- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case Updated: Mar-12-14 5:13 pm
- Pa. senator turns herself in after being charged Updated: Mar-12-14 3:47 pm
- Philly officer charged with false imprisonment Updated: Mar-12-14 2:30 pm
- Eagles add 2 special teamers Updated: Mar-12-14 1:11 pm
- Philly shootings kill 1, injure others around city Updated: Mar-12-14 12:05 pm
- Bill Clinton wades into US House race in Pa. Updated: Mar-12-14 12:01 pm
- Jagr's 3rd-period goal lifts Devils over Flyers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:14 pm
- Police: 3 hurt when vehicle slams into shoe store Updated: Mar-11-14 9:02 pm
- Bills re-sign K Carpenter to 4-year deal, Kolb cut Updated: Mar-11-14 6:32 pm
- Philly man sentenced for scissor attack on woman Updated: Mar-11-14 5:33 pm
- Suburban Philly police standoff ends, suspect dead Updated: Mar-11-14 5:14 pm
- Corbett orders flags to half-staff for Guarnere Updated: Mar-11-14 3:50 pm
- Proposal would let Pa. universities exit system Updated: Mar-11-14 3:38 pm
- Police: Philly woman shot twice by masked man Updated: Mar-11-14 6:53 am
- Knicks send 76ers to 17th straight loss Updated: Mar-11-14 12:30 am
- Activists arrested in Philly over XL oil pipeline Updated: Mar-10-14 8:26 pm
- Building evacuated after suicide by chemicals Updated: Mar-10-14 3:47 pm
- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:13 pm
- Comcast challenging Disney's hold on tourism trade Updated: Mar-09-14 3:57 pm
- Ex-Pa. Speaker Perzel plans future after prison Updated: Mar-09-14 1:38 pm
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa. Updated: Mar-09-14 12:52 pm
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:56 pm
- Philly judge orders online poster's name revealed Updated: Mar-08-14 3:56 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia judge declared a mistrial Wednesday after jurors deadlocked in the case of a Roman Catholic priest accused of sexually assaulting an altar boy.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania state Sen. Leanna Washington is vowing to fight charges filed by state prosecutors alleging she used her state staff to organize annual political fundraisers on taxpayer time, using taxpayer resources.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia police officer is facing charges after investigators said he roughed up and handcuffed an Iraq War veteran in an incident caught on cellphone video.
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say shootings around the city of Philadelphia killed one man and sent a number of other people to hospitals overnight.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Bill Clinton is wading into a hotly contested U.S. House primary in southeastern Pennsylvania to raise money for Marjorie Margolies, who also happens to be the mother-in-law of Chelsea Clinton.
PHILADELPHIA - Jaromir Jagr isn't acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it.
WAYNE, Pennsylvania - Police say a man suspected of being under the influence injured three people when he drove a late model Cadillac into a shoe store in the Philadelphia suburbs.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A concussion that has kept quarterback Kevin Kolb sidelined since August, cost him his job with the Buffalo Bills.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to nine to 20 years in prison for attacking and robbing an 87-year-old neighbor and her son in July 2012.
WALLINGFORD, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a police standoff in suburban Philadelphia ended with the death of the suspect.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has ordered that U.S. and state flags in Harrisburg and Philadelphia be lowered to half-staff in memory of William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, a World War II veteran whose story was dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers."
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Some Pennsylvania state lawmakers want state-owned universities to be able to leave the 14-member State System of Higher Education and on Tuesday outlined the details of a proposal to allow it.
PHILADELPHIA - Police say a Philadelphia woman says she was shot twice after waking to find a masked man standing over her bed.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony had plenty of help against the struggling Philadelphia 76ers.
PHILADELPHIA - Dozens of environmentalists blocked entrances to a federal office building Monday in Philadelphia to protest the Keystone XL oil pipeline and police arrested at least 24 people, organizers said.
FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania - About 30 residents of a suburban Philadelphia apartment building had to be evacuated after a resident committed suicide with household chemicals.
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. He was 90
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast Corp. will invest hundreds of millions of dollars in California and Florida theme parks, stepping outside its core business of telecommunications in an effort to boost revenue and profits.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania House Speaker John Perzel is looking forward to his future now that he's out of prison - but it won't be in Harrisburg.
A riot of color greeted Oscar-winning director Jonathan Demme the first time he walked into Haitian Corner, an art gallery around the corner from his Manhattan apartment. Instantly transfixed, he left with a $250 painting by Haitian master Wilson Bigaud. The seed was planted.
PHILADELPHIA - The Utah Jazz finally found a way to win on their six-game road trip: Play a team that can't win anywhere.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia judge has ordered the owner of philly.com, The Philadelphia Inquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News to reveal the name of a person who's being sued over a comment posted online.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.