- Pa. judge denies bid to protect historic theater Updated: Dec-04-13 12:50 pm
- Penn State delivers statement: Never count us out Updated: Dec-01-13 1:31 pm
- New bridges and smoother roads lined up across Pa. Updated: Nov-22-13 8:32 pm
- Carson, seniors remain proud of their PSU careers Updated: Nov-20-13 6:31 pm
- Pa. lawmakers outline plan to shrink PSU board Updated: Nov-20-13 1:34 pm
- Pa. police: Fatal fall may be linked to 'acid' Updated: Nov-18-13 4:21 pm
- Penn State frats hit with anti-Semitic graffiti Updated: Nov-12-13 3:44 pm
- Parades, speeches mark Veterans Day in Pa. Updated: Nov-11-13 5:46 pm
- New-look Lady Lions ready to carry PSU torch Updated: Nov-07-13 9:08 pm
- Pa. voters pick GOP lawyer for appeals court seat Updated: Nov-06-13 10:23 am
- State College mayor Goreham beats GOP challenger Updated: Nov-05-13 10:25 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania judge is denying a group's request to prevent a developer from tearing down a fire-damaged 19th century theater in Bellefonte.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a stadium full of fans wearing red, the visiting team dressed in white looked right at home laughing and bouncing up and down on the field.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The first projects that will be funded by a major transportation bill could touch nearly every corner of Pennsylvania.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Glenn Carson won't judge his Penn State career by championships won or not won in Happy Valley.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A new legislative proposal outlined Wednesday would shrink Penn State's board from 30 to 23 voting members, a change designed to make the board work more efficiently and create a more inclusive system of doing business.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say the accidental death of a Penn State student may be linked to a drug being sold as "acid."
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State, State College police and the Anti-Defamation League are trying to find whoever sprayed anti-Semitic graffiti on vehicles parked behind a Jewish fraternity and another frat house, along with a garage and garbage container.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvanians marked Veterans Day on Monday with parades, wreath-laying ceremonies and patriotic speeches honoring those who have served in the nation's armed forces.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State added eight faces to the roster in the offseason, but it hasn't tempered expectations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Republican party won the biggest political plum on Pennsylvania's 2013 election ballot - an open seat on the Superior Court - but Democrats won more of the major local offices up for grabs.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - The mayor of State College, home of Penn State University, has won a second term.