- Oklahoma's Lankford to speak at conservative gathering Updated: Feb-05-16 5:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma will be a featured speaker next month at an annual gathering of conservatives in suburban Washington.
- More quakes rattle Oklahoma but state avoids tough measures Updated: Jan-18-16 1:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - In Oklahoma, now the country's earthquake capital, people are talking nervously about the big one as man-made quakes get stronger, more frequent and closer to major population centers. Next door in Kansas, they're feeling on firmer ground though no one is ready yet to declare victory.
- Angry residents voice earthquake concerns at Edmond forum Updated: Jan-14-16 9:55 pm
EDMOND, Oklahoma - Angry residents in this Oklahoma City suburb chastised policymakers on Thursday for not taking action sooner to restrict oil and gas wastewater injection wells that have been linked to a dramatic rise in earthquakes.
- OSBI investigates inmate deaths in Oklahoma, Murray counties Updated: Jan-13-16 12:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is examining the deaths of two inmates at jails in Murray and Oklahoma counties.
- Edmond residents sue 12 energy companies after earthquakes Updated: Jan-12-16 2:17 pm
EDMOND, Oklahoma - A group of Edmond residents has filed a lawsuit against 12 energy companies, claiming that their saltwater disposal wells were partly to blame for earthquakes in central Oklahoma in recent weeks.