- Mount St. Mary's reaches NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-11-14 10:42 pm
- Penguins beat Capitals as Fleury gets 5th shutout Updated: Mar-11-14 10:33 pm
- Jagr's 3rd-period goal lifts Devils over Flyers Updated: Mar-11-14 10:12 pm
- Steelers cut LB Woodley; sign S Mitchell Updated: Mar-11-14 9:14 pm
- Police: 3 hurt when vehicle slams into shoe store Updated: Mar-11-14 9:02 pm
- S Jenkins gets 3-year deal with Eagles Updated: Mar-11-14 8:23 pm
- Pa. filings leave Corbett facing new challenge Updated: Mar-11-14 7:34 pm
- NC State's Warren voted ACC player of year Updated: Mar-11-14 7:00 pm
- Bills re-sign K Carpenter to 4-year deal, Kolb cut Updated: Mar-11-14 6:32 pm
- Feb. insurance sign-ups in Pa. jump 30 percent Updated: Mar-11-14 6:07 pm
- NE Pa. woman admits trying to burn down care home Updated: Mar-11-14 6:01 pm
- Philly man sentenced for scissor attack on woman Updated: Mar-11-14 5:33 pm
- Suburban Philly police standoff ends, suspect dead Updated: Mar-11-14 5:14 pm
- Pa. woman charged in fatal stabbing of grandfather Updated: Mar-11-14 5:01 pm
- 2 arrested, 1 sought in Pa. double fatal shooting Updated: Mar-11-14 4:28 pm
- Small plane crashes in W. Pa., pilot injured Updated: Mar-11-14 3:57 pm
- Corbett orders flags to half-staff for Guarnere Updated: Mar-11-14 3:50 pm
- Pa. prosecutor: Girlfriend had history of violence Updated: Mar-11-14 3:43 pm
- Proposal would let Pa. universities exit system Updated: Mar-11-14 3:38 pm
- Mom sues after failed drug test over poppy seeds Updated: Mar-11-14 3:32 pm
- 2013-14 ACC individual awards voting Updated: Mar-11-14 2:23 pm
- 2 Pa. women charged with neglect of relative, 88 Updated: Mar-11-14 2:10 pm
- Lawyers ramp up the drama in TV, Internet ads Updated: Mar-11-14 1:55 pm
- Pa. turnpike crash exposed gaps, officials say Updated: Mar-11-14 1:41 pm
- Pa. jury begins hearing about black man's beating Updated: Mar-11-14 1:38 pm
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - To prepare for a second consecutive trip to the Northeast Conference title game, Mount St. Mary's coach Jamion Christian looked back on his performance last season, when he thought he over-coached the game.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers released linebacker LaMarr Woodley on Tuesday, with a post-June 1 designation to save money under the salary cap and signed free agent safety Mike Mitchell from the Carolina Panthers.
WAYNE, Pennsylvania - Police say a man suspected of being under the influence injured three people when he drove a late model Cadillac into a shoe store in the Philadelphia suburbs.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles got their safety quickly.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - As state officials closed the door Tuesday on candidate petitions for Pennsylvania's May 20 primary ballot, Republican Gov. Tom Corbett faced not only a critical crowd of would-be Democrat challengers, but now a GOP foe at the opposite end of the political spectrum.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - North Carolina State's T.J. Warren is the Atlantic Coast Conference player of the year.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A concussion that has kept quarterback Kevin Kolb sidelined since August, cost him his job with the Buffalo Bills.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The number of Pennsylvanians signing up for insurance under the 2010 federal health care law rose by 30 percent in February, reaching a total that is equal to one in 10 Pennsylvanians who were estimated to have been uninsured.
PITTSTON, Pennsylvania - A woman in northeastern Pennsylvania is accused of setting her personal care home on fire.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to nine to 20 years in prison for attacking and robbing an 87-year-old neighbor and her son in July 2012.
WALLINGFORD, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a police standoff in suburban Philadelphia ended with the death of the suspect.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A woman has been charged with fatally stabbing her own grandfather in Allentown.
LEBANON, Pennsylvania - Two people are behind bars and a third remains at large in connection with a shooting in central Pennsylvania that has left two men dead.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A small plane has crashed at the Washington County Airport in southwestern Pennsylvania.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has ordered that U.S. and state flags in Harrisburg and Philadelphia be lowered to half-staff in memory of William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, a World War II veteran whose story was dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers."
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors want a jury to hear about what they allege is a history of domestic abuse committed by a northeastern Pennsylvania woman against the boyfriend she is charged with killing.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Some Pennsylvania state lawmakers want state-owned universities to be able to leave the 14-member State System of Higher Education and on Tuesday outlined the details of a proposal to allow it.
PITTSBURGH - A first-time mother who says she failed a drug test while in labor because she ate poppy seeds has sued a Pittsburgh hospital, saying officials defamed her and violated her doctor-patient confidentiality by sharing the results with a child welfare agency.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Voting results for the Atlantic Coast Conference's individual awards, as announced Tuesday by the league and as determined by 77 voting members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association:
DAUPHIN, Pennsylvania - Two central Pennsylvania women are accused of neglecting an 88-year-old relative who was supposed to be in their care.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh criminal defense attorney Daniel Muessig raised eyebrows with his unorthodox, slickly-produced, YouTube video commercial with a hip-hop soundtrack last week -- in no small part because he said, among other things, "Laws are arbitrary."
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania state senators warned Tuesday that a Valentine's Day pileup on the Pennsylvania Turnpike was a lesson in chaos and gridlock that needs to be corrected before another one happens with more serious consequences.
PITTSBURGH - Three white plainclothes police officers concocted a story about mistaking a soda bottle for a weapon as an excuse for beating a black Pittsburgh performing arts student, the man's lawyer told jurors Tuesday at the start of a second civil rights trial linked to the plaintiff's 2010 arrest.