- Cheney's daughter boosting Ind. amendment foes Updated: Dec-11-13 7:28 pm
- Colts seeking solutions for secondary problems Updated: Dec-11-13 6:14 pm
- Texans-Colts Capsule Updated: Dec-11-13 3:41 pm
- Indianapolis Cathedral receiver wins Mr. Football Updated: Dec-11-13 3:36 pm
- 3,500 Hoosiers chose exchange plans in 2 months Updated: Dec-11-13 3:30 pm
- Wounded Indianapolis officer sues over gun sale Updated: Dec-11-13 2:26 pm
- EPA adds 3 Ind. sites Superfund priorities list Updated: Dec-11-13 2:10 pm
- Security device maker plans C. Ind. headquarters Updated: Dec-11-13 11:48 am
- Indianapolis speedway set for improvement projects Updated: Dec-11-13 7:44 am
- Accused had items from other Craigslist robberies Updated: Dec-10-13 7:35 pm
- Wade will play for Heat in showdown with Pacers Updated: Dec-10-13 6:36 pm
- Report: New law will boost Ind. prison population Updated: Dec-10-13 6:07 pm
- Pence looks to expand education overhaul Updated: Dec-10-13 5:55 pm
- Ex-Indy church worker accused of stealing $177K Updated: Dec-10-13 5:43 pm
- Indianapolis symphony reports better finances Updated: Dec-10-13 1:43 pm
- C. Ind. mayor dies after suffering liver cancer Updated: Dec-10-13 1:41 pm
- Wanted: Unique buyer for offbeat Indy estate Updated: Dec-10-13 9:49 am
- Hospital surveys help improve patient experience Updated: Dec-10-13 9:22 am
- 30 years for man who let others have sex with son Updated: Dec-09-13 9:10 pm
- Teen hero, 16, fatally shot in Indiana home Updated: Dec-09-13 7:31 pm
- AFC South winners seeking momentum for playoffs Updated: Dec-09-13 6:51 pm
- Cliff Brunt appointed AP sports writer in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-09-13 4:00 pm
- 24 more Ind. school districts join lawsuit vs. IRS Updated: Dec-09-13 3:01 pm
- Some worry about eliminating Ind. business tax Updated: Dec-09-13 1:36 pm
- Indianapolis boy dies after collapsing in snow Updated: Dec-09-13 10:25 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Mary Cheney, the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, on Wednesday rallied opponents of an effort to write Indiana's gay marriage ban into the state constitution.
INDIANAPOLIS - Greg Toler has spent six weeks watching his Colts' teammates work hard on Sundays.
INDIANAPOLIS - HOUSTON (2-11) at INDIANAPOLIS (8-5)
INDIANAPOLIS - Terry McLaurin did everything Indianapolis Cathedral asked this season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Nearly 2,800 Indiana residents chose a health insurance plan through the federally run online exchange during its second month of operation - about four times the number who obtained coverage through the glitch-plagued exchange in its first month, the federal government said Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis police officer's lawsuit against the original seller of a handgun later used to wound him might have to overcome a state law that gives gun sellers significant immunity.
INDIANAPOLIS - The federal Environmental Protection Agency has added sites in South Bend, Indianapolis and Garden City to its national priorities list of Superfund sites.
CARMEL, Indiana - Security device maker Allegion says it is establishing its North American headquarters in suburban Indianapolis and plans adding up to 100 employees there in the coming year.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Motor Speedway says it is ready to start several improvement projects using $100 million in state assistance.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two brothers accused of murder in the death of a National Guardsman shot while trying to buy an iPad on Craigslist also had in their possession property belonging to others who said they were robbed while answering ads they saw on the website, police said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Miami will have its three best players on the court Tuesday night at Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - Sweeping changes that Indiana lawmakers made this year to sentencing guidelines in hopes of slowing the growth of the state's prison population will actually have the opposite effect, according to a report presented Tuesday to a legislative committee.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence announced an expansive education plan Tuesday for his second year in office that will include seeking approval for vouchers for preschool-aged children, extending more state help for charter schools and paying for teachers to work in low-income school districts.
INDIANAPOLIS - A woman who worked for more than 12 years at an Indianapolis church is accused of stealing more than $177,000 from there.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra reports that its budget is back in the black for the first time since 2007 because of big spending cuts and an increase in donations.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - The mayor of a central Indiana city has died just days after his family said he had ended treatment for a recurrence of liver cancer and was in home hospice care.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Jerry Hostetler house is again for sale, and its price has been slashed nearly in half.
FRANKLIN, Indiana - TV commercials and billboards are part of how local hospitals work to attract patients, but the facilities also are striving to bring back the patients who gave them a try.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Australian man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after authorities say he and his partner allowed at least eight others to have sex with their young adopted son for money.
NOBLESVILLE, Indiana - A man was charged with reckless homicide Monday following the fatal shooting of an Indiana teenager hailed as a hero in 2010 when she helped save two children who fell into an icy reservoir.
INDIANAPOLIS - Coach Chuck Pagano won't give anybody a break over the next three weeks.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cliff Brunt, a veteran sports reporter who has covered the Super Bowl, Olympics, NBA and college athletics over a 17-year career, is returning to The Associated Press as its lead sports reporter in Oklahoma.
INDIANAPOLIS - The state attorney general's office says two dozen more school districts have joined a lawsuit filed by the state of Indiana and 15 other school districts in October against the Internal Revenue Service challenging rules it imposed to implement the federal health care overhaul.
INDIANAPOLIS - Many local government leaders are worried that a proposal to eliminate Indiana's property tax on business equipment and machinery would cause another big cut in revenue for their operations.
INDIANAPOLIS - Police in Indianapolis say a seventh-grade boy has died after apparently collapsing and being found face down in the snow.