- Lawmakers negotiating Ind. child care regulations Updated: Mar-10-14 5:49 am
- Legislative studies often precede tough action Updated: Mar-09-14 6:35 pm
- Texas student missing from band trip found in Ind. Updated: Mar-09-14 3:26 pm
- Police identify body found in White River Updated: Mar-09-14 1:13 pm
- IUPUI basketball coach fired after 3 seasons Updated: Mar-09-14 10:46 am
- State defends new tourism slogan as good branding Updated: Mar-09-14 5:17 am
- 3 juveniles safe after falling through ice in Indy Updated: Mar-08-14 4:13 pm
- Man with 2 children in car tries to flee police Updated: Mar-08-14 2:02 pm
- Ivy Tech's $83M wish list meets skeptical audience Updated: Mar-08-14 9:32 am
- Indiana residents dropping out of labor force Updated: Mar-08-14 12:04 am
- Funeral for Indianapolis family that died in fire Updated: Mar-07-14 6:09 pm
- Indianapolis re-signs punter Pat McAfee Updated: Mar-07-14 1:11 pm
- Indianapolis man fatally shot by police in raid Updated: Mar-06-14 10:13 pm
- Bill for welfare drug testing in negotiation Updated: Mar-06-14 7:01 pm
- Man turns self in following fatal hit-skip crash Updated: Mar-06-14 6:46 pm
- Tanning, abortion regulations head to governor Updated: Mar-06-14 5:58 pm
- Hoosier Basketball Magazine selects top 60 girls Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Colts cut Satele, make tenders to 3 free agents Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- Colts sign free agent LB D'Qwell Jackson Updated: Mar-06-14 3:52 pm
- ATV wheelchair to help disabled Indiana hunter Updated: Mar-06-14 11:49 am
- Indiana workplace safety agency addressing issues Updated: Mar-05-14 8:19 pm
- IHSAA looks into complaint of racial behavior Updated: Mar-05-14 7:11 pm
- Advocates against cut to energy-efficiency program Updated: Mar-05-14 6:41 pm
- Ganassi adds 2nd car for 12 Hours of Sebring Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- Indiana Supreme Court removes judge from bench Updated: Mar-05-14 2:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Day care providers would face greater child health and safety regulations if they choose to take taxpayer money under a bill being considered by Indiana lawmakers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers have only a few more days this week before they wrap up the 2014 legislative session. But that doesn't mean they're totally done for the year.
INDIANAPOLIS - A 15-year-old Texas boy who disappeared from the Butler University campus in Indianapolis during a school-sponsored band trip has been reunited with his mother after a passerby spotted him walking along a highway about 20 miles away, police said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Metropolitan Police say a body found in the White River belonged to a 15-year-old boy.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis has fired men's basketball coach Todd Howard.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials are defending the state's new tourism slogan from critics who say it's too folksy and could hurt efforts to market Indianapolis as a vibrant destination.
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities say a central Indiana man rescued two juveniles who fell through the ice on a retention pond, while a third pulled himself to safety.
BROWNSBURG, Indiana - Authorities say an Indianapolis man was taken into custody after leading police on a chase with two young children in his car.
INDIANAPOLIS - Ivy Tech Community College says it could double its enrollment and graduation rates if it gets $83 million more from the state. But it might not get its wish.
INDIANAPOLIS - Sara Swinehart chucked her job as an autism therapist in Lafayette last summer to go on a cross-country bicycling adventure. The 27-year-old woman has yet to return to the workforce, living at her parent's home in Valparaiso while she weighs her job options.
INDIANAPOLIS - Hundreds of people attended a funeral service for a family of six killed in an Indianapolis house fire nearly two weeks ago.
INDIANAPOLIS - Punter Pat McAfee is staying in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - A man who was shot and killed by police after allegedly wounding four SWAT officers watched them approach the suspected drug house on surveillance cameras, Indianapolis' public safety director said.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two Indiana lawmakers trying to pass a bill requiring drug tests for some welfare recipients say they have passed voluntary drug tests.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say a man has surrendered following a hit-and-run crash that killed a 7-month-old boy ejected from his parents' car.
INDIANAPOLIS - New regulations on tanning beds and for backup physicians to abortion providers were sent Thursday to Gov. Mike Pence for consideration after another day of final negotiations by state lawmakers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight girls players competing for state championships this weekend have made the cut for Hoosier Basketball Magazine's top 60 senior players.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts made a flurry of moves Thursday, releasing starting center Samson Satele and making qualifying offers to three players set to become free agents next week.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
INDIANAPOLIS - Vietnam veteran Jesus Quintana loves to hunt, but crossing fields and forests is not easy for the Eastside Indianapolis double amputee.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's workplace safety agency mishandled complaints, put its inspectors under strict time constraints and did not lend proper help to whistleblowers trying to expose hazardous job conditions, a federal report released Wednesday says.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana High School Athletic Association is investigating complaints that a students engaged in racially charged behavior at a girls high school basketball semistate game.
INDIANAPOLIS - Energy efficiency businesses and advocates are rallying against a bill that would kill a statewide program aimed at reducing energy use by Indiana homeowners and businesses.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana judge who was removed from the bench against her will engaged in a pattern of official misconduct, including failing to order a new trial for a defendant whose conviction had been reversed years earlier and insulting attorneys and her staff in profane terms, the state Supreme Court found.