- Man found hiding in Port Angeles school Updated: Dec-04-13 12:06 pm
- New effort forms over Olympic National Forest Updated: Dec-03-13 4:37 pm
- Murder retrial costs Clallam County $1 million Updated: Dec-03-13 12:35 pm
- Trooper responsibility in Port Angeles crash Updated: Dec-03-13 8:58 am
- WSP trooper injured in Olympic Peninsula crash Updated: Nov-29-13 10:07 pm
- Damage claim for sailboat sunk by Washington ferry Updated: Nov-18-13 1:10 pm
- Elwha River sees largest run of Chinook in decades Updated: Nov-16-13 5:56 pm
- Fire destroys Port Angeles waste transfer station Updated: Nov-12-13 12:07 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A worker at a Port Angeles elementary school found a man hiding behind a cart in a cafeteria closet.
SEATTLE - Several environmental and timber groups are forming a partnership to find ways to boost timber harvests in Olympic National Forest while also improving forest health.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - It has cost Clallam County about $1 million this year to re-try a man in the 1993 slaying of his wife and business partner at an exotic bird farm near Sequim (skwim).
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says the initial investigation indicates a trooper was responsible for a crash Friday on Highway 101 about two miles east of Port Angeles.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Authorities say a Washington State Patrol trooper suffered minor injuries and was taken to a Port Angeles hospital after his patrol car was severely damaged in a collision with several other vehicles on U.S. Highway 101.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The lawyer for a man whose sailboat was hit and sunk in the San Juan Islands by a state ferry says he hopes to settle a damage claim without a lawsuit.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The largest run of Chinook salmon in decades returned to the Elwha River this fall, according to officials with the Olympic National Park.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Fire destroyed a waste and recycling transfer station in east Clallam County.