- Andretti family brushes off so-called curse at Indianapolis Updated: May-23-15 11:54 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The roar rose from the crowd with the simple introduction of one of the Indianapolis 500's all-time stars.
- Man possibly struck by 5 vehicles in fatal hit-and-run Updated: May-23-15 11:41 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Police in Indianapolis say a man who was fatally hit on a city street might have been struck by five vehicles that didn't stop to help.
- Hunter-Reay forgotten champion as Indianapolis 500 looms Updated: May-23-15 11:32 am
- Pence passes up presidential bid, but future still cloudy Updated: May-23-15 10:25 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's decision not to fulfill the political buzz and chase White House dreams in 2016 doesn't necessarily clear up questions about his future.
- Indianapolis 500 finds women drivers in short supply Updated: May-23-15 2:59 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Pippa Mann rattled off the list of body parts still aching after a brutal crash at Indianapolis 500 practice.
- Even before Indy 500 begins, prep under way for next year Updated: May-23-15 2:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - As much as the Indianapolis 500 strives to move forward, to go faster and push the limits just a little bit further, the Memorial Day weekend race remains steeped in its traditions.
- Life sentence ordered in 2 suburban Indianapolis deaths Updated: May-22-15 6:47 pm
NOBLESVILLE, Indiana - A man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing a woman and her adult daughter inside a suburban Indianapolis home.
- Hinchcliffe posts photo from hospital thanking safety crew Updated: May-22-15 6:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - James Hinchcliffe was smiling and dressed in a hospital gown in his first photo since the brutal crash that knocked him out of the Indianapolis 500.
- Karam takes drive toward Indy 500 in stylish pink Camaro Updated: May-22-15 4:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Sage Karam needs a date - maybe even dates - for a busy social calendar stuffed with appearances at parades, autograph signings and one pretty big race.
- IndyCar's Walker survives tough week with endless questions Updated: May-22-15 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - As Derrick Walker strolled through the Indianapolis Motor Speedway garages one day this week, he was stopped by an old friend.
- Indy 500 broadcast to introduce real-time telemetry to fans Updated: May-22-15 4:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - During the broadcast of Sunday's Indianapolis 500, fans watching on television will be able to see just how much physical strain is put on a driver's body during the race.
- Penske, Ganassi and Chevy dominate final Indy 500 practice Updated: May-22-15 3:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Will Power ended the final practice session for the Indianapolis 500 up front - exactly where he doesn't want to be for most of Sunday's race.
- Ear problem knocks driver Carlos Huertas from Indy 500 Updated: May-22-15 3:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Carlos Huertas was ruled out of the Indianapolis 500 on Friday after failing a routine medical exam, and veteran driver Tristan Vautier was chosen to replace him in the No. 18 car for Dale Coyne Racing for Sunday's 99th running of the race.
- Ganassi: Kyle Larson could someday start in Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-22-15 2:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Team owner Chip Ganassi is leaving the door open for rising NASCAR star Kyle Larson to someday compete in the Indianapolis 500.
- Jack Harvey wins Indy Lights race under caution at IMS Updated: May-22-15 2:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jack Harvey won the Indy Lights race under caution Friday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Rahal finally getting results, carrying standard for Honda Updated: May-22-15 12:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal hears what people are saying about him.
- 1955 Attucks team to be honored at 500 Festival parade Updated: May-22-15 10:16 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The first all-black basketball team to win a state championship in the U.S. is receiving an honor that has been 60 years in the making.
- Correction: Indiana Cities-Population story Updated: May-22-15 9:31 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - In a story May 21 about Indiana's changing population, The Associated Press omitted the final digit of the year in which the Visteon plant in Connersville closed. The plant closed in 2007.
- Girl Scouts to collect worn US flags, hand out new ones Updated: May-22-15 3:59 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Girl Scout troops in central Indiana are on a mission to provide dozens of people with crisp new American flags to replace their tattered versions of Old Glory.
- More Indiana electronic highway signs to show travel times Updated: May-22-15 3:56 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The state highway department has started using four electronic message boards along Indiana interstates to display estimated travel time to upcoming locations.
- For Kimball, racing competitively is all about numbers Updated: May-22-15 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Race day is all about numbers for Charlie Kimball.
- Honda driver Rahal says Chevrolet has 'huge advantage' Updated: May-21-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal knows which manufacturer is the one to beat in the Indianapolis 500 - and it's not his own.
- Indy 500 veteran Ryan Briscoe replaces injured Hinchcliffe Updated: May-21-15 4:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ryan Briscoe was home in Connecticut, getting ready to leave for France next week for the 24 Hours of Le Mans, when he received a call he had been anticipating.
- Ivy Tech freezes tuition for some students Updated: May-21-15 4:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ivy Tech Community College says it's freezing tuition for full-time students and for part-time students that don't take semesters off.
- Indianapolis Symphony plans free summer concerts in parks Updated: May-21-15 7:19 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra plans to perform three free concerts in Indianapolis parks this summer.