- Mississippi State welcomes record number of freshmen Updated: Jul-31-15 6:38 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State will start welcoming a record number of freshmen and transfer students next week.
- Starkville employee pay tied into raises for aldermen, mayor Updated: Jul-31-15 4:14 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - The Starkville Board of Aldermen has voted to increase the minimum worker pay rate by tying the issue with a salary increase that will boost salaries for the next administration.
- Startup founded by Miss. St. students gets $100,000 boost Updated: Jul-28-15 11:34 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - A startup business created by a team of students at Mississippi State University is getting a $100,000 investment from a Gulf Coast investor.
- Oxford begins prep for MHSAA football championships Updated: Jul-16-15 4:18 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - The high school football season begins a little more than a month from now, and with that begins the preparation for the prep football championships.
- MSU observes 50th anniversary of Holmes' admission Updated: Jul-15-15 4:44 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Dr. Richard E. Holmes became the first African-American student at Mississippi State University when he entered the school on July 19, 1965.
- DOJ, consolidated schools reach accord on desegregation Updated: Jul-14-15 3:11 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - A federal judge has approved a desegregation plan for the Starkville-Oktibbeha Consolidated School District.
- Candle maker to add 100 jobs in Starkville with $5M building Updated: Jul-13-15 3:55 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - A maker of scented candles plans to expand in Starkville, nearly doubling its employment.
- Mississippi State signs transfer guard Xavian Stapleton Updated: Jul-08-15 5:02 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's men's basketball program has added Louisiana Tech transfer Xavian Stapleton.
- MSU completes upgrades to cheese production facility Updated: Jul-02-15 4:17 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Recent upgrades to the Custer Dairy Processing Plant at Mississippi State University mean fewer balls of Edam and other cheese products will be available for 2015.