- Indianapolis police officer kills ex-wife, self Updated: Apr-17-14 10:16 pm
- Flight lands safely in Indiana after threat Updated: Apr-17-14 8:25 pm
- Pacers coach rules out Bynum for Hawks series Updated: Apr-17-14 6:48 pm
- OL Reitz signs Colts' qualifying offer Updated: Apr-17-14 6:42 pm
- AP Exclusive: Turner had more than $4M on line Updated: Apr-17-14 5:22 pm
- Jaguars WR Tandon Doss arrested in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Indianapolis police trained to give overdose drug Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- Gary man charged in Fort Wayne shop owner's death Updated: Apr-16-14 8:03 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Police identify body found in rural Indiana area Updated: Apr-16-14 1:01 pm
- Unclaimed remains of 3 veterans to be inurned Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- Indianapolis council shies away from weapons ban Updated: Apr-15-14 6:30 pm
- Indiana agencies approve deal for new I-69 section Updated: Apr-15-14 12:41 pm
- Butterfly garden exhibit a kaleidoscope of color Updated: Apr-15-14 10:58 am
- City leaders unanimously approve deal for Pacers Updated: Apr-14-14 9:05 pm
- Indy 500 gives teams 2nd chance to make field Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Indianapolis-San Francisco flights have good start Updated: Apr-14-14 1:01 pm
- Columbus veteran touched by Honor Flight to DC Updated: Apr-14-14 12:41 pm
- More women taking to sailing at Indianapolis club Updated: Apr-14-14 11:28 am
- Drink mix maker plans Indianapolis expansion Updated: Apr-14-14 7:22 am
- IU research-to-market center plans move to Wishard Updated: Apr-14-14 5:55 am
- Drive to help centuries-old oak fighting disease Updated: Apr-12-14 4:04 am
- Randy Quaid sues Indiana bail bond company Updated: Apr-11-14 8:11 pm
- Teen slaying suspect's probation officer resigns Updated: Apr-11-14 3:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities say an Indianapolis police officer shot and killed his estranged wife, also an officer, and then turned the gun on himself.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis airport spokesman says a Southwest Airlines flight has safely made an emergency landing after the airline received some kind of threat.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-seeded Indiana won't have Andrew Bynum for its first-round series against Atlanta.
INDIANAPOLIS - Offensive lineman Joe Reitz has signed his qualifying offer with the Colts.
INDIANAPOLIS - House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner earned nearly $8 million selling nursing homes in the last two years and stands to earn between $1 million and $2 million on projects now being developed, thanks in part to legislation he helped block this year.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police have arrested Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Tandon Doss on a disorderly conduct charge, but he will not be prosecuted.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police and emergency responders are receiving training to deliver antidotes to overdoses of heroin and other narcotics.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Tips from the public, including the suspect's own family, led to the arrest of a Gary man in connection with the fatal shooting of a Fort Wayne tobacco store owner, authorities said Wednesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
KENNARD, Indiana - State police say an autopsy has identified the body found over the weekend in rural central Indiana as that of an Indianapolis man.
INDIANAPOLIS - The unclaimed remains of veterans of the Civil War and both World Wars that were discovered in the vaults of a funeral home group will be inurned next week in a northeastern Indiana cemetery.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis City-County Council has defeated a ban on residents discharging weapons recreationally within city limits after hearing the measure likely would attract lawsuits.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials have approved a deal with the private company that will finance and build the new section of Interstate 69 between Bloomington and Martinsville.
INDIANAPOLIS - As if riding on an invisible breeze, butterflies of all colors and shapes wove through the air inside the all-glass conservatory.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers' biggest win so far this season came Monday - off the court.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.
INDIANAPOLIS - New nonstop flights between Indianapolis and San Francisco have been filling up with passengers during their first months in the air.
COLUMBUS, Indiana - When Raymond Minor first learned he was one of 70 Hoosier World War II veterans selected to receive an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., last weekend, he didn't want to go.
INDIANAPOLIS - Megan Brimmer isn't the typical sailboat skipper.
INDIANAPOLIS - A company that makes drink mixes and sweeteners says it's planning a $21 million project to add production and distribution facilities in Indianapolis.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A center that helps Indiana University researchers work with businesses to bring their discoveries to market is planning a move in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - A group of Indianapolis residents is working to save an oak tree that has stood watch over their neighborhood for centuries.
INDIANAPOLIS - Actor Randy Quaid has sued a suburban Indianapolis bond company that bailed Quaid and his wife out of jail after they were arrested on squatting charges in California in 2010.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis probation officer has resigned amid criticism that he failed to report violations by a 16-year-old who was later charged with killing an Indianapolis man.