- Solar energy farm planned for site near Anderson airport Updated: Oct-08-15 4:00 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Plans are moving ahead for a solar energy farm on land near the Anderson Municipal Airport in central Indiana.
- Indiana appeals court upholds man's murder conviction Updated: Oct-02-15 9:28 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Court of Appeals has upheld an Anderson man's murder conviction in the slaying of a man who had won hundreds of dollars from him in a dice game.
- Wrongfully convicted Frankton man to get $3M settlement Updated: Oct-01-15 5:14 pm
FRANKTON, Indiana - The attorney for a man who had his conviction overturned in a central Indiana school arson says a $3 million lawsuit settlement will let him make a fresh start.
- Anderson police officer replaces young girl's stolen bike Updated: Sep-28-15 3:53 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Serynity Ricketts was devastated when her brand-new bike was stolen the day after her eighth birthday, but an Anderson Police Department officer made up for it by buying her a new bike.
- Firefighters show leaders what it takes to battle flames Updated: Sep-24-15 5:55 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Local fire departments challenged local decision makers to see what it's like to be a firefighter for a day.
- Former central Indiana officer gets 11 years for fatal crash Updated: Sep-17-15 4:53 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A judge has sentenced a former central Indiana police officer to the maximum 11 years for causing a crash that killed a man and injured his pregnant wife.
- Work starts on Purdue tech center at old Anderson plant site Updated: Sep-17-15 3:55 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The mayor of Anderson says a new Purdue University technology education center in the city will redevelop an abandoned industrial site and promote the latest advanced manufacturing technology.
- Judge to take Indiana man off Michigan sex offender registry Updated: Sep-11-15 5:00 pm
NILES, Michigan - A young man from Indiana who had consensual sex with a 14-year-old girl who told him she was older has been removed from Michigan's sex offender registry pending his resentencing.
- Judge: Prosecutors must return computers to Indiana doctor Updated: Sep-10-15 8:24 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - A Madison County judge has ruled that prosecutors have 29 days to return computer equipment and a cellphone to a central Indiana doctor accused of trading prescription drugs for sexual favors from patients.
- Indiana man pleads guilty to neglect of malnourished teen Updated: Sep-09-15 12:06 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana man has pleaded guilty to child neglect charges after his 15-year-old granddaughter was found weighing less than 40 pounds.
- Theft of utilities called costly, hazardous Updated: Sep-08-15 8:44 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - An estimated $3.2 million in unpaid utility bills was written off by the city of Anderson for a three-year period ending in 2011.
- Woman charged with drunken driving with 8 children in SUV Updated: Sep-08-15 8:44 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana woman is accused of drunken driving with eight children under the age of 12 in her vehicle.