- Most S. Indiana counties under travel advisories Updated: Dec-07-13 6:38 pm
- Nearly 150 patients moved in hospital transition Updated: Dec-07-13 6:26 pm
- Toler, 2 other Colts don't make trip to Cincinnati Updated: Dec-07-13 6:08 pm
- McLaurin, Purichia top Indiana all-state teams Updated: Dec-07-13 12:48 pm
- Legal battles stall removal of Indy sand pile Updated: Dec-07-13 10:19 am
- Imperfect Buckeyes hope to wrap up unbeaten season Updated: Dec-06-13 7:39 pm
- Memorial service for Mandela set for Indianapolis Updated: Dec-06-13 6:20 pm
- Ind. lawmakers unlikely to consider casino aid Updated: Dec-06-13 4:03 pm
- Indy woman pleads to child neglect in son's death Updated: Dec-06-13 2:10 pm
- Chicago man dies in Ind. during snow storm Updated: Dec-06-13 1:43 pm
- Friends say man bought while trying to buy iPad Updated: Dec-06-13 1:32 pm
- Eskenazi Health hospital opens Saturday in Indy Updated: Dec-06-13 4:08 am
- Colts aren't the same without WR Wayne Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Pence seeks pre-K vouchers, road money in 2nd year Updated: Dec-05-13 6:07 pm
- FedEx not sweating storm Updated: Dec-05-13 2:17 pm
- Indiana State delays demolishing 15-story towers Updated: Dec-05-13 11:25 am
- Worries raised of single Indianapolis blast trial Updated: Dec-05-13 10:55 am
- Ex-officer convicted in crash transferred to DOC Updated: Dec-05-13 5:40 am
- Rugby star eager to prove himself with Colts Updated: Dec-04-13 6:23 pm
- Indy man charged with having tennis ball bomb Updated: Dec-04-13 6:04 pm
- Dem lawsuit alleges school board meeting violation Updated: Dec-04-13 5:56 pm
- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Initiative aims to boost US college graduate ranks Updated: Dec-04-13 3:37 pm
- Correction: Teachers Union-Lawsuit story Updated: Dec-04-13 11:40 am
- Gov't opening 1st Precheck enrollment site in Indy Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Emergency managers kept travel advisories posted Saturday for most southern Indiana counties following a winter storm that dumped more than 10 inches of snow on some locations and contributed to the deaths of two motorists.
INDIANAPOLIS - Medical workers, military personnel and hundreds of volunteers have transferred nearly 150 patients from one Indianapolis hospital to another as part of the opening of Eskenazi Hospital in the city's downtown.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts will be missing two starters Sunday at Cincinnati.
INDIANAPOLIS - Terry McLaurin and Jake Purichia face different futures. They had similar impacts on the 2014 high school football world.
INDIANAPOLIS - Residents of a low-income Indianapolis neighborhood dwarfed by a giant pile of foundry sand say they're frustrated that the eyesore remains years after city and state officials and a judge ordered it removed.
INDIANAPOLIS - Urban Meyer has No. 2 Ohio State in a seemingly perfect spot.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Church Federation of Greater Indianapolis plans to hold a public memorial service for Nelson Mandela Sunday at the Indiana State House.
INDIANAPOLIS - A key state legislator doesn't expect the General Assembly to make many changes to Indiana's casino laws during its upcoming session.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis woman has pleaded guilty to felony child neglect in the death of her 7-year-old son in an apartment fire that police say was sparked by a methamphetamine lab.
INDIANAPOLIS - A 33-year-old Chicago man was one of two people who died in Indiana as a winter storm dropped several inches of snow throughout the region.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two men have been arrested and face preliminary charges of murder in the death of a 32-year-old Indiana National Guard veteran.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eskenazi Health hospital will officially open for business in downtown Indianapolis on Saturday while nearby Wishard Memorial Hospital will begin to close.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't the same team without Reggie Wayne.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's school voucher program, already the broadest in the nation, would be expanded to preschool-aged children under a plan Gov. Mike Pence announced Thursday as part of his 2014 agenda.
12-05-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The mood wasn't exactly no worries, but officials at the airport and FedEx headquarters in Memphis sounded confident they could withstand the possible onslaught from an icy storm threatening to disrupt travel and commerce in the nation's midsection.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University has put on hold its plans to demolish two 15-story former residence halls in Terre Haute as it considers a developer's proposal to take them over.
INDIANAPOLIS - Legal experts see potential problems with a prosecutor's proposal to hold a single trial before separate juries for the three people charged with causing a deadly explosion that devastated an Indianapolis neighborhood.
PLAINFIELD, Indiana - A former Indianapolis police officer convicted of killing a man and seriously injured two other people while driving drunk in his police cruiser is now in prison.
INDIANAPOLIS - Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors have charged an Indianapolis man accused of turning a tennis ball into a bomb.
INDIANAPOLIS - A Democratic elections lawyer is suing the State Board of Education for allegedly violating the state's open meetings law.
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
BUFFALO, New York - Twenty communities have been chosen as the first partners in a national initiative aimed at raising the ranks of college graduates.
INDIANAPOLIS - In a story Dec. 3 about a $14 million settlement between the state and its largest teachers union, The Associated Press reported erroneously that 27 school districts had yet to sign off on the settlement. The school districts have already approved the settlement.
INDIANAPOLIS - The government says Indianapolis International Airport will have the first enrollment site for an expedited screening program that allows airline passengers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belts and keep laptop computers in cases at security checkpoints.