- State College expands surveillance cameras network Updated: Apr-20-14 10:49 am
- Freeh gets expedited appeal in Penn State lawsuit Updated: Apr-15-14 11:34 am
- 3 Penn State students facing charges in stabbing Updated: Apr-13-14 4:07 pm
- John Urschel's diary: Road to the NFL draft Updated: Apr-11-14 9:14 pm
- Homicide investigators share ideas at meeting Updated: Apr-11-14 10:46 am
- Pa. prison worker sues stemming from rape case Updated: Apr-10-14 7:29 pm
- Man jailed on charges he crashed chief's vehicle Updated: Apr-04-14 9:28 am
- 2 Penn State rugby players waive arson hearing Updated: Mar-26-14 10:37 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - State College is expanding its system of downtown surveillance, adding 71 cameras to a network that's been in place for about a decade.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Former FBI director Louis Freeh will get the chance next month to argue that a defamation case against him by Penn State's former president should not be delayed.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Three Penn State University students were facing charges in a stabbing incident over the weekend that injured two students from another school as they were trying to visit a woman's apartment, police said.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State offensive lineman John Urschel will routinely provide a look at his journey leading to the NFL draft on May 8 in a series of diary entries. The all-Big Ten, third-team AP All-American won the Sullivan Award on Friday night as the country's top amateur athlete. He has a Master's degree in math and was awarded the William V. Campbell Trophy as college football's top scholar-athlete. The 6-foot-3, 315-pound guard's fifth entry looks at how pro day went in State College on Tuesday.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - They met to talk about murder, but nobody called the police. The police already were there.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania state prison employee who authorities said was beaten, choked unconscious and raped by an inmate in a prison office is suing the state Corrections Department, the prison and several officials and employees.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A man has been jailed on charges he stole a fire chief's official sport-utility vehicle then crashed it during a joyride.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Two Penn State rugby players have waived their right to a preliminary hearing on charges they torched the team's storage shed, allegedly because they're unhappy with their coach.