- Work starts on Newtown-inspired 'Child's Requiem' Updated: Dec-12-13 2:56 am
- Charter founder's lawyer: US obsessed with client Updated: Dec-11-13 5:29 pm
- Eagles' defense bends, doesn't break Updated: Dec-11-13 5:14 pm
- Pa. Dem gov hopeful Wolf says he's raised $2.9M Updated: Dec-11-13 3:54 pm
- Pittsburgh officials approve red-light cameras Updated: Dec-11-13 6:07 am
- Plodding storm moves out of US at last Updated: Dec-11-13 4:14 am
- Unselfish play key for first-place Eagles Updated: Dec-10-13 7:22 pm
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse Updated: Dec-10-13 6:16 pm
- Snow delays planes, closes schools, then exits Pa. Updated: Dec-10-13 4:42 pm
- Jerry Jones eyes tricks after firing gimmicky Ryan Updated: Dec-10-13 3:36 pm
- Police investigate alleged beating by Eagles fans Updated: Dec-10-13 2:04 pm
- Police arrest alleged gunman in headphones case Updated: Dec-10-13 11:50 am
- Panel delays report on Philly gambling money Updated: Dec-10-13 11:46 am
- Philly police: Man's casino story doesn't add up Updated: Dec-10-13 6:40 am
- Griffin leads Clippers to 94-83 win over 76ers Updated: Dec-09-13 10:23 pm
- Norcross doubles holdings in Philly newspapers Updated: Dec-09-13 9:47 pm
- Pennsylvania braces for other snow shoe to drop Updated: Dec-09-13 8:05 pm
- NFL's hottest team has room for improvement Updated: Dec-09-13 7:02 pm
- Lions slipping with 3 losses in 4-game stretch Updated: Dec-09-13 5:34 pm
- Police: Philadelphia decoration thief caught Updated: Dec-09-13 5:02 pm
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in NFL Updated: Dec-09-13 4:32 pm
- Life in prison for NJ man in Pa. musician's death Updated: Dec-09-13 1:41 pm
- Woman's 140K tapes of TV news to be digitized Updated: Dec-09-13 12:56 pm
- 5 things to know for Monday in Pennsylvania Updated: Dec-09-13 8:52 am
- Pa. man dressed as Santa struck and killed on I-95 Updated: Dec-09-13 7:40 am
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Composer Steven Sametz has written dozens of pieces in his long and prolific career, perhaps none so personal as the one he's about to begin: a requiem for the victims of the schoolhouse massacre in Newtown, Connecticut
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia charter school founder defrauded the city and state of $6.7 million by earning multiple salaries at four schools she ran, and taking millions more in consulting fees, federal prosecutors argued Wednesday after several weeks of trial.
PHILADELPHIA - All those yards the Philadelphia Eagles give up aren't translating into points for the opponents.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf's gubernatorial campaign said Wednesday it has raised $2.9 million in addition to the $10 million the businessman plans to spend in the primary race, raising eyebrows but prompting no similar disclosures by his poker-faced Democratic competitors.
PITTSBURGH - Scofflaws who run red lights in Pittsburgh will soon run the risk of being caught on camera.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The storm that iced over Dallas, buried Philadelphia in snow and stranded drivers and air travelers everywhere in between at last plodded out of New England, exiting in muted fashion after days of foul weather.
PHILADELPHIA - From Jason Avant's blocks to Brent Celek sliding short of the end zone to run out the clock, the Philadelphia Eagles have a group of unselfish players.
PHILADELPHIA - A judge has ruled that two men facing charges in a Philadelphia building collapse that killed six people will remain behind bars until their next court date in February.
PHILADELPHIA - A fresh layer of snow meant a day off for tens of thousands of kids around Pennsylvania on Tuesday as another storm closed schools, delayed flights and made travel difficult through parts of the state.
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones fired Rob Ryan last season because his former defensive coordinator's scheme was too gimmicky.
PHILADELPHIA - An investigation is underway into a beating after the last Philadelphia Eagles game of a man wearing the opposing team's gear.
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities in Philadelphia have arrested a suspect in the death of man reportedly shot over a pair of expensive headphones.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A report on the use of casino gambling money in Philadelphia is on hold for a month to develop more information about the effect of a new city assessment system.
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a man who claimed to have been abducted, shot and robbed after visiting a Philadelphia casino actually may have been attacked because of a drug deal.
PHILADELPHIA - Lob City is undergoing renovations.
PHILADELPHIA - Political powerbroker George Norcross is now the majority owner of the city's two largest newspapers, although a rival holds equal power under their managing partnership.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Ready or not, here comes more snow.
PHILADELPHIA - Quoting Winston Churchill, Chip Kelly cautioned everyone that the Philadelphia Eagles' latest victory was far from perfect.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions slipped and slid plenty in the snow at Philadelphia. Maybe it was fitting.
PHILADELPHIA - Police say they've caught a Grinch who was captured on surveillance video stealing Christmas decorations outside a south Philadelphia house last month.
DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man convicted in the shotgun slaying of a popular suburban Philadelphia musician will spend the rest of his life in prison.
PHILADELPHIA - A woman who faithfully taped 35 years of TV news with the hope that one day it would prove to be valuable, searchable historical material did not live to see her dream realized.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Monday:
PHILADELPHIA - A motorist allegedly driving with a suspended license is facing charges after police say he fatally struck a man in a Santa suit on a Philadelphia highway.