- Gun buyer in San Bernardino attack asks to delay trial Updated: Apr-29-16 4:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - The man who bought the rifles used in the San Bernardino terror attack has asked that his trial be pushed back by eight months to March of next year, according to a court filing Friday.
- San Bernardino police come under gunfire; 3 held Updated: Apr-29-16 10:19 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - San Bernardino, California, police say no officers were hit in an exchange of gunfire and three people are in custody after officers were ambushed.
- 3 with family ties to San Bernardino shooters arrested Updated: Apr-29-16 4:57 am
RIVERSIDE, California - The brother of the man behind the San Bernardino terror attack and two Russian sisters have been charged with marriage fraud in a case that was unrelated to the December shootings but came to light in the investigation that followed it.
- The Latest: 3 tied to terror shooter deny sham-marriage plot Updated: Apr-28-16 8:50 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - The Latest on warrants served in a marriage fraud investigation stemming from the December terror attack that killed 14 in San Bernardino (all times local):
- Watch for 'widow-makers:' fires create gaps in Pacific Crest Updated: Apr-25-16 2:09 pm
CABAZON, California - Vast wildfires have created lengthy gaps in Southern California sections of the famed Pacific Crest Trail, which hikers must bypass via shuttles or alternate routes to avoid dangerous conditions like unstable trees and loose rocks.
- 2 dead in San Bernardino car-to-car shooting Updated: Apr-21-16 9:39 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Two people are dead after a car-to-car shooting in a residential San Bernardino neighborhood.
- Nesting bald eagles spotted in San Gabriel Mountains Updated: Apr-20-16 2:44 pm
AZUSA, California - A nesting pair of bald eagles has been spotted in the San Gabriel Mountains.
- Former fire official gets $704K in age discrimination suit Updated: Apr-14-16 4:58 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - A jury has awarded $704,000 to a former division chief for the San Bernardino County Fire Protection District who alleged in a lawsuit he was fired due to his age.
- Associated Press, Guardian among top Headliner Award winners Updated: Apr-13-16 2:02 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Associated Press, The Guardian US, Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting and Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV have won top honors as "best of show" winners in the 82nd National Headliner Awards.
- 2015 APTRA Awards announced Updated: Apr-12-16 8:32 pm
Here is the list of the 2015 APTRA Broadcast Contest winners:
- Study: Southern California rents to see steep rise by 2018 Updated: Apr-12-16 10:26 am
LOS ANGELES - A university study sees a steep rise in Southern California apartment rents as population and job growth outpaces construction.
- Southern California getting rain, but not much Updated: Apr-08-16 5:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - Showers fell here and there around Southern California on Friday as the first of a series of low pressure systems moved overhead, but rainfall totals remained very low in a region that is largely lagging well behind normal in the fifth year of drought.
- Only 2 of 38 abandoned dogs to be put up for adoption Updated: Apr-08-16 10:05 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - San Bernardino County animal control authorities say only two of 38 German shepherd-mix dogs found at an abandoned home will be put up for public adoption.
- Judge proposes rejecting Southern California gas pipeline Updated: Apr-06-16 10:17 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A judge has recommended that state regulators reject a $621-million pipeline to carry natural gas to Southern California.
- Fake Disney pin importer charged with murder Updated: Apr-05-16 12:05 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - A California man imprisoned for importing and selling counterfeit Disney pins has been charged with killing an 18-year-old woman who went missing in 1976.
- California man throws rocks at courthouse, shattering doors Updated: Apr-04-16 8:46 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Authorities say they have arrested a man who threw rocks at a California courthouse and left a note with his contact information at the scene.
- Spring snow extends Southern California ski season for some Updated: Mar-31-16 12:33 pm
BIG BEAR LAKE, California - A spring snow dump has extended the season at two of Southern California's most popular ski mountains.
- Plan offered to divide funds among San Bernardino victims Updated: Mar-31-16 12:28 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Eighty percent of the nearly $2.5 million donated to the United Way following the San Bernardino terror attack that killed 14 would go to deceased victims' families under a proposed plan.