- Jagr's 3rd-period goal lifts Devils over Flyers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:14 pm
- Police: 3 hurt when vehicle slams into shoe store Updated: Mar-11-14 9:02 pm
- S Jenkins gets 3-year deal with Eagles Updated: Mar-11-14 8:23 pm
- Bills re-sign K Carpenter to 4-year deal, Kolb cut Updated: Mar-11-14 6:32 pm
- Philly man sentenced for scissor attack on woman Updated: Mar-11-14 5:33 pm
- Suburban Philly police standoff ends, suspect dead Updated: Mar-11-14 5:14 pm
- Corbett orders flags to half-staff for Guarnere Updated: Mar-11-14 3:50 pm
- Proposal would let Pa. universities exit system Updated: Mar-11-14 3:38 pm
- Police: Philly woman shot twice by masked man Updated: Mar-11-14 6:53 am
- Knicks send 76ers to 17th straight loss Updated: Mar-11-14 12:30 am
- Activists arrested in Philly over XL oil pipeline Updated: Mar-10-14 8:26 pm
- No verdict in Philly priest-abuse case Updated: Mar-10-14 4:38 pm
- Building evacuated after suicide by chemicals Updated: Mar-10-14 3:47 pm
- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:13 pm
- Comcast challenging Disney's hold on tourism trade Updated: Mar-09-14 3:57 pm
- Ex-Pa. Speaker Perzel plans future after prison Updated: Mar-09-14 1:38 pm
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa. Updated: Mar-09-14 12:52 pm
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:56 pm
- Philly judge orders online poster's name revealed Updated: Mar-08-14 3:56 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
- 2 arrested after Philly police cruiser hit by car Updated: Mar-07-14 4:41 pm
- Local leaders to ask pope to visit Philly in 2015 Updated: Mar-07-14 4:35 pm
- Suspect to stand trial in blind man's beating Updated: Mar-06-14 7:56 pm
- AP sources: Vick, Eagles haven't ruled out return Updated: Mar-06-14 7:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jaromir Jagr isn't acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it.
WAYNE, Pennsylvania - Police say a man suspected of being under the influence injured three people when he drove a late model Cadillac into a shoe store in the Philadelphia suburbs.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles got their safety quickly.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - A concussion that has kept quarterback Kevin Kolb sidelined since August, cost him his job with the Buffalo Bills.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to nine to 20 years in prison for attacking and robbing an 87-year-old neighbor and her son in July 2012.
WALLINGFORD, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a police standoff in suburban Philadelphia ended with the death of the suspect.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has ordered that U.S. and state flags in Harrisburg and Philadelphia be lowered to half-staff in memory of William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, a World War II veteran whose story was dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers."
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Some Pennsylvania state lawmakers want state-owned universities to be able to leave the 14-member State System of Higher Education and on Tuesday outlined the details of a proposal to allow it.
PHILADELPHIA - Police say a Philadelphia woman says she was shot twice after waking to find a masked man standing over her bed.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony had plenty of help against the struggling Philadelphia 76ers.
PHILADELPHIA - Dozens of environmentalists blocked entrances to a federal office building Monday in Philadelphia to protest the Keystone XL oil pipeline and police arrested at least 24 people, organizers said.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia jury is set to return Tuesday for a fourth day of deliberations in a priest's sexual-assault trial.
FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania - About 30 residents of a suburban Philadelphia apartment building had to be evacuated after a resident committed suicide with household chemicals.
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. He was 90
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast Corp. will invest hundreds of millions of dollars in California and Florida theme parks, stepping outside its core business of telecommunications in an effort to boost revenue and profits.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania House Speaker John Perzel is looking forward to his future now that he's out of prison - but it won't be in Harrisburg.
A riot of color greeted Oscar-winning director Jonathan Demme the first time he walked into Haitian Corner, an art gallery around the corner from his Manhattan apartment. Instantly transfixed, he left with a $250 painting by Haitian master Wilson Bigaud. The seed was planted.
PHILADELPHIA - The Utah Jazz finally found a way to win on their six-game road trip: Play a team that can't win anywhere.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia judge has ordered the owner of philly.com, The Philadelphia Inquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News to reveal the name of a person who's being sued over a comment posted online.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
PHILADELPHIA - Two suspects are in custody after a vehicle fled the scene of an accident involving a police officer in north Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - Top officials from Philadelphia will travel to Rome this month to ask Pope Francis to attend a huge Roman Catholic gathering in the city next year, they announced Friday.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia man has been ordered to stand trial for the alleged attack of a blind man in broad daylight, an assault that was caught on a surveillance camera.
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.