- Boeing official talks with Wash. machinists Updated: Dec-11-13 12:58 am
- Care for mentally ill: another stay in ruling Updated: Dec-10-13 9:26 pm
- Jury awards $50M after test misses birth defect Updated: Dec-10-13 5:48 pm
- Sounders acquire GK Frei from Toronto in trade Updated: Dec-10-13 4:57 pm
- Drills set up over stuck tunnel machine in Seattle Updated: Dec-10-13 4:17 pm
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash. Updated: Dec-10-13 3:24 pm
- Patriots at Dolphins opens 3 weeks of showdowns Updated: Dec-10-13 3:16 pm
- 3-year sentence for hate crime vs. Sikh cab driver Updated: Dec-10-13 2:36 pm
- Seattle planners OK 3 globes at Amazon.com HQ Updated: Dec-10-13 12:24 pm
- Seahawks left waiting for division title Updated: Dec-09-13 9:56 pm
- Zduriencik defends handling of Mariners staff Updated: Dec-09-13 8:38 pm
- Runaway truck hits 5 cars in Seattle; minor injury Updated: Dec-09-13 8:22 pm
- Seattle declines option on GK Gspurning Updated: Dec-09-13 6:20 pm
- Petersen says it was time to challenge himself Updated: Dec-09-13 6:10 pm
- Wash. victim of botched laser surgery to get $30M Updated: Dec-07-13 9:40 pm
- Family of still-detained man hails vet's release Updated: Dec-07-13 3:41 pm
- Cano, Beltran, Granderson, Feldman find new homes Updated: Dec-07-13 1:57 am
- AP Source: Robinson Cano, Mariners reach agreement Updated: Dec-06-13 10:27 pm
- Kaepernick still seeking success against Seahawks Updated: Dec-06-13 9:33 pm
- Party celebrates Washington pot anniversary Updated: Dec-06-13 9:02 pm
- No Harvin, no Browner for Seahawks vs. 49ers Updated: Dec-06-13 7:08 pm
- Cargo bikes the new minivan for cycling families Updated: Dec-06-13 3:57 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Seattle Center memorial Saturday for Mandela Updated: Dec-06-13 12:50 pm
- Winter high 'king' tides on Washington shores Updated: Dec-06-13 12:20 pm
SEATTLE - The chief executive of Boeing Commercial Airplanes met Tuesday with union leaders of the machinists who last month rejected the company's offer of a contract that would have employed Washington state workers to build the company's new 777X jet, a newspaper reported.
TACOMA, Washington - A judge in Tacoma has decided to allow mentally ill patients to be held without treatment in hospital emergency rooms for another six months while her earlier ruling that the practice is unconstitutional is considered by a higher court.
SEATTLE - Lawyers say a King County jury has awarded $50 million to a Burien couple whose son was born with profound mental and physical disabilities after a hospital and lab failed to detect his genetic abnormalities.
SEATTLE - Two drills have been set up over the spot where a tunnel boring machine has run into a blockage 60 feet below downtown Seattle streets.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Marijuana business license applications keep rolling in in Washington.
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones knows how it goes this time of the season, with so much at stake for so many teams.
SEATTLE - A man who attacked a turban-wearing Sikh cab driver was sentenced Tuesday in Seattle to more than three years in prison for a federal hate crime.
SEATTLE - City planners have approved the plans for three large globes that will be part of the new headquarters for Amazon.com in downtown Seattle.
SEATTLE - Seattle Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik defended his involvement in the daily operation of the ballclub on Monday after pointed remarks by former manager Eric Wedge and other past front-office employees in The Seattle Times.
SEATTLE - Police say a box truck that started rolling downhill as its driver was loading it smacked into five parked cars in a Seattle neighborhood.
TUKWILA, Washington - The Seattle Sounders have declined the 2014 contract option on goalkeeper Michael Gspurning, leaving the position as a major question going into next season.
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen needed the right opportunity and right situation before he could finally make the decision to take on a different challenge. A challenge that wasn't about trying to gain respect on a national stage, but about proving he could succeed on a bigger stage.
WENATCHEE, Washington - A jury has recently awarded an additional $18 million to a woman whose botched surgery at a Wenatchee hospital left her unable to speak.
SEATTLE - The Seattle-area family of an American citizen detained in North Korea for more than a year is cheering Pyongyang's decision to release 85-year-old tourist Merrill Newman and wondering when their loved one will come home.
The Seattle Mariners shook up baseball's free-agent market, reaching a rich deal with Robinson Cano on a day when Carlos Beltran, Curtis Granderson and other familiar names found new homes.
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano is trading pinstripes for the Pacific Northwest.
SANTA CLARA, California - Colin Kaepernick has accomplished a lot so far as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback.
SEATTLE - Crowds of people bundled in winter coats celebrated the anniversary of marijuana legalization in Washington state Friday by sparking up at a city-sanctioned party under Seattle's Space Needle.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin and cornerback Brandon Browner will both be out for Sunday's game at San Francisco, coach Pete Carroll said Friday.
SEATTLE - One fisherman uses a bike to deliver hundreds of pounds of salmon to local markets. A mom who regularly shuttles her two kids around town once tried to haul a twin mattress home. And some companies are using the bikes to deliver beer kegs or pick up recycling.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
SEATTLE - The Seattle Center has scheduled a public memorial to honor the life of Nelson Mandela.
SEATTLE - The high winter tides known as "king tides" are rising on Washington coastal waters this month and next.