- Bad vibrations: Buzzing inside mailbox shutters town square Updated: Apr-29-15 9:52 am
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - Police were picking up some bad vibrations from a buzzing mailbox in a Pennsylvania town, enough to prompt them to shut down the town square for a couple of hours.
- Police trying to ID men who vandalized shuttered frat house Updated: Apr-28-15 8:55 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Police have been trying to identify men who caused more than $5,000 damage to a Penn State fraternity house that's been closed since its national leaders say the chapter wasn't following standards of conduct earlier this month.
- Pa. woman in huffing and driving death argues for new trial Updated: Apr-21-15 1:22 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman wants a judge to overturn her conviction in a fatal crash prosecutors say happened minutes after she huffed computer dusting spray.
- Storms packing hail, heavy rain flood roads in Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-21-15 9:58 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Powerful thunderstorms pelted central Pennsylvania with pea-sized hail Monday, turned roadways into rivers and sent residents fleeing to basements with menacing clouds, lightning and a tornado warning.
- 7 Penn State trustees want access to records used by Freeh Updated: Apr-20-15 8:13 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Seven Penn State board members asked a judge Monday for access to documents used by a team led by former FBI director Louis Freeh that produced a 2012 report on how university leaders handled child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky.
- Maryland wrestler accused of attacking woman gets suspended Updated: Apr-17-15 11:48 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A University of Maryland wrestler has been suspended after police say he attacked a woman at her Pennsylvania apartment and tried to carry her away.
- After Penn State, Tom Bradley starts anew as UCLA assistant Updated: Apr-16-15 2:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tom Bradley has been defensive coordinator at UCLA for less than two months. He is still learning where to go during practice, what his players can do, and how to meld his philosophy and terminology with what is already in place.
- Jeff Gordon takes tour of Penn State in special Axalta car Updated: Apr-15-15 6:02 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon slid into a street-legal version of his race car and set out for a slow cruise with a passenger who had no idea what kind of ride the four-time NASCAR champion had in store for her.
- Firefighters help 5-year-old boy who climbed 30-foot tree Updated: Apr-14-15 4:19 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Firefighters had to be called to help a 5-year-old Pennsylvania boy out of a tree after he climbed up 30 feet to see the inside of a squirrel nest.
- Freeh seeks out-of-county judge for Spanier defamation suit Updated: Apr-10-15 5:32 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - Former FBI director Louis Freeh (LOO'-ee free) wants a judge from outside the State College area to handle the defamation lawsuit that former Penn State president Graham Spanier filed against him and his law firm.