- Bridge reopens a day after wall collapsed onto 2 businesses Updated: May-06-16 6:04 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A bridge reopened to pedestrian and vehicle traffic Friday, a day after an adjoining wall and parking lot collapsed onto two businesses below.
- The Latest: Pennsylvania bridge reopens after wall collapse Updated: May-06-16 6:01 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on the wall collapse near a Harrisburg bridge (all times local):
- EPA OKs soybean-processing plant amid emissions questions Updated: May-06-16 3:30 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - State environmental regulators have signed off on an air quality plan and now construction of a $59 million soybean-processing plant near Harrisburg is expected to begin next month.
- Game wardens say Pennsylvania man tried to poison bear Updated: May-05-16 8:47 am
ELYSBURG, Pennsylvania - Game wardens have charged a central Pennsylvania man with trying to poison a bear that damaged his property.
- 3 indicted on heroin charges Federal prosecutors say Updated: May-05-16 5:49 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Federal prosecutors say a grand jury has indicted three Pennsylvania men on separate heroin-related charges.
- Ex-Rendell aide pleading guilty in FBI campaign cash sting Updated: Apr-29-16 8:22 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A onetime chief of staff to ex-Gov. Ed Rendell agreed in a court document filed Friday to plead guilty to wire fraud for pocketing thousands of dollars in supposed campaign contributions from a fake company set up by the FBI to investigate public corruption in the state.
- Harrisburg teacher buttons note 1,400 days without contract Updated: Apr-29-16 8:01 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - School teachers in Pennsylvania's capital are wearing buttons to note that they've now worked without a contract for more than 1,400 days.
- Firefighters battle blaze at central Pennsylvania saw mill Updated: Apr-29-16 7:40 am
LEBANON, Pennsylvania - Firefighters have been battling a blaze at a central Pennsylvania saw mill.
- Harrisburg bishop hospitalized after not feeling well Updated: Apr-29-16 6:45 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Roman Catholic bishop of Harrisburg is in a hospital after not feeling well.
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):
- Trump, Kasich and Sanders campaigning in Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-21-16 9:27 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Republicans Donald Trump and John Kasich and Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders are all campaigning in Pennsylvania ahead of Tuesday's primary.
- Lake Placid out of running to be "Hockeyville USA" Updated: Apr-20-16 1:09 am
LAKE PLACID, New York - New York's Olympic village is no longer in the running for the title of "Hockeyville USA."
- Pennsylvania launches 24th US medical marijuana program Updated: Apr-17-16 3:40 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania has become the 24th state to legalize a comprehensive medical marijuana program.
- Couple convicted of starving son have lawsuit dismissed Updated: Apr-15-16 2:44 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit against prison officials filed by a Pennsylvania couple convicted in the 2014 starvation death of their disabled 9-year-old son.
- Man convicted of murders of women charged in 1986 slaying Updated: Apr-13-16 12:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A man convicted of the murders of several women in central Pennsylvania is now charged in the murder of another woman three decades ago.
- Ukrainian who faked age, name for school denied lower bail Updated: Apr-12-16 1:53 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A 23-year-old Ukrainian man accused of faking his name and age while attending a Pennsylvania high school and having sex with an underage girl was denied lower bail during a brief hearing Tuesday.