- Schools reopen in community near California mountain fire Updated: Aug-26-15 12:46 pm
BIG BEAR LAKE, California - Schools have reopened in the Southern California mountain community where crews are battling a small forest fire burning through timber near a popular ski resort.
- 190 poison oak cases treated during California firefight Updated: Aug-25-15 11:43 pm
SANTA MARGARITA, California - Nearly 200 firefighters have been treated for allergic reactions to poison oak while battling a stubborn blaze that has charred more than 5 square miles of dry brush on California's Central Coast, a fire official said Tuesday.
- The Latest: Crews fight fire near Montana highway Updated: Aug-24-15 4:07 pm
OKANOGAN, Washington - The latest on wildfires in the West (all times local):
- Homes threatened as fire spreads near California ski resort Updated: Aug-23-15 9:22 pm
BIG BEAR LAKE, California - Planes and helicopters are making major liquid drops on a wildfire that broke out near a ski resort in the San Bernardino Mountains, bringing the first gains against the blaze.
- UCLA suspends OL coach Klemm for 2 games after investigation Updated: Aug-21-15 9:29 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - UCLA has suspended offensive line coach Adrian Klemm for its first two games and imposed additional recruiting restrictions on its football coaching staff after an investigation into Klemm's recruiting practices.
- San Bernardino woman fights off ex-boyfriend in knife attack Updated: Aug-20-15 10:45 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - San Bernardino sheriff's officials say a woman allegedly attacked with a knife by her ex-boyfriend fought back with a larger knife of her own, fending him off.
- California home sales remain robust, hold at nine-year high Updated: Aug-19-15 7:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Sales of California homes remained robust in July, with the number of houses and condos sold hitting a nine-year high for the second month in a row, a research firm reported Wednesday.
- Mora: UCLA freshman Rosen still hasn't won starting QB job Updated: Aug-18-15 11:59 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Josh Rosen's UCLA teammates have taken to calling the touted freshman "J. Chosen," a play on both his name and his status as the top quarterback in the 2015 recruiting class.
- West Nile death reported in San Bernardino County Updated: Aug-18-15 9:34 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Health officials say a patient being treated for West Nile virus in San Bernardino County has died.
- UCLA Bruins get to work away from home in San Bernardino Updated: Aug-10-15 11:02 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Jordan Payton realizes the Inland Empire's summer weather can be a bit of a shock to UCLA's newer players.
- Injury crash on California freeway sparks brushfire Updated: Aug-01-15 10:01 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - A crash on the main route between Southern California and Las Vegas has injured two people - including a CHP officer- and sparked a 25-acre brushfire but no homes are threatened.
- California drought conservation: Hall of Fame and Shame Updated: Jul-30-15 4:59 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - California cities have mostly succeeded in the first month of mandatory conservation during the drought, according to June water use data released Thursday. The State Water Resources Control Board gave communities nine months to hit water use reduction targets as high as 36 percent compared to 2013 levels.