- Cardinals open season vs San Diego on Monday night Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Seahawks to open NFL season vs. Packers Updated: Apr-23-14 9:33 pm
- Astros fail to sweep Seattle, fall 5-3 in 9th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:54 pm
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston Updated: Apr-23-14 8:30 pm
- Thousands get new health coverage under exchange Updated: Apr-23-14 8:22 pm
- Seattle to open with Green Bay at home Updated: Apr-23-14 8:17 pm
- Seattle mayor to unveil plan for minimum wage hike Updated: Apr-23-14 6:49 pm
- Seattle signs Trufant, CB expected to retire Updated: Apr-23-14 6:39 pm
- Seattle group to file transit initiative Updated: Apr-23-14 5:55 pm
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson to divorce wife Updated: Apr-23-14 5:51 pm
- Amazon snares classic shows in deal with HBO Updated: Apr-23-14 2:38 pm
- Mudslide victim readmitted to Seattle hospital Updated: Apr-23-14 2:19 pm
- Age to buy tobacco in Washington could go up to 21 Updated: Apr-23-14 2:03 pm
- FBI says 16 Seattle-Tacoma bank robberies solved Updated: Apr-23-14 12:20 pm
- Many Washington voters saying no to taxes Updated: Apr-23-14 8:14 am
- Contractor estimates tunnel machine fix at $125M Updated: Apr-23-14 6:14 am
- Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight Updated: Apr-23-14 2:59 am
- At mudslide scene, Obama mourns with survivors Updated: Apr-22-14 8:04 pm
- Trooper injured in I-5 crash in Seattle Updated: Apr-22-14 2:04 pm
- Astros put Feldman on DL with biceps tendinitis Updated: Apr-21-14 9:06 pm
- Latest estimate: 16 month delay for Seattle tunnel Updated: Apr-21-14 5:07 pm
- Boy Scouts ban church that let gay man lead troop Updated: Apr-21-14 4:37 pm
- Ballots due Tuesday in Washington elections Updated: Apr-21-14 3:38 pm
- Prosecutors seek new judge in Carnation killings Updated: Apr-19-14 12:32 pm
- 2 Seattle K-9 siblings track suspects Updated: Apr-18-14 9:10 pm
NEW YORK - Mike McCarthy promises there won't be any bad memories plaguing his Green Bay Packers when they open the NFL season on Sept. 4 at Super Bowl champion Seattle.
SEATTLE - Josh Fields knew he wasn't as sharp as the previous two nights, when he saved games against the Mariners.
SEATTLE - With one swing, Kyle Seager hopes he ended his personal skid at the plate and the Seattle Mariners' slide.
SEATTLE - More than 600,000 Washington residents have obtained new health insurance coverage through the state's health care exchange, state officials announced Wednesday.
SEATTLE - Seattle Mayor Ed Murray has announced he will unveil on Thursday his plan to increase the minimum wage in the city.
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have signed former cornerback Marcus Trufant, who is expected to announce his retirement from football.
SEATTLE - A Seattle group says it will file a citywide initiative to raise money for bus service following Tuesdays' apparent defeat of a King County measure that would have prevented Metro Transit cuts in exchange for a sales tax hike and an increase to car-tab fees.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has announced that he and his wife Ashton are divorcing.
NEW YORK - Fans of classic HBO shows like "The Sopranos" and "The Wire" will soon have access to those series and more through Amazon Prime in the first online streaming deal signed by the cable network.
SEATTLE - A young mother who suffered two broken legs and a broken arm in the Oso mudslide is back in a Seattle hospital.
SEATTLE - The King County Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Board is asking the Legislature to raise the minimum age to buy tobacco in Washington from 18 to 21.
SEATTLE - The FBI says three men and three juveniles in custody are responsible for 16 bank robberies in March and April, mostly in the Seattle-Tacoma area.
SEATTLE - Voters in King County who rejected higher taxes for bus service weren't the only ones in Washington in a negative mood for Tuesday's election.
SEATTLE - The contractor digging a highway tunnel under Seattle says costs to repair and restart the tunneling machine will be at least $125 million.
SEATTLE - Erasmo Ramirez couldn't come up with the big pitch when he needed it.
OSO, Washington - Swooping over a landscape of unspeakable sadness and death, President Barack Obama took an aerial tour Tuesday of the place where more than three dozen people perished in a mudslide last month. He pledged a nation's solidarity with those who are enduring "unimaginable pain and difficulty" in the aftermath of the destruction.
SEATTLE - The Washington State Patrol says a 28-year-old man was booked into the King County Jail on suspicion of drunken driving after a crash that damaged two patrol cars and injured a trooper on Interstate 5 in Seattle.
SEATTLE - It will be nearly a year before the damaged tunnel-boring machine stuck under downtown Seattle can start digging again, officials said Monday.
SEATTLE - The Boy Scouts of America has revoked its charter agreement with a Seattle church that refused to remove a gay troop leader after the organization withdrew his membership.
SEATTLE - Ballots are due Tuesday in elections in 21 of Washington's 39 counties.
SEATTLE - King County prosecutors are seeking a new trial judge in the death penalty cases against two people accused of killing a family of six in Carnation in 2007.
SEATTLE - Seattle police say two K-9 crime-busting siblings tracked down suspects in two different cases within hours of each other.