- Mason City seeks motorists' help with snow piles Updated: Feb-27-14 1:56 pm
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to theft Updated: Feb-26-14 8:28 am
- Church group gives scarves to those needing warmth Updated: Feb-25-14 1:36 pm
- Correction: Chemical Fire-Iowa story Updated: Feb-21-14 1:40 pm
- Iowa family recreates stone statute with snow Updated: Feb-13-14 2:32 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - Large snow piles at intersections have prompted authorities in Mason City to ask motorists for help if they notice locations with dangerously limited visibility.
MASON CITY, Iowa - A 32-year-old Mason City woman has pleaded guilty to theft for using a bogus credit card to go on a spending spree.
MASON CITY, Iowa - The snowmen in a Mason City neighborhood are decked out in colorful scarves, a project that brightens the otherwise monochrome landscape but has a deeper purpose.
DES MOINES, Iowa - In a story Feb. 20 about a fertilizer fire in the northern Iowa city of Northwood, The Associated Press reported erroneously, based on information from a state official, that the Environmental Protection Agency tested the air quality and determined it was safe. A hazardous materials team from Mason City tested the air, not the EPA, and consulted with other agencies before deeming the air safe.
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City family has attracted attention from neighbors for recreating a famed stone statute with the use of snow.