- Cold killing invasive snails at Olympia lake Updated: Dec-05-13 8:37 am
- Olympia Fire SUV taken on joyride, crashes Updated: Dec-04-13 10:49 pm
- Group divided over how to cut Washington emissions Updated: Dec-04-13 3:34 pm
- School dollars not only education issue in Olympia Updated: Dec-01-13 11:14 am
- Judge tosses ethics board fine for DOC manager Updated: Nov-23-13 7:38 pm
- Wash. lawmakers negotiate transportation package Updated: Nov-21-13 7:55 pm
- Olympia business ships donated bikes to Togo Updated: Nov-21-13 3:17 pm
- Wash. revenue forecast remains steady Updated: Nov-20-13 5:55 pm
- Washington body parts are from a dismembered woman Updated: Nov-15-13 9:16 am
- Correction: Prepackaged Food Recall story Updated: Nov-14-13 4:57 pm
- Washington has anthropologist for tribal remains Updated: Nov-12-13 3:59 pm
- Body parts found in Washington after dog finds leg Updated: Nov-12-13 2:34 pm
- Body parts found on Nisqually Reservation Updated: Nov-11-13 8:58 am
- Wash. moves swiftly to extend Boeing tax breaks Updated: Nov-09-13 7:37 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Below-freezing temperatures this week are welcome by officials fighting an invasion of New Zealand mudsnails in Capitol Lake in Olympia.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Police in Olympia, Washington, say a man stole a marked Olympia Fire Department SUV and took it on a joyride that ended in a police pursuit and a crash of the $50,000 vehicle.
SEATTLE - Gov. Jay Inslee stood with the governors of California and Oregon and a Canadian province official several weeks ago and agreed to put a price on greenhouse gas pollution and mandate the use of cleaner-burning fuels.
SEATTLE - Education will be a focus when the Washington Legislature convenes in January, but money won't be the only issue on the table.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A manager at the Department of Corrections did not violate ethics rules by spending work hours on a nonprofit program she founded, a judge ruled Friday.
OLYMPIA, Washington - As lawmakers continue to work on reaching an agreement on a transportation package, a Senate panel Thursday held a public hearing on a $12.3 billion proposal that includes an 11 1/2-cent gas tax increase and puts money toward road projects across the state.
OLYMPIA, Washington - An annual mission that began seven years ago to send donated bicycles to the West African country of Togo continued Wednesday when about 400 bikes were loaded into a shipping container in Lacey.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington state's revenue outlook is holding steady as economists expect a continued trend of slow economic growth.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A Washington state sheriff's office says human remains first discovered by a dog on the Nisqually Indian Reservation come from the body of a woman who was dismembered by another person.
OLYMPIA, Washington - In a story Nov. 12, The Associated Press erroneously reported the types of foods sold through Trader Joe's stores that were subject to a recall. Ready-to-eat salads from Trader Joe's were subject to the recall, not salads and sandwiches.
OLYMPIA, Washington - It is a Spartan setting, the lab where 120 cardboard filing boxes - each with human bones in them, many of them old Native American bones - fill the eight large metal lockers along the walls.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Investigators are trying to answer questions about body parts found by searchers after a dog brought a human leg to a home in western Washington.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Thurston County coroner's office is trying to determine the age, gender and identity of human remains that have been found on the Nisqually Indian Reservation.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington lawmakers moved swiftly Saturday to extend aerospace tax breaks in a bid to satisfy Boeing Co. and win the manufacturing work that will come with the company's new 777X production.