- Jackson Hole will have all lifts open this weekend Updated: Dec-05-13 9:46 am
- 2013 AP Div. III All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-03-13 8:29 pm
- Some public lands in Jackson Hole close for winter Updated: Nov-30-13 10:58 pm
- Wyoming wildfire culprit gets a bill for blaze Updated: Nov-27-13 10:47 am
- Traps capture pet dogs near Jackson Updated: Nov-26-13 12:32 pm
- Jackson limits Town Square holiday displays Updated: Nov-25-13 9:52 am
- Grand Teton park considers eradicating goats Updated: Nov-25-13 6:40 am
- Jackson Filipino community rallies after typhoon Updated: Nov-24-13 11:12 am
- Abortion clinic owner committed despite pressure Updated: Nov-23-13 10:38 am
- Slides indicate dangerous snowpack in NW Wyo. Updated: Nov-22-13 12:14 pm
- Ski fitness season in full swing Updated: Nov-21-13 6:16 pm
- Judges, county push to retain Jackson courthouse Updated: Nov-20-13 8:11 pm
- US closing courthouses in NC, Okla., W.Va., Wyo. Updated: Nov-20-13 6:24 pm
- Congress honors American Indian code talkers Updated: Nov-20-13 4:25 pm
- Congress honors code talkers, including SD tribes Updated: Nov-20-13 4:08 pm
- Jackson weighs ban on cellphone use while driving Updated: Nov-20-13 9:59 am
- Grand Teton will charge for backcountry trips Updated: Nov-19-13 10:34 am
- Wyoming defeats Jackson State 73-65 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:00 am
- FAA, company agree to settlements over Wyo. crash Updated: Nov-18-13 5:28 pm
- Snowmaking ahead of schedule at Jackson resort Updated: Nov-18-13 6:34 am
- Wyoming struggles as film-shoot destination Updated: Nov-17-13 4:32 pm
- Wilson school seeks new spot amid zoning concerns Updated: Nov-13-13 11:32 am
- Skier caught in avalanche in good condition Updated: Nov-12-13 12:18 pm
- Jackson woman takes big bull elk near Bondurant Updated: Nov-11-13 1:04 pm
- Ten Sleep family brews craft beer in landmark barn Updated: Nov-09-13 6:23 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will have all of its lifts open this weekend after getting almost 2 feet of new snow this week.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division III All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
JACKSON HOLE, Wyoming - Some public land around Jackson Hole will be closing this weekend as colder temperatures set in.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The man believed to have ignited the Horsethief Canyon wildfire has received a bill from the U.S. Forest Service for some of the cost of putting it out.
JACKSON, Wyoming - A resident has put up warning signs to alert pet owners of the presence of traps on National Forest land near Jackson after two pet dogs were caught in a trapper's snare and leghold traps.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Jackson has set a new limit for holiday displays on its Town Square to 14 days.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park officials are working on a plan that could result in removing mountain goats from the park in northwest Wyoming.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Catherine Powell didn't hear from her family in the Philippines for five days after the Nov. 8 typhoon.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Abortion clinic owner Diane Derzis has stared down protesters, laughed off those who call her "baby killer" and smiled through clenched teeth while bantering with people who want to close her centers in the South.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Teton County Search and Rescue already is urging caution in the backcountry of northwest Wyoming after skiers were injured in two early avalanches.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Every year ski fitness classes become more popular. The horror stories about the people who blow out a knee or pull a muscle send locals to the fall training classes to prepare for winter.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal judges in Wyoming are teaming up with Teton County commissioners to try to prevent the U.S. General Services Administration from selling a small federal courthouse building in downtown Jackson.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The U.S. federal court system announced Wednesday that four courthouses are closing by the end of the year as a way to save money, but a court official and lawyer in one of the affected states said it will have little impact on the judicial process.
WASHINGTON - For decades, the wartime service of 96-year-old Edmond Harjo and other American Indian "code talkers" was something that wasn't even officially acknowledged, let alone publically recognized.
WASHINGTON - Congress is honoring the service of American Indians who used their native language to outwit the enemy and protect American battlefield secrets during World Wars I and II, including several South Dakota tribes.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Jackson Town Council is considering a ban on cellphone conversations while driving that could start in mid-December.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park will raise the backcountry camping permit fee to $25 for walk-ins and $35 for permits purchased in advance starting Jan. 5.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Riley Grabau scored 16 points and Larry Nance Jr. added 15 to lead Wyoming to a 73-65 victory over Jackson State on Monday night.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The federal government and a company that provides air traffic control services at the Jackson Hole Airport have entered confidential settlements to end lawsuits brought by estates of a Minnesota man and his three sons who died in a plane crash after taking off from the airport.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Officials at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort say their snowmaking efforts have been going well.
CASPER, Wyoming - Hollywood came to Wyoming last year.
WILSON, Wyoming - Zoning concerns are causing the owner of a tiny school in Wilson to look for a new location for the academy.
JACKSON, Wyoming - A backcountry skier caught in an avalanche on Jackson Peak suffered significant injuries but was in good condition at a hospital.
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Jackson woman has killed an elk that might be big enough to make the record books.
TEN SLEEP, Wyoming - Some may call Cole Smith of Ten Sleep a visionary. Where many would see an old tank from a gas truck, Smith sees a barbecue grill. Where many would see a fallen telephone pole, Smith sees a boat. He and a colleague have built a hot rod from things they found "lying around."