- GBI probing police-involved shooting Updated: Dec-09-13 4:06 am
- 2 Gainesville High students charged in threat case Updated: Dec-05-13 6:31 am
- Detention facility in Gainesville to close Updated: Dec-02-13 9:43 pm
- N. Georgia key battleground in Senate GOP primary Updated: Nov-30-13 11:36 am
- Hearing focuses on health care in rural Georgia Updated: Nov-25-13 5:50 pm
- Gainesville forum to focus on Affordable Care Act Updated: Nov-25-13 4:04 am
- Department of Natural Resources invests in cameras Updated: Nov-24-13 4:38 pm
- House committee plans Georgia hearing Monday Updated: Nov-24-13 6:14 am
- Jackson EMC warns of scam attempts Updated: Nov-17-13 4:04 am
- Man acquitted of homicide charges in GA boat crash Updated: Nov-14-13 9:25 pm
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is probing an officer-involved shooting in south Hall County.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Authorities say two teenage boys are facing charges in connection with a threatening note found in a boys' restroom at Gainesville High School.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The private owner of a downtown Gainesville detention center has announced plans to close the facility before the end of the year.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - At the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains sits one of the most Republican congressional districts in the country that is home to Georgia's governor, lieutenant governor and speaker of the House.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Emma Collins, a licensed massage therapist from Ellijay, was hopeful about the new federal health care law after struggling in recent years to find insurance coverage because her artificial heart valve is considered a pre-existing condition.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A House committee is scheduled to hold a field hearing on the impact the Affordable Care Act is having on rural America.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Georgia Department of Natural Resources officials say body-mounted cameras for police officers in its law enforcement branch were a good investment.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is planning a hearing Monday in Gainesville, Georgia, concerning the federal health care law.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Jackson EMC is warning that scam artists are attempting to trick its customers.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A jury in Gainesville has acquitted a man of homicide charges in a Lake Lanier boating accident that killed two boys.