- Gun control supporters send message to NRA Updated: Apr-24-14 1:44 pm
- NRA seeks universal gun law at national meeting Updated: Apr-24-14 1:40 pm
- Canterbury Hotel's historic bar gets new home Updated: Apr-24-14 10:22 am
- Bicyclist killed when hit by bus in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-24-14 9:40 am
- Officials say boy's remains likely incinerated Updated: Apr-24-14 9:24 am
- Indianapolis Airport Authority gets new director Updated: Apr-24-14 4:10 am
- Colts open season against Manning's Broncos Updated: Apr-23-14 8:40 pm
- Injured players eager to get to work with Colts Updated: Apr-23-14 8:20 pm
- Son eulogizes slain officer mother as 'amazing' Updated: Apr-23-14 7:45 pm
- Emmert supports more efficient, effective NCAA Updated: Apr-23-14 6:39 pm
- Turner skips hearing, documents claim no misdeeds Updated: Apr-23-14 6:29 pm
- Reservoir opponents take message to Earth Day Updated: Apr-23-14 5:55 pm
- Indiana students head to Rome for canonization Updated: Apr-23-14 8:29 am
- NASA exhibit in Indiana allows moon rock touches Updated: Apr-23-14 7:11 am
- Pacers rally past Hawks 101-85 to even series Updated: Apr-23-14 3:26 am
- Pacers rally past Hawks 101-85 to even series Updated: Apr-22-14 11:32 pm
- 2 die in Boone County crash after SUV loses wheel Updated: Apr-22-14 8:20 pm
- Indy 'unlikely' to seek 2016 party conventions Updated: Apr-22-14 6:53 pm
- City, utility want rate hike for car-sharing plan Updated: Apr-22-14 6:43 pm
- Car fleeing shooting hits Indianapolis school bus Updated: Apr-22-14 4:50 pm
- Charges near against policeman in ex-wife killing Updated: Apr-22-14 4:49 pm
- Police arrest man for climbing monument statue Updated: Apr-22-14 4:44 pm
- Central Indiana man gets 10 years on gun charges Updated: Apr-22-14 3:55 pm
- Men: Requests by missing girl's parents too broad Updated: Apr-22-14 3:16 pm
- Charges in works against officer before shooting Updated: Apr-22-14 7:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - About two dozen gun control supporters gathered on the eve of the annual NRA convention in downtown Indianapolis to ask for the gun rights organization's help in stemming a rising tide of homicides.
INDIANAPOLIS - With concealed weapons now legal in all 50 states, the National Rifle Association's focus at this week's annual meeting is less about enacting additional state protections than on making sure the permits already issued still apply when the gun owners travel across the country.
INDIANAPOLIS - How long does it take to move an entire historic bar - and all its fixings - and rebuild it in a new location?
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say a school bus hit and killed a man riding a bicycle on an Indianapolis city street.
SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee - Officials haven't found the remains of a 5-year-old Indiana boy who is presumed dead following a fire at a rental cabin in East Tennessee and say it's likely they were completely incinerated.
INDIANAPOLIS - The longtime executive director of Long Beach Airport in California is taking the reins of the Indianapolis Airport Authority.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis will open this season at AFC champion Denver in a Sunday night showdown pitting quarterback Peyton Manning against his former team.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dwayne Allen spent months envisioning the day he could get back to work for the Colts on the practice field.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis police officer slain by her ex-husband, a fellow officer who then killed himself, was eulogized by her son as the "most amazing person" at her funeral Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Mark Emmert wants the NCAA to fast-track upgrades for college athletes - regardless of whether a player union is pushing for them.
INDIANAPOLIS - House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner skipped a House ethics review Wednesday but claimed in filings submitted to the panel that he did nothing wrong when he fought legislation that would have cost him millions of dollars in profits.
INDIANAPOLIS - Opponents of a proposed reservoir in central Indiana hope to use this weekend's Earth Day festivals to spread the word about their concerns about the $350 million dam project, which would inundate part of a state park known for its ancient earthworks.
INDIANAPOLIS - Some teenagers are traveling to Rome for the ceremony during which the namesake of their Indianapolis school will be declared a saint.
MUNCIE, Indiana - Visitors will have chances to touch a moon rock during upcoming exhibits in Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers got tired of talking trash.
INDIANAPOLIS - When the Indiana Pacers needed a lift. Paul George stepped up. All over the court, over and over again.
ZIONSVILLE, Indiana - Police say a tire came off an SUV, causing the vehicle to crash and kill two women inside the vehicle near Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - Don't count on Indianapolis hosting either the Democratic or Republican national conventions in 2016.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Power and Light and the city of Indianapolis are seeking a $16 million rate hike to pay for a proposed electric car sharing program.
INDIANAPOLIS - A car has struck a school bus in Indianapolis, injuring about a half-dozen children.
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors said they were preparing to file stalking charges against an Indianapolis police officer who authorities said fatally shot his ex-wife and then killed himself.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say they arrested a 26-year-old man who allegedly climbed onto a statue at downtown Indianapolis' Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument and refused to come down.
INDIANAPOLIS - Federal prosecutors say a central Indiana man accused of manufacturing machine guns and other firearms has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two men who were with a 20-year-old Indiana University student before she vanished in 2011 say in court documents that her parents are on a "fishing expedition" in their efforts to obtain evidence to use in a lawsuit against them.
INDIANAPOLIS - A prosecutor says his office was preparing to file stalking charges against an Indianapolis police officer who authorities say fatally shot his ex-wife and then killed himself.