- Man pleads guilty to reduced charges in roadway shooting Updated: May-22-15 4:23 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A 35-year-old former professional mixed martial arts fighter accused of murder for fatally shooting an unarmed man after a Springfield traffic crash has pleaded guilty to reduced charges.
- Bill would press Lane doctors to take Medicaid patients Updated: May-19-15 4:19 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Lane County-area legislators are trying to put the pressure on Lane County doctors to take on more low-income Oregon Health Plan-insured patients.
- Driver cited for careless driving in crash that killed 3 Updated: May-19-15 3:06 am
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - A Springfield man who hit and killed three children with his pickup truck has been cited for careless driving in connection.
- Eugene builders can't find enough skilled workers Updated: May-18-15 4:04 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - By most accounts, Lane County's construction market is booming.
- Eugene, Springfield hospital workers to vote on unionization Updated: May-15-15 3:16 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Workers at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart hospitals in Eugene and Springfield are set to vote about whether to unionize.
- No charges filed against Springfield driver who killed 3 Updated: May-05-15 2:13 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Springfield man will not face criminal homicide charges for running a red light and crashing his pickup into three young children, killing them.
- State revokes license of driver who killed 3 children Updated: May-02-15 3:08 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - State officials have suspended the driver's license of a Springfield man two months after he drove his pickup into three young children, killing them.