- Indianapolis man fatally shot by police in raid Updated: Mar-06-14 10:13 pm
- Bill for welfare drug testing in negotiation Updated: Mar-06-14 7:01 pm
- Man turns self in following fatal hit-skip crash Updated: Mar-06-14 6:46 pm
- Tanning, abortion regulations head to governor Updated: Mar-06-14 5:58 pm
- Hoosier Basketball Magazine selects top 60 girls Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Colts cut Satele, make tenders to 3 free agents Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- Colts sign free agent LB D'Qwell Jackson Updated: Mar-06-14 3:52 pm
- ATV wheelchair to help disabled Indiana hunter Updated: Mar-06-14 11:49 am
- Indiana workplace safety agency addressing issues Updated: Mar-05-14 8:19 pm
- IHSAA looks into complaint of racial behavior Updated: Mar-05-14 7:11 pm
- Advocates against cut to energy-efficiency program Updated: Mar-05-14 6:41 pm
- Ganassi adds 2nd car for 12 Hours of Sebring Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- Indiana Supreme Court removes judge from bench Updated: Mar-05-14 2:55 pm
- Warriors hand Pacers rare home loss, 98-96 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:36 pm
- Same-sex marriage tax benefits nixed by Senate Updated: Mar-04-14 9:55 pm
- Indianapolis mortgage lender adding up to 400 jobs Updated: Mar-04-14 8:05 pm
- Indianapolis house blast trials may be delayed Updated: Mar-04-14 6:11 pm
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- Correction: Boy Strangled-Appeal story Updated: Mar-04-14 12:40 pm
- Indianapolis mass transit bill clears both Houses Updated: Mar-04-14 10:58 am
- Indiana prosecutor earns federal recognition Updated: Mar-04-14 10:52 am
- Navy veteran blazes trail for women firefighters Updated: Mar-04-14 10:05 am
- Anderson University president plans to step down Updated: Mar-04-14 9:44 am
- C. Indiana golf coach resigns after sex arrest Updated: Mar-03-14 4:29 pm
- Pan Am Plaza could house 2 new towers Updated: Mar-03-14 1:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A man who was shot and killed by police after allegedly wounding four SWAT officers watched them approach the suspected drug house on surveillance cameras, Indianapolis' public safety director said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two Indiana lawmakers trying to pass a bill requiring drug tests for some welfare recipients say they have passed voluntary drug tests.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say a man has surrendered following a hit-and-run crash that killed a 7-month-old boy ejected from his parents' car.
INDIANAPOLIS - New regulations on tanning beds and for backup physicians to abortion providers were sent Thursday to Gov. Mike Pence for consideration after another day of final negotiations by state lawmakers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight girls players competing for state championships this weekend have made the cut for Hoosier Basketball Magazine's top 60 senior players.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts made a flurry of moves Thursday, releasing starting center Samson Satele and making qualifying offers to three players set to become free agents next week.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
INDIANAPOLIS - Vietnam veteran Jesus Quintana loves to hunt, but crossing fields and forests is not easy for the Eastside Indianapolis double amputee.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's workplace safety agency mishandled complaints, put its inspectors under strict time constraints and did not lend proper help to whistleblowers trying to expose hazardous job conditions, a federal report released Wednesday says.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana High School Athletic Association is investigating complaints that a students engaged in racially charged behavior at a girls high school basketball semistate game.
INDIANAPOLIS - Energy efficiency businesses and advocates are rallying against a bill that would kill a statewide program aimed at reducing energy use by Indiana homeowners and businesses.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana judge who was removed from the bench against her will engaged in a pattern of official misconduct, including failing to order a new trial for a defendant whose conviction had been reversed years earlier and insulting attorneys and her staff in profane terms, the state Supreme Court found.
INDIANAPOLIS - Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gay rights advocates said they're deeply concerned about a split in state policy from a new federal approach to taxes recognizing same-sex marriage that the Indiana Senate approved 41-6 on Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis-based mortgage company plans to expand its headquarters and create up to 400 new jobs by 2017, state officials said Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two of three people charged in a deadly 2012 Indianapolis house explosion are asking a judge to push back a scheduled June trial start.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
INDIANAPOLIS - In a story March 3 about an Indiana Court of Appeals ruling, The Associated Press misspelled the name of a man who claimed he was sleepwalking when he tried to strangle his 7-year-old son. He is Joseph Curnutt, not Joseph Curnett.
INDIANAPOLIS - Funding for an expanded bus system serving the greater Indianapolis area has cleared both chambers of the Indiana General Assembly, also opening the door to the possibility of a light rail service throughout central Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal prosecutor in Indianapolis has been recognized by the Executive Office of United States Attorneys for his work on a news-making fraud case.
WHITING, Indiana - Sharon Warnecke is a woman of firsts.
ANDERSON, Indiana - The longtime president of Anderson University is stepping down from the office, although he didn't call it a retirement.
GREENWOOD, Indiana - A central Indiana high school girls golf coach has resigned after Indianapolis police say they caught him having sex with an underage girl in a parked truck.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis developer plans to build a tower housing two separate hotels on the site of the downtown Pan Am Plaza.