- Former Pa. officer's assault conviction upheld Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 am
- Coroner: 3 dead in western Pa. head-on crash Updated: Apr-17-14 5:56 am
- Ex-honors student's terror sentencing scheduled Updated: Apr-17-14 2:16 am
- Penguins nip Blue Jackets 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-16-14 11:34 pm
- Teheran 3-hits Phillies; Braves win 1-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:04 pm
- Phillies waste Lee's effort, lose 1-0 to Braves Updated: Apr-16-14 11:03 pm
- Henry, Sam lead Red Bulls past Union 2-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:03 pm
- Pennsylvania man busted with loaded gun at JFK Updated: Apr-16-14 8:36 pm
- Philadelphia chocolate store closed over tax spat Updated: Apr-16-14 7:13 pm
- Shell holds meeting on Pennsylvania plant proposal Updated: Apr-16-14 6:26 pm
- Environmental groups slam Pa. smog proposal as lax Updated: Apr-16-14 6:22 pm
- Perelman may back union bid for Philly newspapers Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 pm
- Obama, Biden announce $600M for job grants Updated: Apr-16-14 5:54 pm
- Judge nixes deal in batch of NFL concussion cases Updated: Apr-16-14 4:55 pm
- 23 students being checked out after Pa. bus crash Updated: Apr-16-14 4:07 pm
- Woman gets 5-10 years in crash that killed officer Updated: Apr-16-14 2:40 pm
- 1st grader cuts seats, threatens girl with knife Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Police: Man, 81, fed up with shopping attacks wife Updated: Apr-16-14 2:12 pm
- Gubernatorial candidates begin showing tax returns Updated: Apr-16-14 1:04 pm
- Man alleging pork poisoning back to state hospital Updated: Apr-16-14 12:52 pm
- Brother, 4, shoots 2-year-old after finding gun Updated: Apr-16-14 12:32 pm
- Mother sought in Pa. girl's shooting death by tot Updated: Apr-16-14 12:26 pm
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings Updated: Apr-16-14 12:16 pm
- 4 to stand trial for killing girl, 10, in robbery Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Police probe student death at Philly college Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has rejected the appeal of a former central Pennsylvania police officer convicted of assaulting two men and then trying to cover up his involvement.
SOUTH BEND, Pennsylvania - A coroner says three people were killed and at least three others injured in a head-on crash in western Pennsylvania.
PHILADELPHIA - A Maryland teen convicted with two women in a Jihadist terror plot is set to be sentenced in Philadelphia.
PITTSBURGH - Columbus coach Todd Richards insists his upstart team isn't in the playoffs "just to go to school."
PHILADELPHIA - The brisk air brought out Julio Teheran's best more so than facing Cliff Lee.
PHILADELPHIA - Cliff Lee's one mistake was enough to waste his stellar performance.
NEW YORK - Authorities say a Pennsylvania man bound for Los Angeles was arrested at John F. Kennedy Airport after he tried to pass through security with a loaded handgun and a pair of brass knuckles.
PHILADELPHIA - A popular Philadelphia chocolate maker and candy store has been shuttered by the city days before Easter.
ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania - A plan to build a huge new petrochemical plant in western Pennsylvania is making progress, Shell Oil Co. officials said Wednesday - but there's still no guarantee the multi-billion dollar project will actually be constructed.
Environmental groups say Pennsylvania's federally mandated plan to reduce smog would allow coal-fired power plants to emit more pollution than they do now.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Philadelphia newspaper employees hope to mount a bid in the latest sale of their company with help from local philanthropist Raymond Perelman, the papers' union chief told a judge Wednesday.
OAKDALE, Pennsylvania - Emphasizing skills training as key to a growing middle class, President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced $600 million in competitive grants to spur creation of targeted training and apprenticeship programs to help people land good-paying jobs.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal judge in Philadelphia has declined to approve deals for another batch of retired players suing the NFL over concussion-linked claims.
KUTZTOWN, Pennsylvania - Nearly two dozen students are being checked out at local hospitals after a school bus crash in eastern Pennsylvania.
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania woman has been sentenced to five to 10 years in state prison for a crash that killed one police officer and injured another
CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania first-grader has been moved to an alternative school for slashing school bus seats with a knife and making a girl feel threatened with the weapon.
HERMITAGE, Pennsylvania - State police have charged an 81-year-oold man with choking his wife after becoming "fed up" that she was wandering through a Wal-Mart store.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Two Democratic candidates for governor have released their tax returns for 2012 after seeking extensions for the 2013 tax year.
ST. MARYS, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania is going back to a state hospital until he's competent to stand trial on charges he threatened his mother with a 10-inch kitchen knife because he believed she was trying to "poison" him with pork in violation of his Muslim beliefs.
COCHRANTON, Pennsylvania - A 2-year-old boy was accidentally shot in the face by his 4-year-old brother who found a loaded gun in their northwestern Pennsylvania home while their mother slept.
PHILADELPHIA - Police are seeking the mother of an 11-year-old girl they say was apparently shot and killed by a younger child while playing with a gun inside a west Philadelphia home earlier this month.
MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Classes resumed Wednesday at a Pittsburgh-area high school where authorities said a student stabbed or slashed 21 others and a security guard a week ago while rampaging through a hallway with two kitchen knives.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Four western Pennsylvania men have been ordered to stand trial in the fatal shooting of a 10-year-old girl during an aborted attempt to rob her mother's boyfriend.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia college is confirming that a student has died but is releasing few details about his death.