- Coming down to earth: Pa. helicopter builders readjust Updated: Sep-01-15 12:12 pm
COATESVILLE, Pennsylvania - Lunch time is less busy at Little Anthony's Pizza in Coatesville this month than it was in June.
- Police: Funeral home had no license, mishandled bodies Updated: Sep-01-15 6:41 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police are investigating a Philadelphia funeral home for operating without a license and improper handling of bodies and organs.
- Eickhoff solid but Phillies drop 10th straight to Mets, 3-1 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:33 am
NEW YORK - Jerad Eickhoff is fitting right in with the Phillies: He's already lost twice to the New York Mets.
- Colon throws 8 shutout innings, Mets beat Phillies 3-1 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:00 am
NEW YORK - Just like all his (much) younger teammates, Bartolo Colon loves to face the Phillies.
- 3,000 Philly Naked Bike Riders photo-bomb wedding shoot Updated: Aug-31-15 11:44 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Here comes the bride all dressed in white. And, don't look now, but here come thousands of bicyclists not dressed in anything.
- Kane, supporters mobilizing against effort to force her out Updated: Aug-31-15 7:44 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Attorney General Kathleen Kane has retained a lawyer to look into disciplinary matters for her, the lawyer said Monday as her supporters mobilized against perceived efforts to force her out of office as she fights criminal charges.
- Obama offended by attacks on Jews who back Iran deal Updated: Aug-31-15 7:00 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama said people who attack Jews who support the Iran nuclear deal are like African-Americans who differ with him on policy and then conclude he's "not black enough."
- Man sought in hit-run that killed boy, 2, turns self in Updated: Aug-31-15 6:37 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Police say a man being sought in a hit-and-run crash last spring that killed a 2-year-old boy crossing a Philadelphia street with his mother has turned himself in to police.
- Opportunities abound for young Packers WRs after injuries Updated: Aug-31-15 6:30 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers rookie Ty Montgomery watched fellow receiver Randall Cobb get hurt and briefly thought the worst over the weekend.
- Tebow getting biggest chance with Eagles in last exhibition Updated: Aug-31-15 4:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Tim Tebow is getting his last chance this offseason to prove he should stay with the Eagles as their third-string quarterback.
- Man charged in hit-and-run that killed Philadelphia officer Updated: Aug-31-15 3:47 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A suspect in a hit-and-run crash that killed an off-duty police officer was charged Monday with homicide by vehicle and involuntary manslaughter.
- 2 men sentenced for roles in multistate drug operation Updated: Aug-31-15 12:28 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Two men have been sentenced for their roles in a multistate drug trafficking operation.
- PennDOT suspends major roadway construction for Pope's visit Updated: Aug-31-15 6:43 am
PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania Transportation Department officials say they will halt work on major roadway construction projects in the Philadelphia area for Pope Francis' visit to the city in September.
- Police officer wounded in shooting; suspect charged Updated: Aug-31-15 12:58 am
NORWOOD, Pennsylvania - A 36-year-old man is facing attempted murder charges for allegedly shooting a police officer at an apartment building in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Shields leads Padres past Phillies 9-4 Updated: Aug-30-15 6:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - James Shields ended his road skid, and the Padres finally beat the Phillies.
- Nelson Shanks, painter of presidents and royalty, dies at 77 Updated: Aug-30-15 4:39 pm
ANDALUSIA, Pennsylvania - Nelson Shanks, a painter renowned for his portraits of prominent figures ranging from presidents to a pope to royalty, has died. He was 77.
- Bradford shines in Eagles' 39-26 win over Packers; Cobb hurt Updated: Aug-30-15 12:58 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Injuries are piling up in the preseason for the Green Bay Packers. Receiver Randall Cobb was the latest star to get hurt.
- Naked, body-painted bicyclists ride through Philadelphia Updated: Aug-29-15 6:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Thousands of bicyclists in various stages of undress have pedaled their way around the city to promote fuel conservation and positive body image.
- Grieving pet owners find loving support Updated: Aug-29-15 12:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Amy Defibaugh was teaching her "Death and Dying" comparative-religion course at Temple University when her beloved 14-year-old border collie, Macey, died.
- Armed suspect, officer identified in police shooting Updated: Aug-29-15 2:37 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police have identified the suspect and the officer who shot him following an armed robbery.
- Kennedy, Padres fall to Phillies, 7-1 Updated: Aug-28-15 10:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ian Kennedy continued to pitch well in August, but the Padres' offense couldn't generate enough offense to back him.
- TV meteorologist who took on critics gives birth to twins Updated: Aug-28-15 8:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia meteorologist who went online to fight back against "haters" critical of her pregnant appearance has given birth to twin girls.
- Police: Carjacking, kidnapping suspect left prison ID behind Updated: Aug-28-15 7:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police are looking for a carjacking suspect whom they say left a prison ID behind.
- Identifying zone-read plays makes it tough to protect QBs Updated: Aug-28-15 3:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - If Chip Kelly, Pete Carroll and other NFL coaches want to run zone-read plays, their quarterbacks are fair game - even when they don't have the ball.
- Horse riding program teaches sport of kings to at-risk youth Updated: Aug-28-15 1:26 am
PHILADELPHIA - Carmen Sharpe doesn't let her children play outside their home in a dangerous, gritty section of Philadelphia she refers to as "The Badlands."