- Climber dead after falling 80 feet in Green Canyon Updated: May-22-15 10:26 am
NORTH LOGAN, Utah - Officials say a hiker who fell 80 feet in Green Canyon has died.
- Mental health worker faces charges for rape of teen girl Updated: May-19-15 5:21 pm
LOGAN, Utah - The Cache County Sheriff's Office says a 34-year-old male employee of Bear River Mental Health was arrested and faces four felony charges including rape of a 16-year-old girl who may have been a client.
- Police probe cause of death of Smithfield man in crash Updated: May-18-15 9:26 am
NIBLEY, Utah - Logan police are investigating the cause of death of a 68-year-old Smithfield man who died after his small truck crashed over the weekend near Nibley.
- USU professor plans to remove name from gay marriage brief Updated: May-14-15 1:24 pm
LOGAN, Utah - A Utah State University professor who was criticized for signing a U.S. Supreme Court brief that argues against gay marriage says he plans to remove his name from the filing.
- Nebraska taking control of nursing homes run by Utah firm Updated: May-08-15 2:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska officials said they have taken action to protect residents of two nursing homes run by an ailing Utah company.
- Former USU employee files lawsuit against university Updated: May-06-15 3:49 pm
LOGAN, Utah - A former Utah State University employee who was fired for accepting gifts says he didn't receive proper ethics training from the university.
- Utah State AD requests $1.5M from Legislature for athletes Updated: May-01-15 10:14 am
SALT LAKE CITY - In the past few years, Utah State University has completed the $6.5 million ICON Sports Performance Center, the $9.7 million Wayne Estes basketball practice facility, landed a $2.4 million Nike apparel contract and announced a 21-year agreement with Maverik that will provide much of the funding for upcoming football-stadium renovations.
- Nibley adds up costs of diesel fuel leak clean-up efforts Updated: Apr-29-15 11:07 am
LOGAN, Utah - Nibley city officials are tallying up the costs of using hundreds of thousands of gallons of water in an effort to clean up diesel fuel spilled in the water supply.
- Diesel contamination averted, Nibley lifts water ban Updated: Apr-28-15 2:23 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Residents can drink the water in Nibley now that the city has lifted its ban.
- Water restrictions partially lifted in diesel contamination Updated: Apr-27-15 12:04 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Nibley residents are still being urged not to drink their tap water as city officials work to clean up diesel fuel contamination.
- Logan considers urban deer management options Updated: Apr-22-15 8:58 am
LOGAN, Utah - The Logan mayor is considering a deer management program to prevent the city from being overrun by its growing deer population.