- S. Ore. ranchers kill 500-lb black bear Updated: Apr-22-14 4:05 am
- Klamath school strategy links health, attendance Updated: Apr-21-14 6:50 pm
- Vehicle kills woman; Klamath man faces charges Updated: Apr-21-14 11:28 am
- Killing reported at Oregon railroad workplace Updated: Apr-17-14 9:14 pm
- Ore: Man's body found in back of burning pickup Updated: Apr-10-14 9:19 pm
- Airline pullout disrupts Klamath Falls travel Updated: Apr-09-14 2:28 pm
- Body found in brush near Klamath County trail Updated: Apr-02-14 7:47 pm
- Oregon man charged in counterfeit cash case Updated: Mar-29-14 1:19 pm
- Trial set for Ore. man accused of burglary spree Updated: Mar-26-14 12:01 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Ranchers in south-central Oregon have legally killed a nearly 500-pound black bear after one of their heifers was killed by a bear and the giant animal was found in the family's cattle herd.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - In Oregon, the amount of students chronically absent is on the rise. According to Attendance Works, a national, pro-school attendance organization, 23 percent of Oregon's K-12 students were chronically absent in the 2009-10 school year.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The Klamath County district attorney, Rob Patridge, say a woman in the Sprague River community was killed by a vehicle Sunday night, and a man was arrested on charges of manslaughter and drunken driving.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An employee at an Oregon rail yard fatally shot a co-worker, the authorities said Thursday.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police detectives are investigating the death of a 66-year-old man whose body was found in the back of a burning pickup truck on a dirt road west of Klamath Falls.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The recent decision by SkyWest Airlines to discontinue service at Crater Lake-Klamath Regional Airport has travelers scrambling to reschedule flights.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Authorities are investigating the death of a 60-year-old man whose body was found off a trail near the community of Olene in Klamath County.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police arrested a Klamath Falls man accused of making counterfeit money.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - An April 23 trial date has been set for a Chiloquin man accused of going on a burglary spree before a lengthy standoff with police.