- DEQ lowers standard for E. coli in small Wyoming streams Updated: Jul-27-15 1:06 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality has reclassified small streams throughout the state to allow higher levels of E. coli bacteria.
- Red Top resident coordinates riders, forest Updated: Jul-23-15 5:17 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Nestled in the center of Red Top Meadows among the tall grass and wilderness lives Don Saner with his wife, Karen, and their two dogs.
- Jackson man rescued in Grand Teton National Park Updated: Jul-22-15 2:39 pm
MOOSE, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park rangers evacuated a Jackson man from a mountain peak by helicopter after a falling boulder severely injured his arm.
- Religious exemptions requested for possible Jackson LGBT law Updated: Jul-22-15 10:47 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Jackson reverend wants religious exemptions included in any anti-discrimination law passed in the town.
- Forest Service OK moves Jackson resort closer to new gondola Updated: Jul-19-15 4:04 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A proposed new gondola and 15 other projects on the slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort have won preliminary approval from the U.S. Forest Service, including a zip line and expansion of the Casper restaurant.
- Scrap of white cloth is found to deter deer Updated: Jul-19-15 12:44 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A couple of Jackson Hole wildlife researchers who set out to test how well roadside reflectors keep deer away from traffic have made a surprising discovery: white canvas bags are an even better deterrent.
- Grizzly bears, wolves killing cattle in western Wyoming Updated: Jul-12-15 12:36 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - It hasn't taken long for grizzly bears and wolves to start taking a toll on livestock this summer in the Upper Green River drainage in western Wyoming, livestock producers say.
- Young wolf killed on Grand Teton Park highway Updated: Jul-11-15 11:38 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A young male wolf has been hit and killed on the main highway running through Grand Teton National Park.
- Sisters rescued in Wyoming woods relied on faith, experience Updated: Jul-10-15 3:24 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Faith and past family backcountry camping experiences helped three sisters survive for more than four days while they were lost in a Wyoming wilderness area.
- 3 sisters missing in Wyoming wilderness are found safe Updated: Jul-10-15 10:05 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Three Midwestern sisters who were missing for days in a rugged Wyoming wilderness area were found alive in a remote area and airlifted to safety Thursday.
- 3 Wisconsin sisters missing in northwest Wyoming Updated: Jul-08-15 10:25 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Searchers, some using tracking dogs, were scouring a northwest Wyoming wilderness area on Wednesday for three Wisconsin sisters who failed to return from an extended backcountry trip.
- Grand Teton park warns visitors about grizzly bear traps Updated: Jul-07-15 10:02 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Grizzly bear trapping at Grand Teton National Park will continue through July 12 and officials are asking visitors to stay alert.
- Report: Fewer workers able to live in Jackson Hole Updated: Jul-04-15 4:31 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A report says the percentage of workers who live in Teton County continues to decline.
- Anglers enjoy ideal conditions early in Jackson Hole Updated: Jul-03-15 4:18 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Streams and rivers in Jackson Hole have steadily declined and fishing guides report ideal conditions for anglers.
- Jackson mayor says she's pushing anti-discrimination measure Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The mayor of Jackson is pushing an ordinance to ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and says she expects to have a public hearing on it in coming weeks.
- Sunrise connoisseurs: Balloon chasers enjoy morning work Updated: Jul-02-15 12:05 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Not everyone works well before the sun comes up.
- More visitors coming to Grand Teton park Updated: Jun-29-15 6:35 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park logged nearly 425,000 visitors through the first five months of 2015.
- Wyoming sees traffic rising on its interstate highways Updated: Jun-27-15 4:53 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming has no large cities and still has plenty of wide-open spaces, so it's largely escaping the traffic gridlock that's increasingly gripping many urban areas around the country.
- Airlines to boost service to Jackson Hole Updated: Jun-27-15 1:13 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Several commercial airlines plan to add flights into Jackson Hole Airport next winter.