- Animal shelter closes dog kennel over illness concerns Updated: May-22-15 6:04 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana animal shelter that has closed its dog kennel was awaiting test results Friday after two dogs died and more than a dozen others became ill with respiratory troubles.
- Indiana doctor accused of trading prescription drugs for sex Updated: May-22-15 6:26 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana doctor is being accused of trading prescription drugs for sexual favors from patients.
- Elwood man enters guilty plea for attempted feticide charge Updated: May-20-15 4:51 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana man has pleaded guilty in a case accusing him of trying to cause his pregnant girlfriend to have a miscarriage by poisoning her.
- Indiana county to oppose proposed $450M reservoir project Updated: May-20-15 4:11 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - A central Indiana county council is drafting a resolution that will strongly oppose a proposed $450 million reservoir that would be formed by damming the White River.
- Ex-Teen Mom reality star: it's 'Never Too Late' to change Updated: May-17-15 1:49 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - To understand the former mindset of "Teen Mom" reality TV star Amber Portwood, try listening to The Used's song of anguish, "On My Own."
- Anderson Speedway attorney argues against track death suit Updated: May-15-15 5:06 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - An attorney for the Anderson Speedway has asked a judge to grant summary judgment in a lawsuit accusing the central Indiana track's owners of negligence in a driver's 2011 crash death.
- Indiana woman receives diploma 82 years after leaving school Updated: May-13-15 12:41 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - An Indiana woman who will turn 100 years old later this month has received her high school diploma more than eight decades after she originally was supposed to graduate.
- Indiana woman ordered to pay $4,000 for abandoning her dog Updated: May-09-15 5:55 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana woman who pleaded guilty to animal abandonment for dumping her dog outside an animal shelter has been ordered to pay $4,000 in restitution.
- Sister of slaying suspect says charges are hard to believe Updated: May-05-15 3:04 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The sister of a Gary woman accused of killing a baby's mother and trying to pass off the newborn as her own says the charges against her sibling are "a hard pill to swallow."
- Prosecutor: No plea deals for 2 accused of teen's neglect Updated: May-05-15 2:56 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A prosecutor has told a judge the state won't offer plea agreements to a central Indiana man and his wife charged with the neglect of a teenage granddaughter found weighing less than 40 pounds.