- Mariners falter in 9th, lose 3-2 in Texas Updated: Apr-17-14 12:41 am
- Rangers rally for 2 in 9th to beat Mariners 3-2 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:23 am
- Wash. man charged with murder in aunt's death Updated: Apr-17-14 12:02 am
- School district told to pay $1.3M in stabbing case Updated: Apr-16-14 11:02 pm
- Sidney Rice agrees to terms with Seahawks Updated: Apr-16-14 9:13 pm
- M's Morrison, Beavan go on 15-day disabled list Updated: Apr-16-14 7:28 pm
- Unemployment rate steady; state adds 6,700 jobs Updated: Apr-16-14 2:14 pm
- Armed home invasion in north Seattle Updated: Apr-16-14 7:46 am
- Burien Transit Center fight; 2 taken to hospital Updated: Apr-16-14 2:01 am
- Man arrested in aunt's death held on $2M bail Updated: Apr-15-14 9:01 pm
- Goldmark breaks campaign vow, takes timber money Updated: Apr-15-14 4:02 pm
- State troopers collide in chase near Lynnwood Updated: Apr-15-14 11:10 am
- Woman dies in West Seattle apartment fire Updated: Apr-15-14 8:45 am
- Washington ejected, Rangers lose to Mariners 7-1 Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 am
- Rangers manager ejected for replay dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 10:14 pm
- Wash. mudslide victim, 81, released from hospital Updated: Apr-14-14 7:56 pm
- Seattle group files measure for $15 minimum wage Updated: Apr-14-14 6:47 pm
- Man critcally injured in blast at Seattle motel Updated: Apr-14-14 4:41 pm
- Teen struck and killed in north Seattle Updated: Apr-14-14 4:34 pm
- Cespedes' late HR lifts Athletics over Mariners Updated: Apr-13-14 8:47 pm
- Ryan Villopoto wins in Seattle Updated: Apr-13-14 2:14 am
- Seattle to start Blake Beavan at Texas Updated: Apr-12-14 6:33 pm
- A's activate Gentry from DL, designate Fuld Updated: Apr-12-14 6:15 pm
- Seattle rideshare companies want rules repealed Updated: Apr-12-14 4:32 pm
- CenturyLink: Washington 911 outage due to vendor Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - The ace pitchers were out of the game, and the Seattle Mariners had the lead with two outs in the ninth inning.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas center fielder Leonys Martin wound up being the star of a battle of top pitchers.
SEATTLE - A suburban Bellevue man accused of killing the 72-year-old aunt he lived with has been charged with second-degree murder.
SEATTLE - Jurors have told the Snohomish, Washington, School District to pay $1.3 million for failing to protect two high school girls stabbed in October 2011 by a mentally disturbed classmate.
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Seattle Mariners placed outfielder Logan Morrison and right-handed starter Blake Beavan on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday, and recalled second baseman Nick Franklin and James Jones from Triple-A Tacoma.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The state added an estimated 6,700 jobs in March and the unemployment rate is holding steady at 6.3 percent, according to a report released Wednesday by the state Employment Security Department.
SEATTLE - Police are looking for two men who forced their way into a north Seattle home late Tuesday night, fought with an 84-year-old homeowner and fled with a woman's purse.
BURIEN, Washington - Officers say two people have been hospitalized after a fight Tuesday night at the transit center in the south Seattle suburb of Burien.
SEATTLE - A King County District Court judge has ordered a 53-year-old man held on $2 million bail in the slaying of the 72-year-old aunt with whom he lived in the Seattle suburb of Bellevue.
SEATTLE - Washington State Commission of Public Lands Peter Goldmark has accepted $100,000 in campaign contributions from timber and wood-product companies in the past three years - despite a previous campaign pledge that he would not accept cash from industries that he would regulate, The Seattle Times reports.
LYNNWOOD, Washington - Two state troopers suffered minor injuries when their cars collided early Tuesday as they were rushing to help in a stolen car chase near Lynnwood, a Washington State Patrol spokesman said.
SEATTLE - A woman has been found dead in a West Seattle apartment fire.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Things were already unraveling in the sixth inning for the Texas Rangers before the overturned call that gave Seattle yet another run.
SEATTLE - A Seattle hospital spokeswoman says an 81-year-old man injured in the deadly March 22 mudslide at Oso has been discharged. That leaves just one mudslide victim still at Harborview Medical Center.
SEATTLE - A group seeking a $15 an hour minimum wage filed paperwork Monday for a voter measure that would amend the Seattle charter, a move aiming to increase pressure on Mayor Ed Murray and the City Council to pass an increase without exemptions or delays.
SEATTLE - Authorities say a natural gas explosion at a North Seattle motel critically injured a man in his 40s.
SEATTLE - A 17-year-old girl walking across a street Monday morning was struck by a pickup truck and killed in Seattle, in the Northgate neighborhood.
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price.
SEATTLE - Ryan Villopoto won his hometown AMA Supercross race Saturday night for his second straight victory and fifth of the season.
SEATTLE - Rideshare companies Uber and Lyft are leading a campaign to undo new regulations adopted by the Seattle City Council.
SEATTLE - A seven-hour outage in Washington state 911 service that left dispatchers deeply troubled was caused by a technical error by a third-party vendor, CenturyLink said Friday.