- Millville man charged with homicide in fatal crash Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- Logan, Franklin County officials resume jail talks Updated: Apr-13-14 2:34 pm
- Utah State's Wells agrees to contract extension Updated: Apr-10-14 5:11 pm
- ATF offers reward to help solve firearm burglary Updated: Apr-10-14 5:13 am
- Utah deputy accused of stealing ammunition Updated: Apr-03-14 6:38 pm
LOGAN, Utah - A homicide charge has been filed against the 40-year-old Millville man accused in a fatal crash that claimed the life of the co-owner of a popular coffee roasting house in Logan.
CHARLESTON, Arkansas - Officials in Logan and Franklin counties in western Arkansas have resumed discussions about possibly building a 150- to 200-bed jail that would be shared by the two counties.
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State football coach Matt Wells has agreed to a contract extension through the 2018 season.
SALT LAKE CITY - Federal officials are offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the recovery of 10 firearms and arrest of the people who stole them from a gun dealer in Logan.
LOGAN, Utah - A former Utah sheriff's deputy is facing criminal charges after an investigation by the Utah attorney general's office found he stole two cases of ammunition and sold them at pawn shops.