- John Urschel's diary: Road to the NFL draft Updated: Mar-06-14 1:56 pm
- Pa. man appealing weapons term in dog shooting Updated: Mar-06-14 10:17 am
- Arrests, crime way down as State Patty's Day wanes Updated: Mar-04-14 9:17 am
- Pa. gets light snow, braces for bone-chilling cold Updated: Mar-03-14 3:34 pm
- New Penn St. president seeks change of focus Updated: Mar-02-14 1:35 pm
- Trial ordered for Pa. woman charged in fatal crash Updated: Feb-27-14 12:43 pm
- Former Penn St. president wins lawsuit delay Updated: Feb-25-14 5:23 pm
- PSU Wrestling: Taylor, Ruth laid foundation Updated: Feb-19-14 10:02 am
- Era of new Penn St leader begins amid challenges Updated: Feb-18-14 5:04 pm
- Penn State's Bryce Jordan to close for summer fix Updated: Feb-18-14 8:43 am
- Penn State board to consider naming new president Updated: Feb-14-14 5:35 pm
- State police take over case of missing DA Gricar Updated: Feb-11-14 12:41 pm
- Pa. intruder brought chocolates, wouldn't leave Updated: Feb-10-14 8:50 am
- Penn State added as defendant in Paterno v. NCAA Updated: Feb-05-14 6:02 pm
- State College report similar to PSU kidnap claim Updated: Feb-05-14 10:26 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State offensive lineman John Urschel will routinely provide a look at his journey leading to the NFL draft on May 8 in a series of diary entries. The all-Big Ten, third-team AP All-American has a Master's degree in math and was awarded the William V. Campbell Trophy as college football's top scholar-athlete. The 6-foot-3, 315-pound guard's third entry gives a look at his return home to State College, Pennsylvania, after almost two months away to prepare for the combine.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man serving five to 10 years in prison for illegally possessing a weapon while shooting his dog is appealing, claiming his criminal record shouldn't have barred him from owning a gun.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - State College police say arrests and overall crime continued to drop during the unofficial Penn State drinking holiday known as State Patty's Day.
PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania dodged a snowstorm Monday as only a few inches - even less in some areas - fell on a region that has been pounded by severe weather this winter.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Penn State's next president is ready for the spotlight to shift away from the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal and on to the many things Pennsylvania's largest university has to offer.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania judge has ruled that a woman accused of "huffing" from a can of dust cleaner before a fatal crash can be charged with murder.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania judge Tuesday granted former Penn State president Graham Spanier's request to put on hold his defamation civil lawsuit against former FBI director Louis Freeh and Freeh's law firm.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's Lorenzo Wrestling Complex was nearly empty an hour before the Nittany Lions' scheduled practice on Tuesday, save for a few familiar faces.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - When Eric Barron was hired this week to be Penn State's next president, he said he hoped to strengthen the institution, starting by learning for himself about conditions at the university where he worked as a professor and dean for 20 years.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's Bryce Jordan Center will close for roof and floor repairs following commencement exercises on May 10 and won't reopen until Aug. 16, when another graduation ceremony is scheduled for students who finish their degrees over the summer.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State trustees will meet early next week to consider hiring a president to replace the administrator who has led the school since shortly after Jerry Sandusky was arrested on child molestation charges, the university said Friday.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - State police are assuming a lead role in a decade-long search for a missing central Pennsylvania prosecutor who declined to prosecute former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Police have jailed a central Pennsylvania man on criminal trespass charges after he dropped of Valentine's Day chocolates at an apartment, then refused to leave after returning a short time later.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The family and estate of Joe Paterno and others suing the NCAA over the penalties levied against Penn State for the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal added the university as a "nominal defendant" in the lawsuit on Wednesday.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - State College police say they've received an attempted abduction report from a woman that is similar to a report made by a female student on Penn State's main campus last month.