- Offices, restaurants planned for old Richmond train depot Updated: Aug-26-15 4:02 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - A real estate company is planning to overhaul an eastern Indiana city's 113-year-old passenger train depot into office and potential restaurant space.
- Court: Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally Updated: Aug-25-15 2:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - People living in the United States illegally have a constitutional right to bear arms but are still barred from doing so by a separate law, a federal appeals court ruled.
- Eastern Indiana school district bans backpacks from classes Updated: Aug-22-15 5:11 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana school superintendent has announced a ban prohibiting students from carrying backpacks to classes.
- Indiana men clean, inspect the White House's 7 chimneys Updated: Aug-17-15 4:06 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana man whose company repairs and restores chimneys recently got a good look inside the White House's chimneys.
- 9-year-old Williamsburg boy keeps working to help others Updated: Aug-14-15 7:37 am
WILLIAMSBURG, Indiana - Nine-year-old Johnathon Terhaar of Williamsburg is paying it forward.
- Richmond to begin blight elimination program next month Updated: Aug-09-15 3:13 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - The city of Richmond is scheduled to begin a blight elimination program next month by demolishing nine homes.
- Police: Man goes back to sleep after train runs over him Updated: Aug-02-15 5:26 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - Police say an eastern Indiana man tried to return to sleep on top of railroad tracks after a conductor woke him to say he had been struck by a train.