- Urine sample request in Port Angeles only a prank Updated: Apr-18-14 8:53 am
- Prosecutor: No charges in fake Wash. abduction Updated: Apr-17-14 11:52 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
- Fake abduction in park outrages many in Sequim Updated: Apr-16-14 12:37 pm
- River undercutting historic Olympic Park chalet Updated: Apr-14-14 1:53 pm
- At mouth of Elwha River, new beaches taking shape Updated: Apr-13-14 6:37 pm
- Migrating gray whales visible off Washington coast Updated: Apr-11-14 9:01 am
- Port Townsend mill backs off biomass electricity Updated: Apr-04-14 12:08 pm
- Body of Wash. man, 79, pulled from river Updated: Mar-27-14 8:43 pm
- Suspect in Port Angeles drug death pleads guilty Updated: Mar-26-14 11:55 am
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Port Angeles School District is telling students not to bring urine samples to school.
SEQUIM, Washington - No charges are planned against twin brothers who say they're responsible for staging a fake child abduction in a park that terrified onlookers who thought it was real, a prosecutor said Thursday.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.
SEQUIM, Washington - Police are investigating possible charges against people who staged a fake kidnapping in a park, terrifying parents and children who thought it was real.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The East Fork of the Quinault River is moving faster than plans to save the historic Enchanted Valley Chalet in Olympic National Park.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - After a dam was removed from the Olympic Peninsula's Elwha River, about 3.3 million cubic yards of sediment from the dam lakes streamed down the river between November 2012 and September 2013, according to U.S. Geological Survey estimates.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The spring migration of gray whales is underway as more than 20,000 swim from their breeding waters off Baja, Mexico, to rich feeding grounds in Alaska's Bering Sea.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Port Townsend Paper Corp. has dropped plans to upgrade the mill's wood-waste burner to generate electricity.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Clallam County sheriff's office says the body of a 79-year-old Sequim (SKWIM) man missing in the Bogachiel River since his fishing boat sank has been recovered.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A man who had been charged in Port Angeles with controlled substance homicide pleaded guilty to lesser charges: maintaining a premises for drug trafficking and possessing methamphetamine and heroin.