- Complete statewide Pa. school grade data released Updated: Dec-12-13 1:26 pm
- Pa. House OKs bill to allow $25 bounty on coyotes Updated: Dec-12-13 8:59 am
- Pa. AG takes computer records from pension agency Updated: Dec-11-13 6:50 pm
- Pa. Dem gov hopeful Wolf says he's raised $2.9M Updated: Dec-11-13 3:54 pm
- Pennsylvania braces for other snow shoe to drop Updated: Dec-09-13 8:05 pm
- For unions, Democrats' 2014 primary is a dilemma Updated: Dec-07-13 2:37 pm
- Corbett honors Pa.'s Pearl Harbor survivors Updated: Dec-07-13 2:29 pm
- Corbett signals he won't push to hike minimum wage Updated: Dec-07-13 1:26 pm
- Arrest made in killing of city leader's grandchild Updated: Dec-07-13 11:17 am
- Pa. transportation chief defends new road-revenue Updated: Dec-04-13 7:10 pm
- 2 charged in alleged assault of teen in Pa. hotel Updated: Dec-03-13 8:30 pm
- Ex-editor sent to prison for child sex crimes Updated: Dec-03-13 5:30 pm
- Speed blamed for fiery tanker truck crash on I-81 Updated: Dec-03-13 2:58 pm
- Pa. court clerk defends gay-marriage licenses Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- Police reviewing video of shooting near Pa. mall Updated: Dec-02-13 6:26 am
- Judge extends Harrisburg receivership for 2 years Updated: Nov-27-13 6:49 pm
- Lawyer: Pa. horse trainer doping case not a crime Updated: Nov-23-13 3:04 pm
- Driving Mr. Kennedy: An Oregonian remembers Updated: Nov-21-13 4:03 pm
- Let us now commemorate anniversary fatigue Updated: Nov-20-13 10:48 am
- Gettysburg Address: A short speech long remembered Updated: Nov-19-13 8:46 pm
- Harrisburg mayor-elect names transition leaders Updated: Nov-17-13 4:25 pm
- Ex-Pa. college VP guilty of stealing $228,000 Updated: Nov-15-13 4:10 pm
- Gettysburg attorney pleads guilty to $3M fraud Updated: Nov-15-13 3:55 pm
- Pa. paper: Sorry for panning Gettysburg Address Updated: Nov-14-13 10:46 pm
- Former Pa. House aide sues over corruption arrest Updated: Nov-14-13 6:28 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania school officials gave mixed reviews of their grades under a new system that state officials say will help parents, administrators and the public to assess and improve student achievement.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A bill that would authorize the Pennsylvania Game Commission to set a bounty on coyotes is advancing in the Legislature after winning the approval of the state House of Representatives.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania attorney general's office collected computer records Wednesday from the state's large government employee pension agency after its chief investment officer abruptly retired amid unspecified allegations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf's gubernatorial campaign said Wednesday it has raised $2.9 million in addition to the $10 million the businessman plans to spend in the primary race, raising eyebrows but prompting no similar disclosures by his poker-faced Democratic competitors.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Ready or not, here comes more snow.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - In 2002, the clock hadn't even struck 12:01 a.m. before Pennsylvania's labor unions had given well beyond $1 million to Bob Casey, the rising star of the state Democratic Party who nevertheless went on to lose the gubernatorial primary to Ed Rendell six months later in a race that wasn't even close.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett and military officials from the state are honoring five Pennsylvania survivors of the 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that launched the U.S. into World War II.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett is signaling that he will not support an increase in Pennsylvania's minimum wage, saying he is worried about the impact on the state's economy.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Police are accusing a 23-year-old man of firing a bullet during a street dispute that ended up killing the granddaughter of Harrisburg's City Council president.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Transportation Secretary Barry Schoch said Wednesday that opposition to a new law that raises billions of dollars in higher fees and taxes to fund transportation needs has not surprised him, and has been countered by support from those who believe passage of the legislation was the right thing to do.
MIDDLETOWN, Pennsylvania - Criminal charges have been filed against two people from Berks County stemming from the reported rape of a high school student inside a Pennsylvania hotel.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Maryland news editor is being sent to prison for trying to seduce a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be an agent from the Pennsylvania attorney general's office.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Excessive speed caused the fiery tanker truck crash at an interstate interchange in Harrisburg earlier this year, the Pennsylvania State Police said Tuesday.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia court clerk who defied Pennsylvania's ban on same-sex marriage by signing licenses for scores of gay couples urged the state's highest court Monday to overturn an order that required him to stop.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Police have been searching for suspects and reviewing surveillance video after a shooting involving a vehicle in the parking lot of a central Pennsylvania mall.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state judge on Wednesday extended Harrisburg's receivership for two additional years in what officials described as a procedural move that will allow time to complete the city's financial recovery plan.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Federal prosecutors pursuing doping allegations at a central Pennsylvania racetrack are trying to criminalize matters routinely handled by state regulators, a defense lawyer argued Saturday.
It is time to confess something that has every chance of making me look like an insensitive jerk. I am anniversary overloaded. There, I have said it.
GETTYSBURG, Pennsylvania - In solemnity, thousands of people gathered at a central Pennsylvania battlefield park Tuesday to honor a speech given 150 years ago that President Abraham Lincoln predicted would not be long remembered.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Harrisburg Mayor-elect Eric Papenfuse has named the top advisers on his transition team.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Harrisburg Area Community College vice president has pleaded guilty to wire fraud for buying $228,000 worth of Target gift cards online using a college credit card, then using them to buy items for herself, her family and her friends.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A disbarred central Pennsylvania attorney has pleaded guilty in federal court to stealing more than $3 million from eight clients.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - It took 150 years, but a Pennsylvania newspaper said Thursday it should have recognized the greatness of President Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address at the time it was delivered.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania House Republican legislative aide sued Gov. Tom Corbett and six others Thursday for what he claims was malicious prosecution during an investigation into misuse of government resources for political campaigns.