- Judge suspends Pa. ban on super PAC fundraising Updated: Mar-10-14 5:58 pm
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook Updated: Mar-10-14 5:53 pm
- AP Source: Steelers to cut LB Woodley Updated: Mar-10-14 5:47 pm
- Pa. man pleads guilty in child's hit-run death Updated: Mar-10-14 5:43 pm
- Hanger, Guzzardi file for Pa. gubernatorial ballot Updated: Mar-10-14 5:19 pm
- Warren, Parker lead all-ACC 1st teams Updated: Mar-10-14 4:53 pm
- No verdict in Philly priest-abuse case Updated: Mar-10-14 4:38 pm
- Activists arrested in Philly over XL oil pipeline Updated: Mar-10-14 4:22 pm
- Building evacuated after suicide by chemicals Updated: Mar-10-14 3:47 pm
- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- Eagles look to improve defense in free agency Updated: Mar-10-14 2:20 pm
- Doc: Pa. trooper's pregnant wife died of gunshot Updated: Mar-10-14 2:18 pm
- Jury selection begins in Pittsburgh police trial Updated: Mar-10-14 2:16 pm
- Firm: Pittsburgh-area woman was on missing flight Updated: Mar-10-14 12:35 pm
- Pa. ski lift shutdown strands dozens; no injuries Updated: Mar-10-14 12:14 pm
- Clown membership in Erie, US declining Updated: Mar-10-14 11:43 am
- Hazleton police reach out to Latino community Updated: Mar-10-14 11:10 am
- New money for Pa. highways to flow out in April Updated: Mar-10-14 10:49 am
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets Updated: Mar-10-14 10:03 am
- Arrests mar pre-St. Patrick's Day party in Pa. Updated: Mar-10-14 9:31 am
- Trial slated for man in beating death of Pa. boy Updated: Mar-10-14 6:08 am
- NC State beats Boston College 78-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 9:57 pm
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:13 pm
- Comcast challenging Disney's hold on tourism trade Updated: Mar-09-14 3:57 pm
- Ex-Pa. Speaker Perzel plans future after prison Updated: Mar-09-14 1:38 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A federal judge has temporarily ordered state officials not to enforce a law that bars corporations and unions from contributing to independent political committees.
In 1986, a newborn wrapped in a red sweater was found abandoned in the bathroom of a fast-food restaurant. Nearly three decades later, the baby is all grown up and looking for her biological mother - and tens of thousands of people are trying to help.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers have made their choice at outside linebacker, and it isn't LaMarr Woodley.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has admitted to a hit-and-run car crash that killed a 5-year-old boy.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The first gubernatorial candidates to file petitions to get on the May 20 primary ballot are Democrat John Hanger and Republican Bob Guzzardi.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - North Carolina State's T.J. Warren and Duke's Jabari Parker were unanimous selections Monday to the media's all-Atlantic Coast Conference team.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia jury is set to return Tuesday for a fourth day of deliberations in a priest's sexual-assault trial.
PHILADELPHIA - Dozens of environmentalists blocked entrances to a federal office building on Monday to protest the Keystone XL oil pipeline, and police began arresting them.
FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania - About 30 residents of a suburban Philadelphia apartment building had to be evacuated after a resident committed suicide with household chemicals.
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - It was just three years ago when the Philadelphia Eagles were coming off their last division title and decided the best way to make a run at the Super Bowl was to spend freely in free agency.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Montgomery County coroner has released the results of an autopsy on the pregnant wife of a Pennsylvania state trooper.
PITTSBURGH - Jury selection is underway in Pittsburgh in the case of a young black man who claims that he was wrongly beaten by three city police officers.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania woman was among the 239 people aboard a Malaysia Airlines jet that disappeared en route to Beijing over the weekend, her employer said Monday.
LEWISBERRY, Pennsylvania - Officials say a mechanical problem stranded dozens of people on a central Pennsylvania ski lift over the weekend.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - Mike Zehner loves entertaining when he's Emerald the Clown.
HAZLETON, Pennsylvania - Hazleton Police Chief Frank DeAndrea fights crime one luncheon and one church service at time.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvanians should soon start seeing highway projects funded under the state's major new transportation funding bill signed four months ago by Gov. Tom Corbett.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a Pennsylvania school district that wants to prevent students from wearing "I (heart) Boobies!" bracelets to promote breast cancer awareness among young people.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Large crowds and alcohol-related disturbances kept police in western Pennsylvania busy at a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration around Indiana University of Pennsylvania over the weekend.
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania man goes on trial Monday in the beating death of his girlfriend's 4-year-old son.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren has been the best scorer in the Atlantic Coast Conference all season. He's making a historic late-season push to be the league's player of the year, too.
PHILADELPHIA - William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. He was 90
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast Corp. will invest hundreds of millions of dollars in California and Florida theme parks, stepping outside its core business of telecommunications in an effort to boost revenue and profits.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania House Speaker John Perzel is looking forward to his future now that he's out of prison - but it won't be in Harrisburg.