- WVU signs 4 junior college transfers Updated: Dec-18-13 5:58 pm
- W.Va. man accused in tablet computer thefts Updated: Dec-18-13 5:36 pm
- Ex-W.Va. bank manager sentenced in thefts Updated: Dec-18-13 5:32 pm
- Univ. of Charleston adding men's volleyball Updated: Dec-18-13 4:49 pm
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold in W.Va. Updated: Dec-18-13 3:56 pm
- Antique sleigh stolen from Virginia family Updated: Dec-18-13 3:12 pm
- Par Mar settles alleged violations at 2 facilities Updated: Dec-18-13 1:29 pm
- Lawyers want death penalty removed from W.Va. case Updated: Dec-18-13 12:31 pm
- Group asks court to block Charleston gun laws Updated: Dec-18-13 11:50 am
- 2 sentenced in failed theft that caused W.Va. leak Updated: Dec-18-13 11:41 am
- 2nd oldest bridge in W.Va. to be replaced Updated: Dec-18-13 9:34 am
- Raleigh General Hospital cuts 14 positions Updated: Dec-18-13 8:50 am
- Reconnecting McDowell OKs teacher housing plan Updated: Dec-18-13 8:22 am
- WVU prof honored by national organization Updated: Dec-18-13 3:05 am
- 53 W.Va. teachers receive national certification Updated: Dec-18-13 2:34 am
- Marshall throttles Alice Lloyd 121-57 Updated: Dec-17-13 9:29 pm
- Report: W.Va. response to disease threats lagging Updated: Dec-17-13 5:55 pm
- Police: WVU student arrested, charged with hazing Updated: Dec-17-13 3:48 pm
- Raleigh County Head Start program gets $1M grant Updated: Dec-17-13 12:25 pm
- Ex-Fairmont State official charged with embezzling Updated: Dec-17-13 12:08 pm
- Work to repair hillside along I-77 continues Updated: Dec-17-13 9:59 am
- Charleston lawyer pleads guilty to tax evasion Updated: Dec-17-13 7:20 am
- Little General expands in north-central W.Va. Updated: Dec-17-13 7:10 am
- Group partner to preserve Harpers Ferry land Updated: Dec-17-13 3:04 am
- West Virginians warned about IRS phone scam Updated: Dec-17-13 2:49 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia has signed four junior college football transfers for the spring semester.
CLAY, West Virginia - A Clay County man has been charged with stealing 27 tablet computers from a high school storage locker.
ELKINS, West Virginia - A former manager of Huntington National Bank's Weston branch has been sentenced to three years and one month in prison for stealing more than $247,000 in customer deposits.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The University of Charleston is adding men's volleyball as a varsity sport starting next fall.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Someone who bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket at a West Virginia convenience store is $1 million richer.
BLUEFIELD, Virginia - A horse-drawn sleigh carrying precious memories for a Virginia family has been stolen from a Bluefield home.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Par Mar Oil Co. has settled alleged violations of federal underground storage tank regulations at two facilities in Huntington.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Lawyers for an inmate accused of killing another prisoner at the U.S. Penitentiary at Hazleton are asking a judge to remove the death penalty from the case.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A gun rights group has gone to court in an attempt to stop enforcement of Charleston's gun ordinances.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two men are headed to prison for participating in a failed theft that caused an ammonia leak in Kanawha County.
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - State transportation officials plan to replace the second oldest bridge in West Virginia.
BECKLEY, West Virginia - Raleigh General Hospital has eliminated 14 positions and won't fill several others that are vacant.
WELCH, West Virginia - A public-private partnership has chosen a site in Welch to build housing for public school teachers.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A West Virginia University psychology professor is being honored with the highest class of membership with the Gerontological Society of America.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia now has nearly 750 nationally certified teachers.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Ryan Taylor scored 25 points to lead six Marshall players in double figures as they dominated NAIA Alice Lloyd 121-57 Tuesday night.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A report by two health advocacy groups says West Virginia is lagging in its approach to handling infectious disease threats.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The Morgantown Police Department says it has arrested a 21-year-old student following an investigation of hazing at a West Virginia University fraternity.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Head Start program in Raleigh County has received more than $1 million in federal funding.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Fairmont State University official accused of reselling university computer equipment that he bought with state-issued purchasing cards has been charged with embezzlement.
PRINCETON, West Virginia - The northbound lanes of Interstate 77 near the West Virginia-Virginia border have been temporarily closed while work continues to repair a slipping hillside.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Charleston lawyer convicted of tax evasion will pay more than $1 million in restitution.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Little General Store, Inc. is expanding its operations in north-central West Virginia.
HARPERS FERRY, West Virginia - Two conservation groups are joining forces to preserve battlefield land at Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginians are being warned about phone scammer posing as agents for the Internal Revenue Service.