- Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing after videos Updated: Jul-30-15 7:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in the state of any wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.
- Indiana convention's CEO calls for broader LGBT protections Updated: Jul-30-15 7:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The CEO of a massive gamers' convention that threatened to leave Indiana earlier this year over a divisive religious objections law said Thursday that organizers are "shopping the show" to other cities and could relocate if lawmakers don't expand protections for gays and lesbians.
- IndyCar president of competition Walker resigns Updated: Jul-30-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar president of competition Derrick Walker took the fall Thursday for technical issues that have plagued the series this year and said he'll resign his position at the end of the season.
- Driver of church bus that crashed faces homicide charge Updated: Jul-30-15 4:49 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - The driver of a church bus that overturned near Indianapolis has been charged with felony reckless homicide and driving with a suspended license.
- Indiana Sports Corp. to honor Condoleezza Rice's youth work Updated: Jul-30-15 3:40 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Sports Corp. has selected former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to receive its 2015 Pathfinder Award.
- Pence picks prominent Democrat as development agency chief Updated: Jul-29-15 6:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence on Wednesday named a prominent Democrat to lead Indiana's business-recruitment agency, adding a degree of bipartisanship to his administration ahead of what is expected to be a tough re-election campaign.
- State Police: Bus in fatal crash hadn't registered for trip Updated: Jul-29-15 4:55 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A church bus that overturned near Indianapolis this week, killing a 6-year-old and injuring several others, lacked a required federal registration needed for its planned out-of-state trip, Indiana State Police said Wednesday.
- IUPUI athletics director resigning after 19 years in job Updated: Jul-29-15 4:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The athletics director who oversaw IUPUI's move into NCAA Division I sports is stepping down after 19 years in the position.
- Purdue Extension concentrating state fair farm programs Updated: Jul-29-15 4:11 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Purdue Extension will concentrate its agriculture exhibits in a single spot during next month's Indiana State Fair.
- Authorities warn about jury duty scam telephone calls Updated: Jul-29-15 3:37 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities in central Indiana are warning people about a scam in which people get a phone call from someone demanding payment to avoid a warrant or arrest for failing to appear for jury duty.
- Man accused of abducting teen to be extradited to New Mexico Updated: Jul-28-15 4:55 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Rio Rancho man accused of abducting a 16-year-old girl and taking her to Indiana will be extradited back to New Mexico.
- Pence touts Indiana charter school expansion Updated: Jul-28-15 4:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence touted a charter school expansion Tuesday that will dramatically increase the number of the privately run facilities in Indiana.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 am
The Herald Times (Bloomington). July 23, 2015
- Hollywood to tell the story of the USS Indianapolis Updated: Jul-28-15 5:12 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The story of the USS Indianapolis has been often told.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package Updated: Jul-27-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Colts continue fine-tuning roster along offensive line Updated: Jul-27-15 4:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts are still trying to firm up their offensive line.
- Former Colts QB Trudeau charged with drunken driving Updated: Jul-27-15 3:27 pm
ZIONSVILLE, Indiana - Former Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jack Trudeau has been arrested on preliminary charges of operating while intoxicated, public intoxication and intimidating a police officer.
- Deluge pushes Indianapolis to its wettest month on record Updated: Jul-27-15 3:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A summer of deluges that's left Indiana farmers with mounting crop losses has broken a 140-year-old precipitation record in Indianapolis, where this July is now the city's rainiest month on record.
- Reunion marks 70th anniversary of USS Indianapolis sinking Updated: Jul-27-15 8:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Fourteen survivors of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis during World War II have gathered in Indianapolis to mark the 70th anniversary of the attack.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-27-15 2:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Heavy rain brings flash flood warnings, power outages Updated: Jul-26-15 10:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Heavy rains have prompted flash flood warnings and led to electrical outages across central Indiana.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck Updated: Jul-26-15 9:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- 2 Indianapolis officers hurt in crashes near speedway Updated: Jul-26-15 6:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say one of two officers injured in separate accidents near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway suffered a broken ankle.
- Colts release Gosder Cherilus; tackle slowed by injuries Updated: Jul-26-15 2:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts wanted Gosder Cherilus back to help anchor their offensive line this season. They just weren't willing to take a big gamble on a 31-year-old right tackle coming off knee surgery.
- Competition for workers in C. Indiana leads to incentives Updated: Jul-26-15 9:08 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The competition for workers in the central Indiana job market has grown so intense that one retailer is offering hiring bonuses.