safety preparedness week in Indiana.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A former National Science Foundation director is scheduled to speak next week at the University of Notre Dame as the school continues its year-long series of events focusing on women in leadership.
DALLAS - Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
ST. LOUIS - There's no shame in losing to Wichita State, which is 34-0 after taking the Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers have only a few more days this week before they wrap up the 2014 legislative session. But that doesn't mean they're totally done for the year.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's still perfect. And proudly awaiting a No. 1 seed.
HUNTINGTON, Indiana - Improvements at a northeastern Indiana jail include tamper-free doors that will prevent prisoners from leaving their cells in the middle of the night.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A young southern Indiana girl who survived a fire that killed three siblings has been welcomed home with a ride in a fire truck and a reception.