- Businessman charged with violating Iran export ban Updated: Apr-23-14 4:44 pm
- 25- to 50-year term in Pa. teen runaway kidnapping Updated: Apr-23-14 7:19 am
- Schwartz ad highlights her role in health care law Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 pm
- Pa. philanthropist helps waitress become nurse Updated: Apr-19-14 11:08 am
- Amid budget woes, gas drilling tax turns GOP heads Updated: Apr-19-14 11:02 am
- Suburban Philly teen waging war on Darfur violence Updated: Apr-18-14 9:23 am
- Pa. teen to trial for 11-week-old daughter's death Updated: Apr-10-14 3:33 pm
- Pennsylvania House speaker says senator needs help Updated: Apr-10-14 10:28 am
- Democratic hopefuls insist drilling tax is viable Updated: Apr-09-14 10:49 pm
- Energy firms want role in next phase of shale case Updated: Apr-08-14 6:11 pm
- Egg suit against ex-Pa. sect'y ends with $75K deal Updated: Apr-08-14 2:59 pm
- Harrisburg mayor reveals he's spoken to grand jury Updated: Apr-04-14 5:52 pm
- Pennsylvania finalizes 2014 transit projects Updated: Apr-03-14 5:39 pm
- Pa. man gets prison for firing bottle rocket Updated: Apr-03-14 4:34 pm
- Feds: Man smuggled technology from US to Pakistan Updated: Apr-02-14 3:31 pm
- Pro-marijuana supporters rally in Pa. Capitol Updated: Mar-31-14 12:30 pm
- Conference marks 35th anniversary of TMI accident Updated: Mar-27-14 5:28 pm
- Guilty plea in former pro soccer player shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 3:41 pm
- Jury to mull charges in slaying outside Pa. bar Updated: Mar-26-14 9:04 am
- Court sides with farmer over Pa. game law element Updated: Mar-25-14 3:00 pm
- McCord, GOP in dustup over Corbett criticism Updated: Mar-25-14 2:23 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The owner of a Pennsylvania company that makes steel-processing equipment has signed a plea agreement with federal prosecutors on a charge he conspired to illegally sell an $800,000 machine to an Iranian firm.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 25 to 50 years in state prison after being convicted of kidnapping a teenage runaway.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz is airing a new TV campaign commercial that aggressively touts her involvement in President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A chance encounter with a customer who's a major Harrisburg philanthropist is paying for the education of a waitress who now works as nurse in a hospital facility that bears the man's name.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Slapping Pennsylvania's booming natural gas industry with a new tax has long been the currency of Democrats, and now an increasingly grim budget picture is turning Republican heads in the GOP-controlled state Legislature.
ARDMORE, Pennsylvania - Five years ago, Abri Bernstein's mother took her to see a grim documentary called "The Devil Came on Horseback," about war, famine, and genocide in a remote land 6,500 miles away, the troubled Darfur region of Sudan.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania teenager is headed to trial in the death of her 11-week-old daughter.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania House Speaker Sam Smith says he hopes a state senator who was asked to leave a Harrisburg bar after confronting him there gets help for her problems.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Democratic gubernatorial primary debate Wednesday became edgy, perhaps for the first time after a long string of cordial forums, while the candidates also refused to consider a "plan B" when it comes to their school-funding plans to raise taxes on the state's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The energy industry wants a Pennsylvania state court to let it play a formal role in sorting out the loose ends left to resolve after a landmark court decision on a new state law designed to modernize oil and gas drilling regulations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A $75,000 court settlement has apparently ended a long-running court battle between a Harrisburg restaurant owner and a former Pennsylvania health department official over an egg sandwich.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The mayor of Harrisburg says he's testified before a grand jury and produced city records, but he doesn't want to disclose the precise topic.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Corbett administration issued a final list Thursday of highway, bridge and mass transit improvement projects to begin this year as a result of the landmark transportation funding bill the governor signed in November, with an emphasis on repair rather than big new projects.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man is going to prison Thursday for firing off a bottle rocket that landed in Hersheypark and injured a 9-year-old girl.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A federal grand jury in Harrisburg has indicted a former central Pennsylvania resident on charges he smuggled technology out of the United States for use by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A few hundred people who want the state to change its marijuana laws - for a variety of reasons - took their campaign to the Pennsylvania Capitol on Monday with a two-hour rally.
MIDDLETOWN, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania Gov. Dick Thornburgh and former federal nuclear engineer Harold Denton are among the speakers at a two-day event marking the 35th anniversary of the partial core meltdown at the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant.
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia man has pleaded guilty in the shooting of a former professional Harrisburg soccer player outside a bar last summer in West Chester.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jury deliberations are expected to begin Wednesday in the trial of a man charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend's husband last summer outside a central Pennsylvania bar.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - It wasn't the $150 fine that caused central Pennsylvania farmer Jack Coble to spend thousands of dollars fighting a summary offense filed against him by the Game Commission, it was the constitutional principle that protects against self-incrimination.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The swipes between Gov. Tom Corbett and state Treasurer Rob McCord are getting nastier.