- Idaho authorities identify Montana woman killed in ATV crash Updated: May-05-15 1:19 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho authorities have identified the Montana woman who died in an all-terrain vehicle crash at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes.
- No-till farming grows in popularity Updated: Apr-26-15 3:10 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - This will be Gordon Gallup's 30th season of no-till planting on his 3,000-acre Ririe farm.
- Woman who used her shoe in dance floor attack gets probation Updated: Apr-24-15 2:10 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Iona woman has been sentenced to four years of probation for using her high-heeled shoe to attack someone who bumped into her on the dance floor.
- Bondsman who shot, killed, wanted man won't be charged Updated: Apr-22-15 1:02 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A bail bondsman won't be charged after a deadly shooting in eastern Idaho that killed a wanted man in Ammon, a prosecutor said.
- Oldest bird at eastern Idaho zoo dies Updated: Apr-20-15 9:47 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The oldest bird at the Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park has died.
- Eastern Idaho grizzlies on move, hibernation finished Updated: Apr-19-15 2:25 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Fish and Game says grizzly bears are on the move, signaling the end of hibernation.
- E. Idaho sheriff wants criminal trial moved out of county Updated: Apr-17-15 10:31 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho sheriff charged with three counts of misuse of public funds is asking that his criminal trial be moved out of the county so he can get an unbiased jury.
- Nuclear officials report minor accident in eastern Idaho Updated: Apr-16-15 8:47 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Nuclear officials told a citizen's advisory board recently that a minor accident last year temporarily shut down work at a cleanup site in eastern Idaho and exposed a staffer to low levels of radiation.
- Racetrack in eastern Idaho faces possible license suspension Updated: Apr-10-15 5:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A racetrack in eastern Idaho faces the possible suspension of its simulcast license if it doesn't soon receive approval from county officials.