- Thieves taking cartloads of goods at Pennsylvania Wal-Marts Updated: Oct-05-15 9:10 am
HUNTINGDON, Pennsylvania - State police believe a brazen group of thieves is responsible for stealing cartloads of goods from Wal-Mart stores in central Pennsylvania.
- Penn St. seeks improvement options for stadium Updated: Oct-01-15 7:25 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - How much are history and tradition worth? It's a question Penn State athletic director Sandy Barbour will soon answer about the school's football stadium.
- Confederate flag stolen from bike parked at police station Updated: Sep-29-15 9:37 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Flying a confederate battle flag may not be popular with some people these days - but stealing it is still a crime. Especially when it's taken off of a bike parked in front of a police station.
- Penn State student killed in crash after charity fundraising Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State University says a student has died in a one-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike as she and six others were returning from collecting donations for the student-run THON charitable campaign.
- Charged Penn State ex-president can't travel to Saudi Arabia Updated: Sep-24-15 11:58 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Penn State's former president can't travel to Saudi Arabia while he awaits trial on charges he engaged in a criminal cover-up of child sexual abuse complaints about former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, a judge ruled Thursday.
- Pennsylvania reporter working story finds missing boys Updated: Sep-23-15 10:39 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A newspaper reporter found two missing boys - who it turns out were just skipping school - after he was sent to cover their disappearance in central Pennsylvania.
- Aqua Dog Day allows canines a day at the pool Updated: Sep-15-15 11:37 am
PORT MATILDA, Pennsylvania - It's the one time of year when the smell of wet dog is welcome.
- Penn State heads to Unhappy Valley in wake of humbling loss Updated: Sep-11-15 2:46 am
Penn State truly had to dig deep to get over its thorny loss in the season opener to Temple.