- Seattle beats Great Falls 58-48 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 am
KENT, Washington - Jack Crook scored 16 points and grabbed six rebounds as Seattle beat NAIA University of Great Falls 58-48 on Wednesday night.
- Costco: FDA tests point toward E. coli in salad vegetables Updated: Nov-25-15 7:47 pm
SEATTLE - Costco officials say testing has pointed toward a vegetable mix from a California food wholesaler as the source of E. coli in the company's chicken salad that has been linked to an outbreak that has sickened 19 people in seven states.
- Student leader: Washington college unsafe for women of color Updated: Nov-25-15 7:12 pm
SEATTLE - The student body president of Western Washington University said Wednesday she has received death threats involving her race and no longer feels safe on the Bellingham campus.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- Seattle police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest Friday Updated: Nov-25-15 12:38 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle police are preparing for a planned Black Lives Matter protest at a downtown Seattle tree-lighting ceremony.
- Lorena Gonzalez, Seattle City Council's 1st Latina, sworn in Updated: Nov-25-15 8:01 am
SEATTLE - The Seattle City Council has its first member of Latino descent.
- Seattle police release video of cleaning crew's rough arrest Updated: Nov-24-15 8:09 pm
SEATTLE - State and federal prosecutors say Seattle police officers involved in the rough arrest of four Mexican family members in 2010 will not face criminal charges.
- Monitor praises Seattle Police internal review of force Updated: Nov-24-15 6:52 pm
SEATTLE - The court-appointed monitor overseeing reforms at the Seattle Police Department says the agency's system for reviewing uses of force by officers is working well.
- Seattle releases DT A.J. Francis, signs RB Bryce Brown Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks waived defensive tackle A.J. Francis on Tuesday and re-signed running back Bryce Brown for additional depth in the backfield.
- Washington project ensures forest stores carbon for decades Updated: Nov-24-15 5:55 pm
SEATTLE - Half a small forest still standing near Mount Rainier faced clear-cutting before an effort in Washington state saved the decades-old trees and allowed Microsoft to help finance the project to offset its carbon footprint.
- Chris Iannetta, Mariners agree to $4.25 million 1-year deal Updated: Nov-24-15 3:38 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Iannetta has a new team and a chance to prove last season was a disappointing outlier in his career.
- Serenity Now: True beauty of Washington's Deception Pass Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
DECEPTION PASS, Washington - Amble along the trim walkway of the bridge above Deception Pass and gaze upon the breathtaking vistas, one oceanside and one facing Skagit Bay, and you might be forgiven for asking yourself the question, "Where is the deception here?"
- Seattle University clips Eastern Washington 58-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Jack Crook scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help lead Seattle University to a 58-52 win over Eastern Washington on Monday night.
- Thomas Rawls likely to get call at RB again for Seattle Updated: Nov-23-15 9:13 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll was going through what stood out about his running back, the willingness to seek out contact and running with a purpose that gives the Seattle Seahawks an identity.
- Water supply back to normal in Seattle, Everett and Tacoma Updated: Nov-23-15 7:57 pm
SEATTLE - City officials say water supply levels in Seattle, Everett and Tacoma are back to normal.
- Seattle adds Candaele and Hampton to coaching staff Updated: Nov-23-15 3:15 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners have added Casey Candaele as first base coach and Mike Hampton as bullpen coach on the staff of first-time manager Scott Servais.
- Shippers still harbor hopes for Port of Portland service Updated: Nov-23-15 2:11 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Severely diminished container service at the Port of Portland hasn't yet irreversibly changed shipping strategies, but that pattern won't hold forever, according to a freight expert.
- Annual closure on Ballard Locks stops big boat traffic Updated: Nov-23-15 11:59 am
SEATTLE - The Ballard Locks are partially closed for most of the month, keeping large commercial boat traffic out of the Lake Washington Ship Canal.
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- 49ers can't slow Rawls in 29-13 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-22-15 10:05 pm
SEATTLE - Against one of the top defenses in the league, Blaine Gabbert showed flashes of why San Francisco went ahead with benching Colin Kaepernick.
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- 5 people sent to hospital after Seattle shooting Updated: Nov-22-15 3:51 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle police say five people were sent to the hospital after an early morning shooting in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- 49ers GM says Kaepernick surgery was mutual decision Updated: Nov-22-15 2:35 pm
SEATTLE - The decision for San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick to have season-ending surgery on his left, non-throwing shoulder was a mutual decision between the quarterback and the team, 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said Sunday.