- No charges filed against Springfield driver who killed 3 Updated: May-05-15 2:13 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Springfield man will not face criminal homicide charges for running a red light and crashing his pickup into three young children, killing them.
- State revokes license of driver who killed 3 children Updated: May-02-15 3:08 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - State officials have suspended the driver's license of a Springfield man two months after he drove his pickup into three young children, killing them.
- Springfield board selects interim schools chief Updated: Apr-17-15 3:09 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - The school board in Springfield, Oregon, selected assistant superintendent Susan Rieke-Smith to become the district's acting superintendent.
- Springfield schools chief quitting; cites family reasons Updated: Apr-14-15 10:41 am
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - The school superintendent in Springfield, Oregon, has resigned after less than two years on the job.
- A rough training day for Eugene-Springfield rescue boats Updated: Apr-08-15 10:53 am
EUGENE, Oregon - On a training exercise, a Eugene-Springfield Fire Department rescue boat had to be rescued itself after hitting a submerged log on the McKenzie River and taking on water.
- Burned Springfield mill: $246,000 in property tax refund Updated: Apr-06-15 5:41 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - The owner of a Springfield plywood mill that burned down is due a property tax refund of nearly a quarter of a million dollars.