- New Army Reserve Center proposed for Starkville Updated: May-22-15 4:09 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - An estimated $9.3 million is provided in an appropriations bill for a new Army Reserve Center in Starkville.
- Mississippi State signs 6-10 forward Aric Holman Updated: May-21-15 5:10 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - First-year Mississippi State coach Ben Howland continues to rebuild his roster with the signing of 6-foot-10 forward Aric Holman.
- Mississippi editorial roundup Updated: May-20-15 12:44 pm
Recent editorials from Mississippi newspapers:
- Phelps named to Oktibbeha EMA post Updated: May-19-15 9:08 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Oktibbeha County supervisors have named a new director for the local Emergency Management Agency.
- Thousands attend funeral for 2nd slain Hattiesburg officer Updated: May-16-15 10:53 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - A funeral was held Saturday for one of two Mississippi police officers shot to death a week ago during a traffic stop.
- Vardaman man hit, killed by truck Updated: May-13-15 6:19 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Authorities say a pedestrian struck by an 18-wheeler in Oktibbeha County has died.
- FAA picks Mississippi State to lead unmanned aircraft center Updated: May-08-15 8:39 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - The Federal Aviation Administration announced Friday that Mississippi State University will lead a team of 13 universities in running a new national center to research unmanned aerial vehicles.
- West Point man convicted in fatal shooting Updated: May-07-15 9:31 am
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - A Union County jury has convicted a man in the fatal shooting of a Starkville teenager at a New Year's Eve party in 2012 in West Point.
- Talented LSU rolling with an eye on College World Series Updated: May-06-15 12:56 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - LSU and its relentless offense have powered through the baseball season with relative ease this spring.
- 83-year-old missing woman found safe after search Updated: Apr-30-15 3:20 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - An elderly woman who had been missing for more than 24 hours has been found safe.