- Lawmaker seeks review of central Indiana reservoir proposal Updated: Jul-31-15 10:52 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The proposed construction of a $450 million reservoir on the White River in central Indiana should be reviewed by a state legislative committee, according to a lawmaker opposed to the project.
- Central Indiana county launching needle-exchange next week Updated: Jul-28-15 2:10 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana county that won state approval last month to run a needle-exchange program will launch its push next week to combat the spread of diseases among intravenous drug users.
- Former candy store owner convicted of child molesting Updated: Jul-25-15 5:56 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The former owner of a central Indiana candy store has been convicted of child molesting for allegedly molesting two girls whose father rented office space near his store.
- Ceremony to honor service of Revolutionary War man Updated: Jul-22-15 5:11 am
SANDBORN, Indiana - For 180 years after his death, James Anderson's grave in Sandborn Cemetery offered little clue of his service to his nation.
- Anderson considers ways to attract millennials to downtown Updated: Jul-19-15 9:19 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - City leaders in Anderson say they're looking for ways to attract young professionals to its downtown.
- Clydesdales are big hit at Hoosier Park in Anderson Updated: Jul-17-15 5:10 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The old saying is that "it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."
- Indiana man pleads not guilty in killing, kidnapping Updated: Jul-15-15 8:10 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - An Indiana man has pleaded not guilty to charges stemming from accusations that he killed another man at his estranged wife's house and then forced her and three children to flee with him.
- Madison County judge shares love of art at courthouse Updated: Jul-14-15 9:28 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Walking into the offices of Madison Circuit Court 3, first-time visitors may have thought they have walked into an art gallery.
- Madison County mulls best plan for bridges in poor condition Updated: Jul-07-15 4:07 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Madison County officials are struggling to find the best solution for eight bridges that need to be replaced based on their condition.
- Hit-and-runs spark calls for tougher penalties for drivers Updated: Jul-04-15 4:08 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Authorities and families of victims are calling for tougher penalties for drivers who flee accident scenes.
- Anderson police say officer shot gunman after he wounded 2 Updated: Jul-03-15 6:22 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Police in central Indiana say an officer shot a gunman who had wounded two other men and later fired several shots into the air.