- 10-day jail sentence for Springfield peeping Updated: Dec-05-13 10:19 am
- Food stamp cuts hit Ore. families hard Updated: Dec-01-13 1:11 pm
- 'Recycled' glass is actually going to the landfill Updated: Nov-25-13 6:14 pm
- Tobacco sellers could face Lane County license fee Updated: Nov-18-13 4:19 pm
- Eugene students get extended Thanksgiving holiday Updated: Nov-16-13 2:17 pm
- Springfield police car totaled, officer OK Updated: Nov-11-13 10:10 am
- Ore. project aims to add more minority teachers Updated: Nov-10-13 2:58 pm
- New Springfield, Ore., police chief Updated: Nov-06-13 10:16 pm
- Guilty plea in 'Tall Man' bank robberies Updated: Nov-05-13 8:52 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - A Springfield man who used video cameras on his home to record his neighbor's 10-year-old daughter in her bedroom was sentenced Wednesday to 35 days in jail.
EUGENE, Oregon - Casey Beason, her boyfriend and 2-year-old daughter were facing an interminable Thanksgiving weekend in their cracker-box apartment on Roosevelt Boulevard while they waited for their Oregon Trail food stamp card to recharge.
EUGENE, Oregon - Tens of thousands of Eugene and Springfield residents routinely rinse and set aside non-deposit wine, juice and other bottles and jars, then put them out for curbside recycling in specially marked boxes.
EUGENE, Oregon - Young people in Lane County have an easier time buying tobacco than their counterparts elsewhere, so health authorities are exploring the idea of requiring retailers to buy businesses licenses and using the fees in part to step up enforcement of laws prohibiting sales to minors.
EUGENE, Oregon - "No-school November" continues to build a legacy in Eugene.
EUGENE, Oregon - A police officer was unhurt but her patrol car was totaled when it was rear-ended Sunday on Highway 126 in Springfield.
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - Every day for four years, Yareli MontaÃ±o came home from work and was miserable.
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - Springfield City Manager Gino Grimaldi has announced the hiring of a veteran Medford police officer to head Springfield's police department.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon man who stands 6 feet 2 inches tall has pleaded guilty to six counts of bank robbery for crimes the FBI ascribed to the "Tall Man" bandit.