- Police probe drowning death in Lake Lanier Updated: Apr-19-14 1:38 pm
- Gov. Deal signs prisoner re-entry bill into law Updated: Apr-13-14 3:40 pm
- Georgia group aims to restore forgotten cemeteries Updated: Apr-12-14 9:10 am
- Brenau University hosting research symposium Updated: Apr-11-14 4:05 am
- Brenau University plans expansion in Gainesville Updated: Apr-02-14 5:59 am
- Bridge project to include new home for osprey Updated: Mar-30-14 9:26 am
- Georgia colleges banning tobacco products Updated: Mar-29-14 6:34 am
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Gainesville police and state natural resources officers are investigating the drowning death of a Gainesville man in Lake Lanier.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed a bill into law on Sunday that is aimed at reducing recidivism among ex-offenders and helping them successfully re-enter society.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A temporary, handwritten sign marks the site of the small cemetery. It reads "New Bethel Church, Strickland Cemetery."
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Brenau University officials say the school is hosting a research symposium that is free and open to the public.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - A northeast Georgia university has approved a plan that will include new residence facilities, a human anatomy laboratory and a field house.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Transportation plans usually affect humans, not a federally protected bird of prey.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The University System of Georgia is banning tobacco products on state-run properties starting Oct. 1.