- Contractor estimates tunnel machine fix at $125M Updated: Apr-23-14 6:14 am
- Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight Updated: Apr-23-14 2:59 am
- McHugh strikes out 12 as Astros beat Seattle 5-2 Updated: Apr-23-14 2:41 am
- Soldier faces hearing in killings of Iraqi boys Updated: Apr-23-14 2:17 am
- King County voters rejecting road, bus measure Updated: Apr-23-14 1:09 am
- Snohomish County to get $7.6M from FEMA Updated: Apr-22-14 11:05 pm
- Jose Fernandez Ks 14, Marlins shut out Braves 1-0 Updated: Apr-22-14 10:36 pm
- County council readies construction moratorium Updated: Apr-22-14 10:28 pm
- Police: Woman expected to survive train collision Updated: Apr-22-14 9:59 pm
- At mudslide scene, Obama mourns with survivors Updated: Apr-22-14 8:04 pm
- Obama, first lady mourn Knuckles Updated: Apr-22-14 8:01 pm
- Costs of dam crack pegged at $61 million Updated: Apr-22-14 7:58 pm
- Obama congratulates US winner of Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-22-14 6:39 pm
- Spokane picks pine as official city tree Updated: Apr-22-14 6:05 pm
- Arsonist burns 2 cars in Walla Walla Updated: Apr-22-14 4:16 pm
- State kills 300 Rochester cockfighting birds Updated: Apr-22-14 3:43 pm
- Kennewick man, dog pick up ticks on Easter stroll Updated: Apr-22-14 3:07 pm
- Trooper injured in I-5 crash in Seattle Updated: Apr-22-14 2:04 pm
- Olympia invention turns cellphone into microscope Updated: Apr-22-14 1:38 pm
- Pierce Transit may spend $450,000 on public image Updated: Apr-22-14 1:35 pm
- Kennewick family farm seeking public investors Updated: Apr-22-14 12:29 pm
- Carjacker strikes in Kirkland hospital garage Updated: Apr-22-14 11:31 am
- 2 more Washington mudslide victims identified Updated: Apr-22-14 11:13 am
- 90-year-old dies in Franklin County accident Updated: Apr-22-14 9:34 am
- Farm labor shortage reported in Washington Updated: Apr-22-14 8:53 am
SEATTLE - The contractor digging a highway tunnel under Seattle says costs to repair and restart the tunneling machine will be at least $125 million.
SEATTLE - Erasmo Ramirez couldn't come up with the big pitch when he needed it.
SEATTLE - Collin McHugh didn't know he was starting Tuesday until late the night before. When he took the mound, he surprised just about everyone with his performance.
JOINT BASE LEWIS-McCHORD, Washington - A U.S. soldier accused of deliberately killing two unarmed teenage boys as they herded cattle in Iraq seven years ago is due in military court.
SEATTLE - Early election returns showed King County voters rejecting a proposed sales tax hike and increase in the car-tab fee to pay for roads and prevent cuts in Metro Transit bus service.
SEATTLE - Members of Washington's congressional delegation say the Federal Emergency Management Agency will give Snohomish County nearly $7.6 million as the first payment in a grant program that reimburses local governments for spending on recovery after federally declared disasters.
ATLANTA - Jose Fernandez gave credit to his catcher and even claimed he had "a lucky game."
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County Council has drafted an emergency, six-month moratorium to ban new housing construction within a half-mile of landslide hazard areas, such as the Oso community hillside that collapsed March 22.
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - Police in Mount Vernon, Washington, say a 24-year-old woman injured when her car was hit by a freight train is still being treated at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle but is expected to survive.
OSO, Washington - Swooping over a landscape of unspeakable sadness and death, President Barack Obama took an aerial tour Tuesday of the place where more than three dozen people perished in a mudslide last month. He pledged a nation's solidarity with those who are enduring "unimaginable pain and difficulty" in the aftermath of the destruction.
EPHRATA, Washington - Dealing with that cracked dam on the Columbia River is going to cost about $61 million.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Spokane City Council has designated the ponderosa pine as the city's official tree.
WALLA WALLA, Washington - Police say an arsonist burned two cars overnight in Walla Walla.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The state Gambling Commission says about 300 birds seized in a cockfighting raid on Monday at Rochester were killed.
KENNEWICK, Washington - An Easter stroll on Bateman Island turned into an all-night battle for Arnold Porter of Kennewick and his miniature schnauzer, Roxy.
SEATTLE - The Washington State Patrol says a 28-year-old man was booked into the King County Jail on suspicion of drunken driving after a crash that damaged two patrol cars and injured a trooper on Interstate 5 in Seattle.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A 23-year-old Olympia man who studied mechanical engineering at the University of Washington is finding a market for his invention - lenses that turn your cellphone into a microscope.
TACOMA, Washington - Pierce Transit may spend nearly half a million dollars over the next three years on a marketing consultant to improve its public image.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A major Eastern Washington farm operation hopes to raise up to $48 million through a rare initial stock offering.
KIRKLAND, Washington - A carjacker took a vehicle from a woman at gunpoint Monday night in the parking garage of Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland.
EVERETT, Washington - Two more victims of the Washington mudslide have been identified, and the missing list is down to two.
WASHINGTON, Missouri - A 90-year-old Franklin County man is dead after his car was hit by a tractor-trailer near Washington.
YAKIMA, Washington - The state reported a 5 percent farm labor shortage for March in Washington.