- Cash gift scandal puts reform issues back on table Updated: Apr-12-14 2:17 pm
- Pa. teen to trial for 11-week-old daughter's death Updated: Apr-10-14 3:33 pm
- Pennsylvania House speaker says senator needs help Updated: Apr-10-14 10:28 am
- Democratic hopefuls insist drilling tax is viable Updated: Apr-09-14 10:49 pm
- Energy firms want role in next phase of shale case Updated: Apr-08-14 6:11 pm
- Egg suit against ex-Pa. sect'y ends with $75K deal Updated: Apr-08-14 2:59 pm
- Harrisburg mayor reveals he's spoken to grand jury Updated: Apr-04-14 5:52 pm
- Pennsylvania finalizes 2014 transit projects Updated: Apr-03-14 5:39 pm
- Pa. man gets prison for firing bottle rocket Updated: Apr-03-14 4:34 pm
- Feds: Man smuggled technology from US to Pakistan Updated: Apr-02-14 3:31 pm
- Pro-marijuana supporters rally in Pa. Capitol Updated: Mar-31-14 12:30 pm
- Conference marks 35th anniversary of TMI accident Updated: Mar-27-14 5:28 pm
- Guilty plea in former pro soccer player shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 3:41 pm
- Jury to mull charges in slaying outside Pa. bar Updated: Mar-26-14 9:04 am
- Court sides with farmer over Pa. game law element Updated: Mar-25-14 3:00 pm
- McCord, GOP in dustup over Corbett criticism Updated: Mar-25-14 2:23 pm
- Democrats vow to nix Corbett plan, expand Medicaid Updated: Mar-24-14 5:19 pm
- Pa. man charged with strangling girlfriend Updated: Mar-24-14 2:20 pm
- River towns hit hard by rising flood rates in Pa. Updated: Mar-24-14 6:19 am
- Seismic tests before drilling cause Pa. disputes Updated: Mar-22-14 1:05 am
- Pa. school board member guilty in child-sex case Updated: Mar-21-14 6:40 pm
- New bishop installed in Harrisburg diocese Updated: Mar-19-14 5:59 pm
- Pa. Senate OKs bill to help schools with snow days Updated: Mar-19-14 5:24 pm
- DA to look into gifts to 3 ex-Pa. liquor officials Updated: Mar-19-14 10:49 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Reports that lawmakers were captured on tape accepting cash from a confidential informant working for the state attorney general's office has brought back to center stage a concept that just a few years ago was everywhere in Harrisburg: reform.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania teenager is headed to trial in the death of her 11-week-old daughter.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania House Speaker Sam Smith says he hopes a state senator who was asked to leave a Harrisburg bar after confronting him there gets help for her problems.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Democratic gubernatorial primary debate Wednesday became edgy, perhaps for the first time after a long string of cordial forums, while the candidates also refused to consider a "plan B" when it comes to their school-funding plans to raise taxes on the state's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The energy industry wants a Pennsylvania state court to let it play a formal role in sorting out the loose ends left to resolve after a landmark court decision on a new state law designed to modernize oil and gas drilling regulations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A $75,000 court settlement has apparently ended a long-running court battle between a Harrisburg restaurant owner and a former Pennsylvania health department official over an egg sandwich.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The mayor of Harrisburg says he's testified before a grand jury and produced city records, but he doesn't want to disclose the precise topic.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Corbett administration issued a final list Thursday of highway, bridge and mass transit improvement projects to begin this year as a result of the landmark transportation funding bill the governor signed in November, with an emphasis on repair rather than big new projects.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man is going to prison Thursday for firing off a bottle rocket that landed in Hersheypark and injured a 9-year-old girl.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A federal grand jury in Harrisburg has indicted a former central Pennsylvania resident on charges he smuggled technology out of the United States for use by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A few hundred people who want the state to change its marijuana laws - for a variety of reasons - took their campaign to the Pennsylvania Capitol on Monday with a two-hour rally.
MIDDLETOWN, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania Gov. Dick Thornburgh and former federal nuclear engineer Harold Denton are among the speakers at a two-day event marking the 35th anniversary of the partial core meltdown at the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant.
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia man has pleaded guilty in the shooting of a former professional Harrisburg soccer player outside a bar last summer in West Chester.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jury deliberations are expected to begin Wednesday in the trial of a man charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend's husband last summer outside a central Pennsylvania bar.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - It wasn't the $150 fine that caused central Pennsylvania farmer Jack Coble to spend thousands of dollars fighting a summary offense filed against him by the Game Commission, it was the constitutional principle that protects against self-incrimination.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The swipes between Gov. Tom Corbett and state Treasurer Rob McCord are getting nastier.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats in the running to take over Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's job next year say they would throw out his alternative plan for using federal Medicaid expansion dollars in favor of a straightforward expansion of the state-federal health insurance program.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Harrisburg man has been charged with homicide for allegedly strangling his girlfriend during a domestic dispute.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jeff King had put his house in Wilkes-Barre up for sale for $90,000 last year, put off by the city's struggles with crime and the desire for a better school district for his four children, when he got a surprise: The prospective buyer discovered that her annual flood insurance premium would be $7,015, higher than 12 months of mortgage payments.
PITTSBURGH - For two days, trucks wandered through the streets of Aliquippa, thumping the ground with heavy metal plates and sending shockwaves deep into the earth to gauge how much natural gas lies beneath.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A man who served for years on a central Pennsylvania school board has been convicted of indecent assault of a child.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Amid all the pomp and solemnity of his installation Wednesday as Harrisburg's new Roman Catholic bishop, the Rev. Ronald Gainer showed his sense of humor.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's public schools are closer to getting more flexibility in making up snow days after a vote in Harrisburg.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania district attorney says he'll review findings that three former top officials at the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board accepted thousands of dollars in gifts, liquor, dinners and golf trips.