- Pence appellate court appointee sworn in Updated: Sep-03-15 4:02 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Judge Robert R. Altice Jr. has been sworn in as the newest member of Indiana's Court of Appeals.
- Indiana National Guard to house special forces unit Updated: Sep-03-15 3:58 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A National Guard special forces unit now stationed in Chicago is moving to Indiana next year.
- Evans retiring as IU Health president/CEO Updated: Sep-02-15 7:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana University Health says its president and chief executive officer, Daniel Evans Jr., has announced his retirement plans.
- Fast Jack stays on track with Funny Car record-breaking act Updated: Sep-02-15 6:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jack Beckman is a survivor.
- Parents of 15-year-old boy fatally shot police plan lawsuits Updated: Sep-02-15 5:15 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An attorney for the parents of a 15-year-old carjacking suspect fatally shot by Indianapolis police says the family plans to sue the city over the youth's death.
- 11 arrested in alleged Indiana heroin, meth trafficking ring Updated: Sep-02-15 4:59 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eleven people were arrested Wednesday on federal charges alleging they ran a violent drug-trafficking operation that funneled heroin and methamphetamine from Arizona onto the streets of Indiana's two-largest cities.
- Indy's bubble guys get last chance to make good impression Updated: Sep-02-15 4:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tyler Varga came to Indianapolis to pursue a dream.
- Indianapolis church's display promotes anti-violence Updated: Sep-02-15 12:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A local church is taking its casket display around Indianapolis in an effort to encourage an end to violent crimes.
- Police: Man steals $128,000 from woman he met online Updated: Sep-02-15 5:22 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne man is accused of stealing more than $128,000 from an Indianapolis woman he met online while portraying himself as a sports agent.
- Agriculture company plans new Indianapolis research site Updated: Sep-02-15 3:47 am
INDIANAPOLIS - An agriculture company is planning to build a $12 million research and development facility near Indianapolis International Airport.
- Education Secretary Duncan to make swing through Indiana Updated: Sep-02-15 3:47 am
INDIANAPOLIS - U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan will be making stops in Indiana later this month as a part of a seven-state "back to school" bus tour.
- Hasselbeck looking for meaningful snaps in preseason finale Updated: Sep-01-15 5:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck understands the significance of Thursday's preseason finale.
- Prosecutor: Ex-Jared Foundation chief to plead guilty Updated: Sep-01-15 4:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The former director of a foundation created by longtime Subway spokesman Jared Fogle has agreed to plead guilty to 12 counts of child exploitation and one count of child pornography, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.
- Indianapolis officers begin training on mental illness Updated: Sep-01-15 3:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Dozens of officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department are learning how to recognize mental illness when responding to calls and the steps needed to keep those situations from escalating.
- 7 regional groups apply for new Indiana development grants Updated: Sep-01-15 2:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Seven proposals have been submitted for a new state grant program aimed at encouraging Indiana counties and cities to collaborate on regional development projects.
- Museum explores religion through 'Sacred Journeys' Updated: Sep-01-15 5:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Up the stairs and a few steps beyond the mezzanine, visitors at The Children's Museum will find themselves immersed in a sea of color.
- Prosecutor: Ex-Colts LB McNary ignored woman's pleas to stop Updated: Aug-31-15 6:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A prosecutor said in opening statements Monday that former Indianapolis Colts linebacker Josh McNary ignored a woman's requests to stop after he began having sex with her at his apartment last December.
- Colts' Art Jones seeking 2nd opinion on injured ankle Updated: Aug-31-15 5:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Art Jones' second season in Indianapolis is starting the same, frustrating way as his first - with an ankle injury.
- Former Subway spokesman Fogle suing ex-aide over loan Updated: Aug-31-15 3:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle is suing the incarcerated former head of his charitable foundation for allegedly defaulting on a $191,000 personal loan to buy an Indianapolis home.
- Former starting guard Donald Thomas among Colts' cuts Updated: Aug-31-15 12:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis cut former starting left guard Donald Thomas and defensive tackle Jeris Pendleton on Monday.
- Downtown Indiana streets blocked because of manhole problems Updated: Aug-30-15 1:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Several streets in downtown Indianapolis streets have been blocked off because of large amounts of steam pouring out of manhole covers.
- Indianapolis airport getting 20 electric cars from BlueIndy Updated: Aug-29-15 6:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis International Airport will get 20 electric cars for use by airport travelers starting this fall after the city's new electric car-sharing program debuts.
- New book-sharing stations launch in Indianapolis Updated: Aug-28-15 2:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight new book-sharing stations have debuted around Indianapolis in an effort to promote art and literacy.
- Man charged in Indianapolis hit-and-runs dies in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 12:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man suspected in a series of hit-and-runs that injured six people in downtown Indianapolis has died in jail from an apparent suicide.
- Indiana man charged with murder in infant's disappearance Updated: Aug-28-15 11:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors have charged an Indianapolis man with murder in the May disappearance of his 3-month-old daughter, who is presumed dead.