- Selection committee talks strength of schedule Updated: Dec-11-13 6:09 pm
- NY man: Fire was started by meth, not chicken Updated: Dec-11-13 10:11 am
- Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists Updated: Dec-09-13 7:20 pm
- FSU rolls, OSU upset, Auburn heads to title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:08 am
- Only Duke can keep Heisman from Winston Updated: Dec-05-13 6:25 pm
- Cops: NY pair was cooking meth, not chicken wings Updated: Dec-05-13 10:07 am
- Votes of NY WWII vet, wife tossed on technicality Updated: Dec-04-13 7:44 am
- No. 17 Iowa State pounds Auburn 99-70 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:02 pm
- Pistons hold off Knicks for 92-86 win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:14 pm
- Injured Felton out for Knicks Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
- Fry's 4 FGs send No. 11 South Carolina over Gators Updated: Nov-16-13 11:47 pm
NEW YORK - The members of the College Football Playoff selection committee begin work next season. As for this season, they'll pass on picking teams.
AUBURN, New York - A New York man has admitted the fire that damaged an apartment earlier this year started when he was making methamphetamine and not chicken wings as he originally told police.
NEW YORK - Jameis Winston will have plenty of company at the Heisman Trophy ceremony - though he's not expected to have much competition.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
NEW YORK - The only thing standing in the way of Jameis Winston and the Heisman Trophy is the Duke Blue Devils.
AUBURN, New York - Authorities say two people were making meth when their central New York apartment caught fire, and not cooking a batch of chicken wings as they told police.
AUBURN, New York - A judge has thrown out the votes of a World War II veteran and his wife because the envelopes containing their absentee ballots weren't sealed, retaining a central New York town supervisor candidate's one-vote lead.
AMES, Iowa - Dustin Hogue was supposed to be a complimentary piece for Iowa State.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith and the Detroit Pistons finally went up against a team they could handle defensively.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Steve Spurrier saw a couple of endings he really liked Saturday night.