- Coach's cancer diagnosis gives Dwenger added incentive Updated: Nov-25-15 5:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Fort Wayne Dwenger has some added motivation for the IHSAA football state finals on Saturday.
- Indiana man admits taking brain samples from medical museum Updated: Nov-25-15 2:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A man has admitted stealing human brain samples and other tissue from a medical museum.
- Car being pursued by police crashes into 2nd car, killing 1 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say a stolen car being chased by an officer collided with another car, killing a passenger in that vehicle.
- Man pleads guilty to dumping body at nature preserve Updated: Nov-25-15 10:00 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - An Indianapolis man won't spend more time behind bars after pleading guilty to dumping his girlfriend's body at a nature preserve following her death from a heroin overdose.
- IndyCar adds additional tethers to improve safety in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Three months after Justin Wilson's death at Pocono Raceway, IndyCar is taking steps to reduce crash debris and improve safety.
- Indiana governor faces lawsuit for blocking Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-24-15 4:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A lawsuit challenging the Indiana governor's decision to stop state agencies from helping resettle Syrian refugees alleges that the action wrongly targets the refugees based on their nationality and violates the U.S. Constitution and federal law.
- The Latest: Indiana governor stands by Syrian refugee order Updated: Nov-24-15 1:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest in the dispute over the Indiana governor's attempt to prevent Syrian refugees from resettling in the state (all times local):
- The Latest: 2 charged in pastor's wife killing were in court Updated: Nov-24-15 9:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest in the case of the Indianapolis pastor's wife who was fatally shot (all times local):
- Indianapolis continues finding ways to win without Luck Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts keep finding ways to adapt.
- 2 men charged with murder in killing of pastor's wife Updated: Nov-23-15 5:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities charged two men with murder on Monday in the fatal shooting of a pastor's pregnant wife during a home invasion of the couple's Indianapolis home.
- Indiana first lady invites Hoosiers to see holiday decor Updated: Nov-23-15 4:02 am
INDIANAPOLIS - First lady Karen Pence is encouraging Indiana residents to take a tour of the governor's residence during the upcoming holiday season.
- Indianapolis campus issues all-clear after shooting Updated: Nov-22-15 5:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Police at an Indianapolis college say there's no longer a threat after someone followed a man onto campus and shot at him during a domestic dispute.
- Duke student from Indianapolis selected as Rhodes scholar Updated: Nov-22-15 2:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A Duke University political science major from Indianapolis working to help marginalized populations has been selected as a Rhodes scholar.
- LGBT rights a major issue, but GOP has other priorities Updated: Nov-22-15 11:43 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The debate over whether to extend civil rights protections to gays and lesbians in Indiana drew throngs of demonstrators to the Statehouse last week, where lawmakers gathered to set the agenda for the coming legislative session.
- The Latest: 400 flights canceled in Chicago amid storm Updated: Nov-21-15 7:05 pm
The latest developments in a storm bringing snow to parts of the Midwest (all times local):
- Indiana man gets 35-year sentence on child pornography charges Updated: Nov-21-15 3:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A southeastern Indiana man has been sentenced to 35 years in prison after pleading guilty to producing child pornography.
- Some Indiana cities worry about impact of proposed LGBT bill Updated: Nov-20-15 5:56 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Officials in some Indiana cities with ordinances that provide protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents are worried that a bill lawmakers will consider in the 2016 session could undermine their local authority.
- Police question people in death of Indiana pastor's wife Updated: Nov-20-15 9:40 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say two people have been arrested on unrelated charges after being questioned about the fatal shooting of an Indianapolis pastor's pregnant wife inside their home.
- 60 Indiana National Guard members to be deployed to Cuba Updated: Nov-20-15 4:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - About 60 members of an Indianapolis-based Indiana National Guard unit are going to be deployed to Cuba.
- Ex-Subway pitchman Fogle gets more than 15 years in prison Updated: Nov-19-15 11:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jared Fogle emerged from obscurity to become the unlikely face of one of the nation's biggest restaurant chains, earning a small fortune by touting the benefits of a healthy lifestyle that included Subway sandwiches.
- Indianapolis police arrest man after deadly shooting Updated: Nov-19-15 10:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Police in Indianapolis have arrested a man in connection with a shooting that left one man dead and another injured.
- The Latest: Woman who recorded Fogle says term too light Updated: Nov-19-15 2:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest on the sentencing of former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle for sex crimes (all times local):
- Military family gathers for unclaimed veteran's funeral Updated: Nov-19-15 5:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - They sat in the back of the church. A solider. An airman. A Marine. Eyes facing forward to the casket of a man they never knew.
- Locking covers installed on downtown Indianapolis manholes Updated: Nov-19-15 4:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A utility company says it has installed locking covers on all of its manholes in downtown Indianapolis after more than a dozen underground explosions in recent years that blasted the metal lids into the air.
- University to rebrand 14 campus restrooms as 'All Gender' Updated: Nov-18-15 9:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Officials at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis have announced a plan to re-label 14 restrooms across campus as "All Gender."