- Turner case tests bounds of 'citizen legislature' Updated: Apr-20-14 3:11 pm
- Indiana AP broadcasters group elects officers Updated: Apr-20-14 1:47 pm
- 2 Indianapolis fires leave 1 dead, 20 displaced Updated: Apr-20-14 12:40 pm
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 am
- WRTV, WEHT win Outstanding News Operation honors Updated: Apr-19-14 9:34 pm
- Gap between Indiana wages, living costs grows Updated: Apr-19-14 11:28 am
- Colts' Wayne focused on proving doubters wrong Updated: Apr-18-14 9:42 pm
- 2 Indianapolis officers dead in murder-suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 4:10 pm
- Largest US solar farm on Superfund site now online Updated: Apr-18-14 1:22 pm
- Indianapolis police officer kills ex-wife, self Updated: Apr-17-14 10:16 pm
- Flight lands safely in Indiana after threat Updated: Apr-17-14 8:25 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- OL Reitz signs Colts' qualifying offer Updated: Apr-17-14 6:42 pm
- AP Exclusive: Turner had more than $4M on line Updated: Apr-17-14 5:22 pm
- Jaguars WR Tandon Doss arrested in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Indianapolis police trained to give overdose drug Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- Gary man charged in Fort Wayne shop owner's death Updated: Apr-16-14 8:03 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Police identify body found in rural Indiana area Updated: Apr-16-14 1:01 pm
- Unclaimed remains of 3 veterans to be inurned Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- Indianapolis council shies away from weapons ban Updated: Apr-15-14 6:30 pm
- Indiana agencies approve deal for new I-69 section Updated: Apr-15-14 12:41 pm
- Butterfly garden exhibit a kaleidoscope of color Updated: Apr-15-14 10:58 am
- City leaders unanimously approve deal for Pacers Updated: Apr-14-14 9:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - When a legislative ethics panel meets this week to review the case of House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner, members could have trouble finding clear-cut answers, in large part because of the Indiana General Assembly's status as a "citizen legislature."
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association has elected Susan Dinkel as its president.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two Indianapolis fires have left one man dead and about 20 residents of an apartment building looking for new homes.
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
INDIANAPOLIS - Television stations WRTV-TV of Indianapolis and WEHT-TV of Evansville have won awards for Outstanding News Operation from the Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana workers' pay didn't keep pace with inflation last year, and economic experts say the state needs to focus more on the quality of jobs instead of the quantity to close the distance.
INDIANAPOLIS - Reggie Wayne spent the offseason working out.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis police chief says a sergeant on administrative leave used someone else's car to break through police surveillance and fatally shoot his ex-wife and himself.
INDIANAPOLIS - The nation's largest solar farm built atop a federal Superfund site is now generating power on a tract of land in Indianapolis tainted by a long-shuttered plant's wood-treating operations.
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities say an Indianapolis police officer shot and killed his estranged wife, also an officer, and then turned the gun on himself.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis airport spokesman says a Southwest Airlines flight has safely made an emergency landing after the airline received some kind of threat.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
INDIANAPOLIS - Offensive lineman Joe Reitz has signed his qualifying offer with the Colts.
INDIANAPOLIS - House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner earned nearly $8 million selling nursing homes in the last two years and stands to earn between $1 million and $2 million on projects now being developed, thanks in part to legislation he helped block this year.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police have arrested Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Tandon Doss on a disorderly conduct charge, but he will not be prosecuted.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police and emergency responders are receiving training to deliver antidotes to overdoses of heroin and other narcotics.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Tips from the public, including the suspect's own family, led to the arrest of a Gary man in connection with the fatal shooting of a Fort Wayne tobacco store owner, authorities said Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
KENNARD, Indiana - State police say an autopsy has identified the body found over the weekend in rural central Indiana as that of an Indianapolis man.
INDIANAPOLIS - The unclaimed remains of veterans of the Civil War and both World Wars that were discovered in the vaults of a funeral home group will be inurned next week in a northeastern Indiana cemetery.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis City-County Council has defeated a ban on residents discharging weapons recreationally within city limits after hearing the measure likely would attract lawsuits.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials have approved a deal with the private company that will finance and build the new section of Interstate 69 between Bloomington and Martinsville.
INDIANAPOLIS - As if riding on an invisible breeze, butterflies of all colors and shapes wove through the air inside the all-glass conservatory.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers' biggest win so far this season came Monday - off the court.