- Super PAC aims to help Pa. Dems in Legislature Updated: Mar-10-14 7:17 pm
- Woman rescued after walking onto thin river ice Updated: Mar-10-14 6:53 pm
- Ex-Pa. Speaker Perzel plans future after prison Updated: Mar-09-14 1:38 pm
- Pa. GOP feud spills into public at sensitive time Updated: Mar-08-14 9:21 am
- Corbett touts interview program for job-seekers Updated: Mar-05-14 2:01 pm
- Former Pa. state Sen. Mowery dies Updated: Mar-04-14 3:25 pm
- Corbett says work ongoing on liquor privatization Updated: Mar-04-14 12:37 pm
- Corbett says hernia surgery recovery going well Updated: Mar-04-14 11:57 am
- Museums to mark Pennsylvania's 333rd birthday Updated: Mar-04-14 10:07 am
- Poll: Pa. majority favor legalizing medical pot Updated: Mar-03-14 5:51 pm
- PIAA Girls Basketball Tournament Updated: Mar-03-14 8:48 am
- Highmark, UPMC waging Harrisburg regulatory battle Updated: Mar-02-14 12:55 pm
- Pa. Democrats vying for Lt. Gov. clash on drilling Updated: Mar-01-14 3:46 pm
- Ex-Harrisburg mayor plans run for Congress in Pa. Updated: Mar-01-14 2:20 pm
- Pa. Dem gov hopefuls stick to script in debate Updated: Feb-28-14 10:55 pm
- Pa. lawmakers mull emergency responder shortage Updated: Feb-28-14 11:58 am
- 7 years for developer in failed Pa. project Updated: Feb-27-14 2:52 pm
- Judge orders an end to Pa. takeover of capital Updated: Feb-26-14 10:35 pm
- Judge orders an end to Pa. takeover of capital Updated: Feb-26-14 8:46 pm
- Pa. woman gets prison for defrauding foundation Updated: Feb-26-14 6:48 pm
- Pa. to address road salt shortage by hitting road Updated: Feb-25-14 8:04 pm
- Parole looms for 2 convicted ex-Pa. House speakers Updated: Feb-25-14 4:28 pm
- Owner charged after collapse of church roof in Pa. Updated: Feb-22-14 12:13 pm
- Pa. police seek suspect road-rage slaying vehicle Updated: Feb-19-14 2:57 pm
- AdWatch: Corbett takes on jobs, taxes in radio ad Updated: Feb-15-14 1:16 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Washington-based super PAC that spent millions on behalf of Democratic candidates for the New Jersey Legislature last year plans to provide similar assistance in 2014 to Democrats running for Pennsylvania's Republican-controlled Legislature.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A woman had to be rescued after she walked out onto thinning ice covering the Susquehanna River near the Market Street bridge in Harrisburg.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania House Speaker John Perzel is looking forward to his future now that he's out of prison - but it won't be in Harrisburg.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The simmering feud between establishment Republicans in Pennsylvania and the party's wing of anti-establishment conservatives is exploding into the public in a way it rarely, if ever, has. And it is doing so at a time when Republicans are at risk of losing the control of Harrisburg they have enjoyed for three years.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvanians looking for work can now sharpen their job-hunting skills on the state's new Internet-based mock-interview program.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Harold F. "Hal" Mowery Jr., a former state lawmaker for nearly three decades from central Pennsylvania, has died. He was 84.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says he's still working on a plan to change the state's system of liquor stores but isn't giving any new information about what might eventually be enacted.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett says he's feeling "great" five days after undergoing surgery to repair an abdominal hernia.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation is marking the Commonwealth's 333rd birthday along with several historical sites and museums that will offer free admission or other events.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A large majority of Pennsylvania voters favor legalizing marijuana for medical purposes, but they are divided over whether possession of even small amounts for recreational use should be legalized, according to a poll released Monday.
Matchups for the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association girls basketball tournament, beginning with first-round games on Friday. First number is district and place, second is season record.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh is the front line of the fight between Highmark and UPMC when it comes to customers and public relations, but Harrisburg is the epicenter of the regulatory universe for both organizations.
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Six Democrats running for lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania clashed during a debate Saturday in front of the party's liberal activists over whether the state should stop, at least temporarily, drilling in the Marcellus Shale natural gas formation.
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats competing to be the party's standard-bearer against Republican Gov. Tom Corbett stuck close to their campaign scripts in a Friday night debate before several hundred people, but the two-hour session produced a few surprises.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - In 1977, there were 300,000 volunteer firefighters. Today, the number is closer to 50,000.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The developer of an unfinished office building in Harrisburg has been sentenced to more than seven years behind bars for the failed $28 million project that's now an abandoned eyesore.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A judge is ordering an end to the state's unprecedented takeover of Pennsylvania's capital after two-plus years and hundreds of millions of dollars in deals designed to right Harrisburg's finances.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania state government's unprecedented takeover of its capital is scheduled to end Saturday, after more than two years and hundreds of millions of dollars in deals designed to rescue Harrisburg's finances from a sea of debt.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Bon-Ton Stores Foundation employee has been sentenced to five years in federal prison for stealing $1.3 million from the department store charitable organization.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is sending commercial haulers to Delaware to pick up 20,000 tons of recently purchased road salt - a commodity in high demand after a series of winter storms.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - John Perzel and Bill DeWeese, longtime political adversaries who both served stints as speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, are on the verge of being paroled after serving nearly two years in prison for their roles in a legislative corruption scandal.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Authorities in central Pennsylvania have filed charges against the owner of a vacant church after its roof caved in. No one was injured.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - State police said Wednesday they have narrowed down the description of a vehicle being sought in the apparent road-rage slaying of a Maine man along an interstate highway in south-central Pennsylvania last month.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - TITLE: "Difference."