- Med school being named for Stryker Corp. founder Updated: Mar-11-14 4:56 pm
- Officials launching new transportation center Updated: Mar-11-14 9:05 am
- Outpouring of affection for lonely Michigan boy Updated: Mar-07-14 7:16 pm
- Prayer urged on 3-month disappearance of doctor Updated: Mar-05-14 10:17 am
- Western Michigan beats Northern Illinois 61-56 Updated: Mar-04-14 9:42 pm
- Sunken Great Lakes oil pipeline raises spill fears Updated: Mar-03-14 5:49 pm
- Kalamazoo police make fewer stops after review Updated: Mar-03-14 10:59 am
- Waterbirds having tough winter in Michigan Updated: Mar-01-14 12:11 pm
- Official: Building collapse may be good thing Updated: Feb-27-14 9:25 am
- Docked tugboat sinks in SW Michigan; no injuries Updated: Feb-24-14 8:36 am
- Western Michigan wins again; 75-67 vs. E. Michigan Updated: Feb-23-14 6:30 pm
- Man faces fifth drunken driving charge in 2 years Updated: Feb-22-14 10:10 am
- Man dies in weather-related crash on US 131 Updated: Feb-21-14 4:16 pm
- 'Runner' author to make stops in West Michigan Updated: Feb-21-14 4:08 am
- Man creates 10-foot-tall dragon made of snow Updated: Feb-20-14 10:28 am
- 22 years, 6 months for man in estranged wife death Updated: Feb-18-14 9:43 pm
- Western Michigan knocks off Miami (Ohio) 68-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:38 pm
- Police: Space heater caused fatal mobile home fire Updated: Feb-14-14 1:13 pm
- Tuberculosis case reported at Michigan high school Updated: Feb-13-14 7:49 pm
- 6 girls arrested for Kalamazoo high school fight Updated: Feb-13-14 5:42 pm
- Police: Man killed by officers had air pistol Updated: Feb-10-14 6:12 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Western Michigan University's new medical school will be named after the founder of the medical technology company Stryker Corp., officials announced Tuesday.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Western Michigan University is getting ready to launch a center to develop and promote better public and non-motor transportation.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - When a Michigan boy told his mother he didn't want an 11th birthday party because he had no friends to invite, she created a Facebook page to ask for well-wishes - and the response was overwhelming.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Relatives of a doctor missing from Kalamazoo are asking the public to wear red on the three-month anniversary of her disappearance.
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - A freshwater channel that separates Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas is a premier Midwestern tourist attraction and a photographer's delight, offering spectacular vistas of two Great Lakes, several islands and one of the world's longest suspension bridges.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Traffic stops by Kalamazoo police have decreased in the six months since the release of a study that found officers were more than twice as likely to stop black motorists as they were to stop white ones, officials said.
PLAINWELL, Michigan - People aren't the only ones suffering through Michigan's record-breaking winter.
OTSEGO, Michigan - The collapse of an outbuilding under the weight of snow at the site of a former paper mill in southwestern Michigan may end up being a good thing.
SOUTH HAVEN, Michigan - Police say a tugboat has sunk behind the Michigan Maritime Museum in southwestern Michigan.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Shayne Whittington scored 22 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, his 10th double-double of the season, as Western Michigan beat Eastern Michigan 75-67 on Sunday.
GOBLES, Michigan - A 28-year-old Kalamazoo man faces his fifth drunken driving charge in two years.
WAYLAND SPRINGS TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 72-year-old driver trying to avoid a crash in bad weather has died after his car collided with a charter bus on U.S. 131 in western Michigan.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - The best-selling author of the recently released thriller, "Runner," is scheduled to make a pair of book tour stops in West Michigan.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - A 10-foot-tall dragon made of snow has made an appearance outside a southwestern Michigan home.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - A 58-year-old man has been sentenced to 22 years, six months to 40 years in prison for second-degree murder in the death of his 56-year-old estranged wife, whose body was found inside her southwestern Michigan apartment.
ORANGEVILLE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a space heater possibly used to keep water pipes from freezing started a mobile home fire that killed an 81-year-old Barry County woman.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - About 300 students and staff will be tested for tuberculosis at a western Michigan school after a male student was found to have the infection.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - A half-dozen female students have been arrested following a fight at a Kalamazoo high school.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Authorities say a man who was shot and killed during a confrontation with officers in West Michigan was wielding an air pistol.