- Roethlisberger to remain under concussion protocol Updated: Dec-01-15 12:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - Ben Roethlisberger says he had a migraine. Mike Tomlin says the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback has a concussion.
- Kane turns to former Maryland AG to lead pornography email probe Updated: Dec-01-15 12:25 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A team of Washington-based lawyers will comb through thousands of emails on government computers in an independent examination of pornographic and other objectionable content shared among judges, prosecutors and others, Attorney General Kathleen Kane said Tuesday.
- State police say they've found cop-killing suspect's rifle Updated: Dec-01-15 12:06 pm
NEW FLORENCE, Pennsylvania - State police say they've found the rifle allegedly used to kill a western Pennsylvania police officer.
- 143 bear taken on final day raises 2015 harvest to 2,693 Updated: Dec-01-15 10:54 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Hunters killed 143 bears during the fourth and final day of Pennsylvania's statewide bear season, making the preliminary harvest for 2015 at 2,693 bears.
- Police investigate after boys, 4 and 9, fall from minivan Updated: Dec-01-15 10:38 am
PENFIELD, Pennsylvania - Two young boys have been hospitalized after falling through the open side door of a minivan in a Pennsylvania trailer park.
- Hearing moved for guard charged with selling drugs in jail Updated: Dec-01-15 10:23 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - A suspended guard charged with selling inmates drugs at a western Pennsylvania jail has had his preliminary hearing postponed due to unspecified health issues.
- Pittsburgh zoo closed by power outage, transformer problem Updated: Dec-01-15 10:15 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium has closed for the day due to a power outage.
- Wisconsin man hurt by deer into windshield in Pennsylvania Updated: Dec-01-15 9:47 am
ENON VALLEY, Pennsylvania - A Wisconsin man is in intensive care with head injuries after a deer jumped through his windshield while he was driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Convicted boy stalker guilty of growing marijuana at home Updated: Dec-01-15 8:41 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A convicted pedophile who pleaded guilty to stalking a 13-year-old boy has pleaded guilty and been sentenced to nine to 18 months in jail for growing marijuana in his eastern Pennsylvania apartment.
- Trial delayed for drunken-driving suspect shot by police Updated: Dec-01-15 8:26 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - The trial has been delayed for a central Pennsylvania man who was allegedly driving drunk when he was shot during a police chase in February.
- Abortionist Gosnell's son sentenced for 2014 burglary Updated: Dec-01-15 8:17 am
PHILADELPHIA - The son of a notorious Philadelphia abortion provider has been sentenced in a burglary that resulted in the younger man being shot last year.
- Court rejects appeal of sex offender caught on secret camera Updated: Dec-01-15 8:02 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man serving 12 to 24 years in prison after he was caught on a hidden camera having sex with a 14-year-old girl has lost his appeal to withdraw his guilty plea.
- Jury selection to begin in aspiring teacher's Philly slaying Updated: Dec-01-15 7:48 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jury selection was set to begin for Philadelphia man charged with killing an aspiring teacher robbed of his iPod more than seven years ago.
- Families: 3 dead in Pennsylvania crash were hunting buddies Updated: Dec-01-15 7:26 am
CANADENSIS, Pennsylvania - Relatives say three men killed in a pickup truck crash in northeastern Pennsylvania were hunting buddies headed to the driver's camp in the Poconos.
- Suburban Philadelphia swimmer is SI's Sports Kid of the Year Updated: Dec-01-15 7:18 am
PHILADELPHIA - A swimmer from the Philadelphia suburbs has become the second Pennsylvania athlete in a row to be named Sports Kid of the Year by Sports Illustrated Kids.
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 critically injured Updated: Dec-01-15 5:30 am
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a double shooting in Philadelphia has left one man dead and another in critical condition.
- 2 firefighters, 1 other person hurt at fire in Philadelphia Updated: Dec-01-15 4:38 am
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a garage fire in north Philadelphia has left two firefighters and one other person injured.
- Philadelphia airport CEO retiring in early 2016 Updated: Dec-01-15 4:37 am
PHILADELPHIA - The CEO of Philadelphia International Airport is retiring next year.
- Ex-frat officer testifies against brothers in pledge's death Updated: Nov-30-15 10:11 pm
STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania college fraternity president testified that he and four others charged in a pledge's death during a hazing ritual in the Poconos tried to "cover it all up" when they met weeks later.
- 2 plead in FBI probe of city contracts in Allentown, Reading Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Two former city government officials pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy charges in an FBI probe of government contracting in northeast Pennsylvania.
- Thanksgiving break ends with budget stalemate still in place Updated: Nov-30-15 6:42 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Talks between Gov. Tom Wolf and top lawmakers continued Monday as the Thanksgiving break ended, but there was scant detail and a lot of silence about how they intended to end a five-month-old budget stalemate.
- Court says UPMC must keep cheaper rates in Medicare plans Updated: Nov-30-15 6:11 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania seniors and others enrolled in an insurer's Medicare Advantage plans won't have to pay comparatively higher rates in the coming years for services through the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, the state Supreme Court ruled Monday.
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures Updated: Nov-30-15 5:57 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A Wall Street firm predicts a new wave of casino expansion in the Northeastern U.S. will lead to more casino closings in Atlantic City.
- Group seeks hate crime investigation for cab driver shooting Updated: Nov-30-15 5:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - The FBI is reviewing the shooting of a Pittsburgh cab driver after a Muslim civil rights group asked the Justice Department to determine if it was a hate crime.
- Bryant kicks off goodbye tour in Philly Updated: Nov-30-15 4:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Kobe Bryant's farewell tour begins in the city that loves and hates him.