- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Seattle TE Jimmy Graham suffers patellar tendon injury Updated: Nov-29-15 10:46 pm
SEATTLE - Jimmy Graham's rocky season of finding his role with a new offense in Seattle came to an unexpectedly early conclusion on Sunday.
- Turnovers costly in Steelers' 39-30 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - Ben Roethlisberger picked apart the vaunted defense of the Seattle Seahawks like no other quarterback has before.
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Recreational crab fishing to open in Seattle-Bremerton area Updated: Nov-29-15 10:01 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife says it will reopen recreational crab fishing in the Seattle-Bremerton area for the month of December.
- 15,000 runners expected at Seattle Marathon on Sunday Updated: Nov-28-15 10:30 am
SEATTLE - About 15,000 participants and thousands more supporters are expected Sunday at the Seattle Marathon and half-marathon.
- Sea-Tac to install runway debris safety detectors Updated: Nov-28-15 10:01 am
SEATAC, Washington - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is installing a runway debris detection system. Officials at the Port of Seattle say Sea-Tac will be only the second airport in the country to have a foreign object debris detection system.
- Everett infant lived 6 weeks, but love carries her memory on Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
EVERETT, Washington - When it came time for Ashley and Isaiah Kombol to bury their infant daughter, they found a place in their grief to think of others with four simple words: In lieu of flowers.
- Seattle Black Lives Matter protest draws hundreds Updated: Nov-27-15 10:48 pm
SEATTLE - Hundreds of people marched through downtown Seattle streets and shops as part of a Black Lives Matter protest on Black Friday.
- Seattle to pay $100,000 for geography student's rough arrest Updated: Nov-26-15 3:31 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle is paying $100,000 to a University of Washington geography student who suffered broken bones in his face when he was arrested in 2012.
- Seattle beats Great Falls 58-48 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 am
KENT, Washington - Jack Crook scored 16 points and grabbed six rebounds as Seattle beat NAIA University of Great Falls 58-48 on Wednesday night.
- Costco: FDA tests point toward E. coli in salad vegetables Updated: Nov-25-15 7:47 pm
SEATTLE - Costco officials say testing has pointed toward a vegetable mix from a California food wholesaler as the source of E. coli in the company's chicken salad that has been linked to an outbreak that has sickened 19 people in seven states.
- Student leader: Washington college unsafe for women of color Updated: Nov-25-15 7:12 pm
SEATTLE - The student body president of Western Washington University said Wednesday she has received death threats involving her race and no longer feels safe on the Bellingham campus.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch undergoes abdominal surgery Updated: Nov-25-15 6:12 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks are going to make a late charge toward a fourth straight playoff berth, they'll do it without Marshawn Lynch.
- Seattle police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest Friday Updated: Nov-25-15 12:38 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle police are preparing for a planned Black Lives Matter protest at a downtown Seattle tree-lighting ceremony.
- Lorena Gonzalez, Seattle City Council's 1st Latina, sworn in Updated: Nov-25-15 8:01 am
SEATTLE - The Seattle City Council has its first member of Latino descent.
- Seattle police release video of cleaning crew's rough arrest Updated: Nov-24-15 8:09 pm
SEATTLE - State and federal prosecutors say Seattle police officers involved in the rough arrest of four Mexican family members in 2010 will not face criminal charges.
- Monitor praises Seattle Police internal review of force Updated: Nov-24-15 6:52 pm
SEATTLE - The court-appointed monitor overseeing reforms at the Seattle Police Department says the agency's system for reviewing uses of force by officers is working well.
- Seattle releases DT A.J. Francis, signs RB Bryce Brown Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks waived defensive tackle A.J. Francis on Tuesday and re-signed running back Bryce Brown for additional depth in the backfield.
- Washington project ensures forest stores carbon for decades Updated: Nov-24-15 5:55 pm
SEATTLE - Half a small forest still standing near Mount Rainier faced clear-cutting before an effort in Washington state saved the decades-old trees and allowed Microsoft to help finance the project to offset its carbon footprint.
- Chris Iannetta, Mariners agree to $4.25 million 1-year deal Updated: Nov-24-15 3:38 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Iannetta has a new team and a chance to prove last season was a disappointing outlier in his career.
- Serenity Now: True beauty of Washington's Deception Pass Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
DECEPTION PASS, Washington - Amble along the trim walkway of the bridge above Deception Pass and gaze upon the breathtaking vistas, one oceanside and one facing Skagit Bay, and you might be forgiven for asking yourself the question, "Where is the deception here?"
- Seattle University clips Eastern Washington 58-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Jack Crook scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help lead Seattle University to a 58-52 win over Eastern Washington on Monday night.