- Ore: Man's body found in back of burning pickup Updated: Apr-10-14 9:19 pm
- Short water year for Klamath irrigation project Updated: Apr-09-14 7:52 pm
- Airline pullout disrupts Klamath Falls travel Updated: Apr-09-14 2:28 pm
- Body found in brush near Klamath County trail Updated: Apr-02-14 7:47 pm
- Oregon man charged in counterfeit cash case Updated: Mar-29-14 1:19 pm
- Trial set for Ore. man accused of burglary spree Updated: Mar-26-14 12:01 pm
- Ore. traffic stop yields counterfeit $20 bills Updated: Mar-19-14 8:16 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police detectives are investigating the death of a 66-year-old man whose body was found in the back of a burning pickup truck on a dirt road west of Klamath Falls.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Farmers on the Klamath Reclamation Project straddling the Oregon-California border are facing irrigation cutbacks for the third year in a row due to an ongoing drought.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The recent decision by SkyWest Airlines to discontinue service at Crater Lake-Klamath Regional Airport has travelers scrambling to reschedule flights.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Authorities are investigating the death of a 60-year-old man whose body was found off a trail near the community of Olene in Klamath County.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police arrested a Klamath Falls man accused of making counterfeit money.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - An April 23 trial date has been set for a Chiloquin man accused of going on a burglary spree before a lengthy standoff with police.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a traffic stop in Klamath Falls led to the discovery of counterfeit $20 bills and the arrest of a 30-year-old woman.