- Game warden's 1926 death remembered with grave marker Updated: May-05-15 9:23 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Eighty-nine years to the day that game warden William Nattkemper's body was recovered in the Wabash River, his final resting place received a proper marker recently.
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site certified as voting site Updated: May-05-15 6:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site in Indianapolis has been certified as a new Marion County polling place.
- Nastia Liukin to serve as Indianapolis 500 grand marshal Updated: May-05-15 4:23 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Olympic gymnastics champion Nastia Liukin (NAHS'-tee-uh LOO'-kihn) has been named the grand marshal for the Indianapolis 500.
- Man dies from shot to head after road rage argument Updated: May-04-15 5:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say a motorcyclist was shot and killed by another motorist after road rage led to a confrontation in a parking lot on the east side of Indianapolis.
- Former foundation director faces federal child pornography charges Updated: May-04-15 4:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The former executive director of an Indianapolis foundation faces federal charges of producing child pornography.
- Officials looking at new sites for Indiana archives building Updated: May-04-15 4:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State officials are considering new Indianapolis sites for a proposed state archives building after state lawmakers blocked the project from being built along the city's downtown canal.
- Noblesville man dies after run over by tractor on farm Updated: May-04-15 11:44 am
NOBLESVILLE, Indiana - A central Indiana man has died in a farm accident.
- Mother of slain officer finds solace in quilt project Updated: May-04-15 10:43 am
ELKHART, Indiana - On Sept. 20, 2013, Sheri Bradway had to start a journey no one wants to take.
- Preservation enthusiasts to restore 1880s corner store Updated: May-04-15 10:31 am
LOGANSPORT, Indiana - After 20-odd years renovating historic buildings across several states, Paul Willham wants to "wind down." But for him, that means buying another building - and this time, it's in Logansport.
- Police investigate teen's death in Indianapolis shooting Updated: May-04-15 10:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say an 18-year-old died after being shot on the far east side of Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art exhibit showcases 'Dream Cars' Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A newly-opened exhibit at the Indianapolis Museum of Art is putting the spotlight on revolutionary automobiles that are as much machines as they are sculpture and art.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indy tests Updated: May-03-15 6:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Juan Pablo Montoya topped the speed chart at 226.772 mph Sunday in the first day of testing at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Colts hope they've found missing pieces to Super Bowl puzzle Updated: May-02-15 6:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts believe they found the missing pieces in this year's NFL draft.
- Indiana couple sues Anthem over insurer's autism policy Updated: May-02-15 6:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana couple whose son has autism is suing Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, alleging that its policy of denying coverage for autism therapy during school hours violates state and federal laws.
- Hedge fund manager's victims get back one-third of losses Updated: May-02-15 6:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The victims of a suburban Indianapolis man convicted in a financial scam will recover about one-third of the $9.7 million they lost to the hedge fund manager.
- 115 Indiana cities holding mayoral primaries on Tuesday Updated: May-02-15 11:26 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Residents in 115 Indiana cities will head to the polls Tuesday to vote in mayoral primaries.
- 115 Indiana cities holding mayoral primaries on Tuesday Updated: May-02-15 10:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Mayoral primaries can be sleepy affairs with low voter turnout. But Tuesday's elections could bring some intrigue as residents in 115 cities across Indiana set the stage for November's elections.
- Colts take defensive end with 2nd pick in 3rd round of draft Updated: May-01-15 11:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis has selected defensive end Henry Anderson of Stanford with their second pick in the third round of the NFL draft.
- K-12 schools prepare for funding boosts, cuts in new budget Updated: May-01-15 7:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - As Indiana's fast-growing suburban districts breathe a sigh of relief with more funding on the way, many urban and rural districts are bracing for drastic cuts under the state's new budget and experts say there might not be a middle ground between the two.
- 4 Indianapolis men sentenced in violent home invasion Updated: May-01-15 7:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Four Indianapolis man convicted in a violent home invasion where two women were raped and one of them was shot twice have been sentenced to hundreds of years in prison.
- Indiana reaches out to truck drivers during HIV outbreak Updated: May-01-15 6:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana health officials dealing with an HIV outbreak in a rural county are urging truck drivers and others traveling through the outbreak area to avoid risky sexual behavior.
- Indianapolis officials question city's electric car program Updated: May-01-15 3:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Questions about cost and a heavily redacted contract are plaguing Indianapolis' plan to rent more than 400 electric cars for city employees.
- Indianapolis puts animal shelter chief on indefinite leave Updated: May-01-15 1:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The director of Indianapolis' animal shelter has been placed on indefinite leave pending the results of an internal investigation that comes just four months into his tenure.
- Change in Indiana rape law closes loophole, inspires victim Updated: May-01-15 9:19 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A new law inspired by a strange turn of events, which allowed the rapist of an Indiana college student to walk free, extends the time frame for prosecuting some rape cases.
- Colts will look to plug holes with remaining draft picks Updated: May-01-15 4:09 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts already have a plan for the rest of draft weekend. They're going to plug holes.