- Former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond deteriorates Updated: Apr-30-16 10:07 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Time, weather and vandalism have taken their toll on the former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond.
- Wayne County prosecutor creates drug treatment program Updated: Apr-28-16 11:08 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana prosecutor is starting a new treatment program for drug offenders that he hopes will end the cycle of addiction.
- Effects of hunger relieved by efforts of volunteers Updated: Apr-27-16 5:05 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Second-grade teacher Jana Angelucci sees the effects of hunger on her students.
- 2 Indiana counties seek OK for needle exchange programs Updated: Apr-21-16 4:17 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - Two Indiana counties are seeking permission from the state to begin or continue needle exchange programs in an effort to slow the spread of hepatitis C and HIV among narcotic drug users.
- Video shows former Reid Hospital campus is decaying Updated: Apr-20-16 5:00 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Doug Philbeck saw an important piece of local history crumbling more and more each day, so he decided to show a new perspective of that history - from the air.
- Court sends part of Wisconsin voter ID case back to judge Updated: Apr-12-16 7:37 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A judge must consider whether Wisconsin's voter photo identification law applies to people who face daunting obstacles in obtaining identification, a three-judge federal appellate panel ruled Tuesday.
- Commissioners put off vote on Wayne County syringe exchange Updated: Apr-10-16 12:06 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - Commissioners in eastern Indiana's Wayne County have put off a decision on applying for a syringe exchange program.
- Couple plans to rehab former Crain Sanitarium in Richmond Updated: Apr-04-16 4:01 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - One year after stabilization work began on a Richmond landmark, new owners are tackling the extensive project with new dreams and goals.