- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Meek Mill gets 3 months house arrest for parole violation Updated: Feb-05-16 5:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia judge is giving Robert Williams at least three months to earn back his status as rapper Meek Mill.
- Unabashed gluttony takes center stage at Philly's Wing Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 5:16 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With those around him sick and stuffed, Dennis Rodman needed to brush up on the rulebook.
- Man convicted in jewelry store worker kidnap gets 30 years Updated: Feb-05-16 3:26 pm
PHILADELPHIA - One of three men convicted of kidnapping and torturing a Philadelphia jewelry store worker before dumping her in a cemetery in an attempt to get the shop's security codes has been sentenced to more than 30 years in prison.
- Boy, 12, dies after returning to burning home to find father Updated: Feb-05-16 3:25 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Relatives say a 12-year-old boy died when he returned to a burning suburban Philadelphia house to search for his father who just had hip surgery.
- Woman killed in bed by falling tree, husband trapped Updated: Feb-05-16 3:17 pm
BROOMALL, Pennsylvania - A 90-foot tree fell on a home in suburban Philadelphia early Friday, killing a woman in her bed and trapping her husband beside her for hours before he could be rescued, authorities said.
- Molly Schuyler retakes chicken-eating title at Wing Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 11:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - For the second time in three years, Molly Schuyler's chicken-chomping skills led her to victory at Philadelphia's Wing Bowl.
- Snow falling over Pennsylvania slows morning commute Updated: Feb-05-16 6:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Rain that has been falling over parts of Pennsylvania has turned to snow, slowing the morning commute and causing some schools to delay opening.
- Cosby case could hinge on 2 issues: deposition and accusers Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With one crucial legal battle out of the way, at least two more loom in the sexual-assault case against Bill Cosby: whether prosecutors can use his explosive testimony from a decade-old lawsuit, and whether other Cosby accusers can testify.
- Boy with no shoes, jacket found wandering in Philadelphia Updated: Feb-04-16 1:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Police are looking for the parents of a young boy found wandering alone in a Philadelphia neighborhood without shoes or a jacket
- Man gunned down in Philadelphia home Updated: Feb-04-16 6:46 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police are looking for the gunman who walked into a crowded Philadelphia home and opened fire, killing a man.
- Partner gets symbolic incarceration in Chaka Fattah Jr. scam Updated: Feb-04-16 6:27 am
PHILADELPHIA - The former business partner of a veteran Philadelphia congressman's son has been sentenced to two years' probation and symbolic incarceration for scamming thousands of dollars from area banks.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- The Latest: Cosby leaves court after judge rules against him Updated: Feb-03-16 6:41 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The latest on Bill Cosby's court appearance on a felony sexual assault charge (all times local):
- Police wagon with shooting victims involved in crash Updated: Feb-03-16 3:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a police wagon transporting victims of a shooting in south Philadelphia was involved in an accident, but the officers weren't believed to be seriously injured.
- Retired Philadelphia cop claims officers 'violated' him Updated: Feb-03-16 3:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A 54-year-old retired Philadelphia police officer filed a complaint with Internal Affairs after he was allegedly "violated" by officers during a case of mistaken identity.
- Pirates acquire former first-round pick Biddle from Phillies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:30 pm
- Attorney: 2nd defendant in carjacking crash also seeks deal Updated: Feb-03-16 2:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The second defendant in a carjacking, sexual assault and crash that killed a mother and three children in north Philadelphia is also looking to strike a deal with prosecutors, his attorney said.
- Coach fired for confronting ref pleads guilty to harassment Updated: Feb-03-16 8:52 am
LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia high school basketball coach who was fired for physically confronting a referee has pleaded guilty to a harassment citation.
- Police: Philly woman DUI when she crashed into school van Updated: Feb-03-16 8:18 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Police say a Philadelphia woman was drunk when she crashed into as school van last month, injuring its driver and two students.
- Philly police shoot at, but don't wound, armed suspect Updated: Feb-03-16 7:41 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police say an armed suspect is in custody after he aimed at an officer who fired but didn't wound the suspect.
- Comcast misses 4Q profit forecasts Updated: Feb-03-16 7:16 am
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter net income of $1.97 billion.
- Philly police seek car that hit mom, 2 kids, sped away Updated: Feb-03-16 7:16 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police have been trying to find a drive who hit a mother and two young children before speeding away.
- Flyers top Canadiens 4-2 behind 2 goals from Simmonds Updated: Feb-02-16 11:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With the Flyers hoping for a playoff push ahead, Wayne Simmonds showed he just might lead the charge.