- Hasselbeck looking for meaningful snaps in preseason finale Updated: Sep-01-15 5:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck understands the significance of Thursday's preseason finale.
- Prosecutor: Ex-Jared Foundation chief to plead guilty Updated: Sep-01-15 4:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The former director of a foundation created by longtime Subway spokesman Jared Fogle has agreed to plead guilty to 12 counts of child exploitation and one count of child pornography, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.
- Indianapolis officers begin training on mental illness Updated: Sep-01-15 3:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Dozens of officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department are learning how to recognize mental illness when responding to calls and the steps needed to keep those situations from escalating.
- 7 regional groups apply for new Indiana development grants Updated: Sep-01-15 2:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Seven proposals have been submitted for a new state grant program aimed at encouraging Indiana counties and cities to collaborate on regional development projects.
- Museum explores religion through 'Sacred Journeys' Updated: Sep-01-15 5:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Up the stairs and a few steps beyond the mezzanine, visitors at The Children's Museum will find themselves immersed in a sea of color.
- Prosecutor: Ex-Colts LB McNary ignored woman's pleas to stop Updated: Aug-31-15 6:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A prosecutor said in opening statements Monday that former Indianapolis Colts linebacker Josh McNary ignored a woman's requests to stop after he began having sex with her at his apartment last December.
- Colts' Art Jones seeking 2nd opinion on injured ankle Updated: Aug-31-15 5:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Art Jones' second season in Indianapolis is starting the same, frustrating way as his first - with an ankle injury.
- Former Subway spokesman Fogle suing ex-aide over loan Updated: Aug-31-15 3:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle is suing the incarcerated former head of his charitable foundation for allegedly defaulting on a $191,000 personal loan to buy an Indianapolis home.
- Former starting guard Donald Thomas among Colts' cuts Updated: Aug-31-15 12:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis cut former starting left guard Donald Thomas and defensive tackle Jeris Pendleton on Monday.
- Downtown Indiana streets blocked because of manhole problems Updated: Aug-30-15 1:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Several streets in downtown Indianapolis streets have been blocked off because of large amounts of steam pouring out of manhole covers.
- Indianapolis airport getting 20 electric cars from BlueIndy Updated: Aug-29-15 6:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis International Airport will get 20 electric cars for use by airport travelers starting this fall after the city's new electric car-sharing program debuts.
- New book-sharing stations launch in Indianapolis Updated: Aug-28-15 2:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight new book-sharing stations have debuted around Indianapolis in an effort to promote art and literacy.
- Man charged in Indianapolis hit-and-runs dies in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 12:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man suspected in a series of hit-and-runs that injured six people in downtown Indianapolis has died in jail from an apparent suicide.
- Indiana man charged with murder in infant's disappearance Updated: Aug-28-15 11:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors have charged an Indianapolis man with murder in the May disappearance of his 3-month-old daughter, who is presumed dead.
- Amtrak worker dies after being burned at Indiana facility Updated: Aug-28-15 4:43 am
BEECH GROVE, Indiana - An Amtrak worker has died after being badly burned at a facility in the Indianapolis area.
- Crean questions leadership after latest legal problem Updated: Aug-27-15 9:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Tom Crean questioned his team's leadership and challenged his players to make better decisions on and off the court Thursday.
- Deal to develop parkland near dunes riles conservationists Updated: Aug-27-15 5:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The parkland surrounding Indiana's towering dunes was intended to keep industry away from a geological marvel molded over thousands of years at the southern tip of Lake Michigan.
- Indiana man sentenced in deadly explosion moved to prison Updated: Aug-27-15 4:37 pm
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - An Indianapolis man sentenced to two life sentences plus 75 years for a deadly house explosion has begun serving his sentence at a state prison.
- Indiana doctor charged in 3 deaths gives up license for now Updated: Aug-27-15 4:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Medical Licensing Board has temporarily suspended the license of a doctor who's facing criminal charges alleging he overprescribed prescription painkillers that resulted in three deaths.
- ACLU of Indiana challenges state law banning ballot photos Updated: Aug-27-15 3:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana is challenging a new state law that prohibits voters from photographing their ballots and sharing those images on social media.
- Indiana Supreme Court hears dispute over '0INK' plate Updated: Aug-27-15 3:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's highest court heard arguments Thursday on whether a police officer was wrongly denied a vanity license plate saying '0INK,' which state officials had deemed offensive.
- Indiana health officials launch nonprofit foundation Updated: Aug-27-15 1:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State officials have launched a new nonprofit foundation that Indiana lawmakers created to raise money for efforts to combat the state's high infant mortality rate and other health woes.
- Off-duty Indianapolis cop arrested on domestic battery Updated: Aug-27-15 7:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - An off-duty Indianapolis police officer has been arrested on domestic battery allegations.
- Square dancing a calling for Seymour couple Updated: Aug-27-15 5:07 am
SEYMOUR, Indiana - A Seymour couple already have visited all 50 states once.
- Indianapolis' oldest temple is historic but empty Updated: Aug-27-15 5:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - It is the oldest synagogue in the city, a historic, neoclassical structure designed by renowned architects.