- Family: Teens still critical 6 weeks after resort poisoning Updated: May-04-15 11:01 pm
Two Delaware teenagers sickened by a banned pesticide that was sprayed at the Caribbean resort where they were staying are still in critical condition more than six weeks later, their family said Monday.
- Philly lawyer joins effort to restore Ali's childhood home Updated: May-04-15 8:40 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A real estate investor wanting to restore Muhammad Ali's boyhood home in Kentucky has a new business partner in his corner.
- Closings set after ex-officer testifies in drug squad case Updated: May-04-15 5:43 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A former Philadelphia police officer took one for the team as he sparred with a federal prosecutor on the final day of testimony in a narcotics squad corruption trial.
- Jury selection begins in trial in pediatrician's slaying Updated: May-04-15 4:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jury selection has begun for the trial of a man charged in the strangulation slaying of a Philadelphia pediatrician in Center City about two years ago.
- Family: Teens still critical 6 weeks after resort poisoning Updated: May-04-15 4:15 pm
Two Delaware teenagers are still in critical condition more than six weeks after they were sickened by a banned pesticide that was sprayed at the Caribbean resort where they were staying, their family said Monday.
- Latest in police corruption trial: Defense, prosecution rest Updated: May-04-15 3:21 pm
- Ads from group in Texas shooting coming off Philly buses Updated: May-04-15 1:14 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Provocative ads from a group whose Texas contest for Prophet Muhammad cartoons drew gunfire are being removed from Philadelphia transit buses after a month-long contract expired.
- Police: Man shot, killed in Philadelphia Updated: May-04-15 6:46 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police are investigating the shooting death of a man in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
- Archdiocese needs time to study future of 5 churches Updated: May-04-15 6:31 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's Roman Catholic archdiocese needs more time to study whether five Lower Northeast churches can remain open.
- 2 police officers, 2 other people injured in 3-vehicle crash Updated: May-03-15 3:28 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say two police officers are among four people injured in a west Philadelphia traffic accident involving their police car and two other vehicles.
- Mengesha, Jabore win Broad Street Run titles in Philadelphia Updated: May-03-15 3:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Haile Mengesha of New York and Tigist Jabore of Silver Springs, Maryland were the winners of the 10-mile Broad Street Run in Philadelphia on Sunday.
- Tech nonprofit 'Girl Develop It' moves to South Jersey Updated: May-03-15 10:36 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - "Why should Philly have all the fun?"
- Eagles wrap up draft with three defensive players Updated: May-02-15 6:53 pm
PHILADELPHIA - It's all about defense for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Man, woman dead in murder-suicide in suburban Philadelphia Updated: May-02-15 4:58 pm
MONTGOMERYVILLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a man shot and killed a woman before turning the weapon on himself in the suburban Philadelphia town house they shared.
- Frank Olivo, Santa pelted with snow at '68 Eagles game, dies Updated: May-02-15 4:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The fill-in Santa whose downfield jaunt at a Philadelphia Eagles game in 1968 lives on in sports history for the hail of snowballs and shower of boos that rained down on him has died. Frank Olivo was 66.
- National YMCA's first black CEO aims to boost youth programs Updated: May-02-15 11:34 am
NEW YORK - As a 10-year-old growing up in a rough section of South Philadelphia, Kevin Washington was invited to join the local YMCA, and not long thereafter - still a non-swimmer - found himself standing above the deep end of the pool.
- Eagles look to bolster offensive line on draft's third day Updated: May-02-15 2:06 am
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles are expected to target the offensive line on the third day of the NFL draft.
- Philly university suspends softball team after investigation Updated: May-01-15 5:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A private university in Philadelphia has suspended its women's varsity softball team following an internal investigation into hazing allegations.
- Accused undercover narcotics cop denies stealing drug money Updated: May-01-15 5:02 pm
PHILADELPHIA - One of six former drug squad members on trial in a police corruption case took the stand Friday to deny that the group stole more than $400,000 from drug dealers and roughed them up along the way.
- Latest in police corruption trial: Defendant testifies Updated: May-01-15 5:01 pm
PHILADELPHIA - 4:45 p.m.
- Police: Man cut hole in storage unit roof, stole 35 guitars Updated: May-01-15 2:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey man is accused of stealing enough musical equipment to outfit quite a few bands.
- $5,000 reward offered in 2012 Christmas slay near Philly Updated: May-01-15 10:21 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities investigating a fatal Christmas 2012 shooting outside Philadelphia are putting up a $5,000 reward as an incentive for reluctant witnesses to come forward.
- Latest in Philadelphia protest: clash with police officers Updated: Apr-30-15 8:37 pm
- Carpenter, Adams lead Cardinals over Phillies 9-3 Updated: Apr-30-15 6:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Dropping Matt Carpenter to second in the batting order is working for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Philly art museum creates community exhibits with art copies Updated: Apr-30-15 4:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Museum of Art plans to bring its paintings to the people, placing reproductions of famous works outdoors in about dozen communities over the coming months, officials said Thursday.