- Sentence in lake crash that killed Usher's stepson Updated: Mar-05-14 3:01 pm
- Idea of new marina on Lake Lanier being floated Updated: Feb-22-14 11:26 am
- Ga. woman gets probation on explosives charges Updated: Feb-21-14 6:28 pm
- Man guilty in lake crash that killed Usher stepson Updated: Feb-20-14 4:09 pm
- Georgia students turn work in online during storm Updated: Feb-16-14 2:25 pm
- Man gunned down outside bar in Flowery Branch Updated: Feb-15-14 12:25 pm
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The Atlanta man convicted in a jet ski crash that killed the stepson of R&B singer Usher has been ordered to serve four years in prison.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The first public marina on Lake Lanier in at least 30 years - and the first ever on the Chestatee River arm of Lanier - is being considered by the Army Corps of Engineers.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A north Georgia woman who pleaded guilty to explosives charges was sentenced Friday to serve six years on probation, but a federal judge warned her that if she appears before him again he will send her to prison.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A man has been convicted of homicide by vessel in a Georgia jet ski crash that killed R&B singer Usher's 11-year-old stepson.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - When snow and freezing rain prompted the closure of schools throughout the state, students in Gainesville kept up with their assignments online.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Authorities are investigating a shooting outside a bar in Flowery Branch that claimed the life of a Buford man.