- Kenosha man prime suspect in 1990 homicide Updated: Apr-07-14 6:02 pm
- Wis. officer disciplined for 3 crashes in 1 year Updated: Apr-03-14 11:49 am
- Wisconsin brothers lose trucks in Lake Winnebago Updated: Mar-31-14 9:46 pm
- Deputy pays family for expenses from fatal crash Updated: Mar-31-14 7:28 pm
- Fond du Lac High School censorship rule under fire Updated: Mar-23-14 4:22 pm
- Former Packer accepts university job Updated: Mar-22-14 6:13 am
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A Kenosha man is the prime suspect in the 1990 slaying of an 18-year-old woman found dead in Fond du Lac County, authorities said Monday.
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin police officer involved in a high-speed crash in November had been disciplined for two other crashes in the preceding year, according to documents obtained by The Reporter Media (http://fondul.ac/1scBiun ).
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - Two Wisconsin brothers lost their trucks in Lake Winnebago after the vehicles broke through thinning ice.
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A Fond du Lac County sheriff's deputy responsible for a 2012 crash that killed a 20-year-old man paid the man's family about $14,000 on Monday for expenses related to the death.
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A new policy at Fond du Lac High School that allows administrators to oversee student publications is drawing criticism and sparking a free speech debate - and several English teachers are asking the school district to rethink the rules.
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - Former Green Bay Packers linebacker George Koonce has accepted a job at Marian University in Fond du Lac.