- University of North Texas overstated fiscal health Updated: Apr-18-14 3:37 pm
- University acquires family photo collection Updated: Apr-14-14 3:30 pm
- Wife of pilot killed in North Texas plane crash Updated: Apr-13-14 12:25 pm
- Denton County hailstorm losses put at $300 million Updated: Apr-11-14 6:46 am
- Denton-area storms blamed for $300M in damage Updated: Apr-10-14 10:22 am
- Sally Beauty's security breach grows in scope Updated: Mar-28-14 5:35 pm
DENTON, Texas - Financial documents released by the University of North Texas show accounting irregularities that have overstated the university's financial position by as much as $23 million.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The University of North Texas has acquired hundreds of thousands of images amassed by four generations of photographers in one Fort Worth family.
DALLAS - Authorities say a woman has died after a small plane being flown by her husband crashed in North Texas as it tried to make an emergency landing due to mechanical problems.
DENTON, Texas - An insurance industry trade group estimates a hailstorm that battered North Texas a week ago has left behind about $300 million in property damages.
DENTON, Texas - An insurance group says recent storms that generated hail the size of softballs and pounded parts of North Texas caused about $300 million in damage.
DENTON, Texas - Sally Beauty says a security breach in March may have affected more of its customers than it earlier estimated.