- Big drop in crime since feds seized Tukwila motels Updated: Mar-11-14 4:17 pm
- Washington paying $3 million to settle lawsuit Updated: Mar-11-14 3:58 pm
- Seattle re-signs TE Anthony McCoy to 1-year deal Updated: Mar-11-14 3:57 pm
- Governor joins 'walking school bus' in Seattle Updated: Mar-11-14 1:01 pm
- Marijuana processing blast at Seattle residence Updated: Mar-11-14 12:58 pm
- Archdiocese says data breach may lead to fraud Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Police: armed man report was music video shoot Updated: Mar-10-14 8:49 pm
- 2.5 years for Seattle man who sold pot to students Updated: Mar-10-14 7:33 pm
- Seattle re-signs free agent DE Michael Bennett Updated: Mar-10-14 6:29 pm
- Seattle sees big gains in public transit ridership Updated: Mar-10-14 5:18 pm
- More cracks found in Seattle elevated highway Updated: Mar-10-14 2:07 pm
- Scientology founder built trails on Mount Rainier Updated: Mar-10-14 12:36 pm
- Public transit systems with big ridership gains Updated: Mar-09-14 11:46 pm
- Hernandez shaky in Mariners' 9-8 win over Rangers Updated: Mar-09-14 8:39 pm
- Bumps in rollout of cellphone alerts in Washington Updated: Mar-09-14 3:45 pm
- Seattle tops Kansas City 1-0 on late goal Updated: Mar-08-14 6:33 pm
- Senate passes bill to regulate medical marijuana Updated: Mar-08-14 5:13 pm
- Mont. man pleads guilty in Wash. cold case death Updated: Mar-07-14 8:58 pm
- Seattle signs Jeanpierre, Johnson to 1-year deals Updated: Mar-07-14 6:57 pm
- More drivers positive for pot in Washington Updated: Mar-07-14 6:41 pm
- Gay vice principal sues Seattle Archdiocese Updated: Mar-07-14 5:25 pm
- Stearns replaced by Donnelly as Seattle 3B coach Updated: Mar-07-14 11:50 am
- Man breaks into UW sorority house in Seattle Updated: Mar-07-14 11:17 am
- App-based car shares Seattle vote postponed Updated: Mar-07-14 7:08 am
- Adams leads UCLA past Washington 91-82 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:20 pm
SEATTLE - Police are pointing to a big drop in crime since federal authorities seized three troubled motels in Tukwila last year.
SEATTLE - The state of Washington has agreed to pay $3 million to a woman who says the state failed to protect her in 1995 after she gave birth in Spokane as a 12-year-old.
RENTON, Washington - Anthony McCoy did not like having to be a spectator while his Seattle Seahawks teammates won their first Super Bowl.
SEATTLE - Gov. Jay Inslee joined about two dozen students on the way to West Seattle Elementary School Tuesday morning on what they call their "walking school bus."
SEATTLE - Seattle police were suspicious when a man said a blast Monday night at a Lake City residence was caused by a refrigerator explosion.
SEATTLE - The Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle says some employees and volunteers may be victims of national tax refund fraud because of a data breach.
SEATTLE - Police raced to the top of a downtown Seattle building after getting reports of as many as six people on the roof carrying rifles and handguns.
SEATTLE - A Seattle man who admitted selling marijuana to a parade of teenagers who came to his house has been sentenced to 2.5 years in prison.
RENTON, Washington - Michael Bennett gambled last offseason that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted.
SEATTLE - The Seattle area saw big gains in public transit ridership last year, as more people boarded buses, trains and subways nationally than at any time since the 1950s.
SEATTLE - The latest inspection of the 61-year-old Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle found some new hairline cracks.
TACOMA, Washington - Four years of research and the discovery of a wooden sign have uncovered a historical link between Tacoma, the first trails at Mount Rainier and L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.
Americans are boarding public buses, trains and subways in greater numbers than any time since the suburbs began booming, according to new ridership numbers.
TACOMA, Washington - A system set up to send emergency alerts to thousands of cellphone users warning them of natural disasters and missing children has experienced problems during its rollout in Washington state, the News Tribune reported Sunday.
SEATTLE - Once the scrum subsided, a visitor made his way over to Chad Barrett in the Seattle locker room after an introduction that could not have been more dramatic for the home side.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A measure to overhaul the state's medical marijuana system cleared the Senate Saturday as the state moves to merge that largely unregulated market with the still-developing legal recreational market.
SEATTLE - A 60-year-old man extradited from Montana to face charges in the 1996 death of a Kirkland, Washington, woman has pleaded guilty in Seattle to first-degree manslaughter.
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have signed offensive lineman Lemuel Jeanpierre and safety Jeron Johnson to one-year contract extensions, and given restricted free agent wide receiver Doug Baldwin a second-round tender.
SEATTLE - More drivers tested positive for marijuana in Washington in 2013 - the first full year after the state legalized pot - but officials so far say there's been no obvious, corresponding jump in car accidents.
SEATTLE - A gay vice principal who was forced out of his job at Eastside Catholic School filed a discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuit against the school and church on Friday. Lawyers for the church and school planned to respond immediately with a motion arguing King County Superior Court does not have jurisdiction to hear the case without violating the First Amendment.
PEORIA, Arizona - Seattle Mariners third base coach John Stearns has asked to be reassigned so he can recover from a hernia operation. He will be replaced by Rich Donnelly.
SEATTLE - Girls returning home to a University of Washington sorority house early Friday discovered a man in one of the rooms.
SEATTLE - A Seattle City Council vote regulating popular app-based rideshare companies has been postponed until March 17. The vote was originally scheduled for next Monday.
SEATTLE - Jordan Adams scored a career-high 31 points, fighting through apparent leg cramps in the second half, and UCLA wrapped up the No. 2 seed in next week's Pac-12 Conference tournament with a 91-82 win over Washington on Thursday night.