- Power back on in southeastern Idaho Updated: Dec-05-13 11:05 am
- Power restored to 53,000 E. Idaho customers Updated: Dec-04-13 7:39 pm
- Battelle's Energy Department rating improves Updated: Dec-04-13 4:16 pm
- Train hits SUV near Idaho Falls, driver injured Updated: Dec-03-13 5:52 pm
- Amid funding woes, Innocence Project curbs cases Updated: Dec-02-13 1:21 pm
- Researchers seek to reopen Idaho testing facility Updated: Nov-24-13 1:20 pm
- Idaho Falls man charged with witness intimidation Updated: Nov-21-13 12:27 pm
- Idaho Falls drug dealer faces up to 20 years Updated: Nov-20-13 9:05 am
- IFalls man suspected in stabbing dies in crash Updated: Nov-11-13 2:49 pm
- Idaho Navy vet finds rescuer who saved his life Updated: Nov-10-13 2:46 pm
- Idaho man pleads guilty in boating death Updated: Nov-06-13 11:40 am
- E. Idaho man pleads not guilty in infant death Updated: Nov-05-13 2:07 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power says power was restored to about 4,500 customers in southeastern Idaho Thursday morning after an overnight outage during which temperatures fell below zero.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power officials say electricity has been restored to more than 53,000 customers in southeastern Idaho.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The contractor that operates the Idaho National Laboratory has improved its performance rating from the U.S. Department of Energy.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A 22-year-old man suffered minor injuries when his sport utility vehicle crossed into the path of a freight train northeast of Idaho Falls.
BOISE, Idaho - Sarah Pearce, a young Idaho woman convicted of savagely beating a motorist in 2003 in what may be a wrongful conviction based on mistaken identity, has a key hearing coming up in February that could win her a new trial.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The U.S. Department of Energy is seeking public comments about its plan to reopen a nuclear testing facility at the Idaho National Laboratory in eastern Idaho.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A 31-year-old Idaho Falls man is charged with witness intimidation after reportedly threatening a stabbing victim during his preliminary hearing on an aggravated assault charge.
POCATELLO, Idaho - A 26-year-old Idaho Falls man faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine after pleading guilty to intent to distribute methamphetamine.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho Falls man suspected in a weekend stabbing has died in a car crash on U.S. Highway 26 near Ririe.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The life of a sailor on a U.S. naval vessel can be perilous - especially during wartime, when the threat of attack from above or below is a very real possibility.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in connection with a fatal boating accident.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Eastern Idaho man charged in the death of a toddler has pleaded not guilty.