- Floridians lead enrollment in federal marketplace Updated: Dec-11-13 2:16 pm
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash Updated: Dec-09-13 10:22 am
- APNewsBreak: Feds balk at paper health application Updated: Dec-07-13 12:01 pm
- Workers charged with stealing wire from FBI site Updated: Dec-07-13 3:05 am
- AutoNation November new vehicle sales up 13 pct Updated: Dec-04-13 10:15 am
- Updated healthcare.gov gets mixed reviews Updated: Dec-03-13 6:44 pm
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- Fla. Ponzi lawyer may testify in upcoming trial Updated: Nov-26-13 3:05 am
- Bail set for 2 teenagers in Fla. gang rape Updated: Nov-22-13 11:55 am
- Duo convicted of $5M Fla. time share fraud Updated: Nov-22-13 3:04 am
- Coast Guard suspends Florida jet crash search Updated: Nov-21-13 7:05 pm
- NFL plans loom in the future of Ohio State's... Updated: Nov-21-13 12:18 pm
- 6 dead, 2 missing in 3 Mexican plane crashes Updated: Nov-19-13 11:40 pm
- Pilot error blamed for fatal Va plane crash Updated: Nov-19-13 6:41 am
- Federal probe sought in Fla. pre-k diabetic issue Updated: Nov-17-13 4:40 am
- Pageant for girls with disabilities held in Fla. Updated: Nov-17-13 3:49 am
- Body of Fla. man who fell from plane likely found Updated: Nov-16-13 1:15 pm
- FLL projects over 528K travelers for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-15-13 11:41 am
- Coast Guard offloads $40M in cocaine Updated: Nov-15-13 7:34 am
- Ex-Rothstein law partner suspended over NY deal Updated: Nov-14-13 9:29 pm
- BSO holds memorial for fallen officers Updated: Nov-14-13 3:06 am
- Mayor of Sweetwater guilty in corruption case Updated: Nov-13-13 3:17 pm
- Lawsuit filed in 2011 death of powerboat racer Updated: Nov-13-13 10:15 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - More Floridians are signing up for the new federal health insurance program than residents in any other state relying on the federal exchange, with nearly 18,000 registering over the last two months, according to figures released Wednesday.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Investigators say the bodies of a pilot and a doctor were lost after a Mexico-bound medical flight crashed into the Atlantic off South Florida.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Federal health officials, after encouraging alternate sign-up methods amid the fumbled rollout of their online insurance website, began quietly urging counselors around the country this week to stop using paper applications to enroll people in health insurance because of concerns those applications would not be processed in time.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Workers at a construction site for the new FBI headquarters in South Florida have been charged with stealing thousands of dollars in copper wire.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - AutoNation Inc. said Wednesday that its new vehicle sales rose 13 percent to 25,454 in November, as demand for domestic, import and premium luxury vehicles all rose by double digits.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Counselors helping people use the federal government's online health exchange are giving mixed reviews to the updated site, with some zipping through the application process while others are facing the same old sputters and even crashes.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The South Florida lawyer who engineered a $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme has been ordered to testify in the upcoming trial of a former associate.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A South Florida judge has set bail for two teenage girls accused of taking part in the gang rape of another girl, which the attackers allegedly videotaped with cell phones.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Two South Florida men have become the latest of more than three dozen people convicted in a $5 million time share resale fraud scheme.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The Coast Guard is suspending its search for two people still missing after their Mexico-bound jet crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off South Florida.
A home finale against Indiana could also be Junior Day for a handful of third-ranked Ohio State's underclassmen stars.
MEXICO CITY - Three small planes flying in or headed to Mexico have crashed in two days, leaving at least six people dead and two missing.
CHESAPEAKE, Virginia - Federal aviation officials are blaming pilot error for a plane crash that killed four people in Virginia's Great Dismal Swamp.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A federal investigation is being sought into claims that diabetic children are being turned away from many Florida pre-kindergarten programs.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A non-profit organization is hosting a pageant for girls with disabilities in Broward County.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Authorities said Saturday that they've likely found the body of a Florida man who they say fell out of a private plane, three days into a land and sea search that included parts of the Atlantic Ocean near Miami.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - More than 528,000 travelers are expected to pass through Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport during the Thanksgiving holiday week.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The United States Coast Guard is offloading some $40 million of cocaine at Port Everglades.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The Florida Supreme Court has suspended the law license of an ex-partner of convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein over a New York real estate deal.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Nine fallen police officers and deputies will be remembered during a memorial service in Fort Lauderdale.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The suspended mayor of Sweetwater in Miami-Dade County and a lobbyist pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal corruption charges.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against the organizer of a championship offshore powerboat race in Key West, where three racers died in 2011.