- Armed home invasion in north Seattle Updated: Apr-16-14 7:46 am
- Burien Transit Center fight; 2 taken to hospital Updated: Apr-16-14 2:01 am
- Mariners blanked again as pitching concerns mount Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 am
- Fielder ends HR drought, Rangers beat M's 5-0 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Man arrested in aunt's death held on $2M bail Updated: Apr-15-14 9:01 pm
- Goldmark breaks campaign vow, takes timber money Updated: Apr-15-14 4:02 pm
- State troopers collide in chase near Lynnwood Updated: Apr-15-14 11:10 am
- Woman dies in West Seattle apartment fire Updated: Apr-15-14 8:45 am
- Washington ejected, Rangers lose to Mariners 7-1 Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 am
- Rangers manager ejected for replay dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 10:14 pm
- Wash. mudslide victim, 81, released from hospital Updated: Apr-14-14 7:56 pm
- Seattle group files measure for $15 minimum wage Updated: Apr-14-14 6:47 pm
- Man critcally injured in blast at Seattle motel Updated: Apr-14-14 4:41 pm
- Teen struck and killed in north Seattle Updated: Apr-14-14 4:34 pm
- Cespedes' late HR lifts Athletics over Mariners Updated: Apr-13-14 8:47 pm
- Ryan Villopoto wins in Seattle Updated: Apr-13-14 2:14 am
- Seattle to start Blake Beavan at Texas Updated: Apr-12-14 6:33 pm
- A's activate Gentry from DL, designate Fuld Updated: Apr-12-14 6:15 pm
- Seattle rideshare companies want rules repealed Updated: Apr-12-14 4:32 pm
- A's silenced by Hernandez in Seattle's 6-4 victory Updated: Apr-12-14 2:39 am
- CenturyLink: Washington 911 outage due to vendor Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 am
- Family of fatally shot hostage tries to understand Updated: Apr-11-14 11:49 pm
- Fleeing hostage mistakenly shot by LA deputies Updated: Apr-11-14 2:16 am
- Seattle mayor, council back ousted gay scoutmaster Updated: Apr-10-14 7:10 pm
- Feds OK pot background checks by Washington state Updated: Apr-10-14 5:35 pm
SEATTLE - Police are looking for two men who forced their way into a north Seattle home late Tuesday night, fought with an 84-year-old homeowner and fled with a woman's purse.
BURIEN, Washington - Officers say two people have been hospitalized after a fight Tuesday night at the transit center in the south Seattle suburb of Burien.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Seattle Mariners came out of another shutout loss with another ailing pitcher.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder ended his Texas home run drought, and Robbie Ross finally got some help from the offense as a starter.
SEATTLE - A King County District Court judge has ordered a 53-year-old man held on $2 million bail in the slaying of the 72-year-old aunt with whom he lived in the Seattle suburb of Bellevue.
SEATTLE - Washington State Commission of Public Lands Peter Goldmark has accepted $100,000 in campaign contributions from timber and wood-product companies in the past three years - despite a previous campaign pledge that he would not accept cash from industries that he would regulate, The Seattle Times reports.
LYNNWOOD, Washington - Two state troopers suffered minor injuries when their cars collided early Tuesday as they were rushing to help in a stolen car chase near Lynnwood, a Washington State Patrol spokesman said.
SEATTLE - A woman has been found dead in a West Seattle apartment fire.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Things were already unraveling in the sixth inning for the Texas Rangers before the overturned call that gave Seattle yet another run.
SEATTLE - A Seattle hospital spokeswoman says an 81-year-old man injured in the deadly March 22 mudslide at Oso has been discharged. That leaves just one mudslide victim still at Harborview Medical Center.
SEATTLE - A group seeking a $15 an hour minimum wage filed paperwork Monday for a voter measure that would amend the Seattle charter, a move aiming to increase pressure on Mayor Ed Murray and the City Council to pass an increase without exemptions or delays.
SEATTLE - Authorities say a natural gas explosion at a North Seattle motel critically injured a man in his 40s.
SEATTLE - A 17-year-old girl walking across a street Monday morning was struck by a pickup truck and killed in Seattle, in the Northgate neighborhood.
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price.
SEATTLE - Ryan Villopoto won his hometown AMA Supercross race Saturday night for his second straight victory and fifth of the season.
SEATTLE - Rideshare companies Uber and Lyft are leading a campaign to undo new regulations adopted by the Seattle City Council.
SEATTLE - Tommy Milone finally got on the mound after schedule changes had the Oakland lefty get skipped in the rotation.
SEATTLE - A seven-hour outage in Washington state 911 service that left dispatchers deeply troubled was caused by a technical error by a third-party vendor, CenturyLink said Friday.
SEATTLE - Relatives of an aspiring television producer from Washington state who was mistakenly killed by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are remembering John Winkler as "a kind, funny, smart young man," and say they're trying to understand why he died "in such a tragic way."
LOS ANGELES - The panicky 911 caller said a man with a 10-inch butcher knife was threatening people. So when Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies saw a wounded, bloody man rush out of a West Hollywood apartment with someone on his heels, they opened fire.
SEATTLE - The mayor and Seattle City Council have expressed their support for a Boy Scout troop leader who was dismissed last month because he is gay.
SEATTLE - After a year of requests, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday it is giving Washington state access to an FBI database so it can conduct nationwide background checks on people who apply to run legal marijuana businesses.