- Ball State to face Arkansas State in GoDaddy Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 5:12 pm
- Q&A: Airbus Chairman discusses suppliers for plant Updated: Dec-08-13 9:13 am
- Mobile man thrown from vehicle, killed in accident Updated: Dec-07-13 3:05 pm
- New Year's Eve music choice leads to controversy Updated: Dec-04-13 11:56 am
- Alabama won't have husband, wife in Legislature Updated: Dec-03-13 10:47 pm
- Wilcox wins Alabama House 104 GOP runoff Updated: Dec-03-13 9:37 pm
- Mobile-area man arrested in attempted kidnapping Updated: Dec-03-13 11:22 am
- Ark. State accepts bid to GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile Updated: Dec-02-13 1:48 pm
- Trial delayed in Ala. suit over 2009 piracy case Updated: Dec-02-13 11:52 am
- Trial delayed in Ala suit over 2009 piracy case Updated: Dec-02-13 11:46 am
- Author updates '101 Ways' books on Mobile Society Updated: Nov-30-13 9:39 am
- Mobile mayor to meet Airbus execs in Germany Updated: Nov-30-13 5:34 am
- Choctaws' gambling machines could get destroyed Updated: Nov-23-13 5:45 pm
- Vietnam War memorial removed from Mobile park Updated: Nov-19-13 3:32 pm
- Mobile man recalls leading riderless horse for JFK Updated: Nov-18-13 8:17 am
- Alabama State powers past Mobile 88-58 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:48 pm
- Atheists see lake retreat as refuge from religion Updated: Nov-12-13 10:27 am
- Ala. gambling: Indian revenue up; non-Indian down Updated: Nov-10-13 10:13 am
- Mobile unit makes firefighter training safer Updated: Nov-10-13 9:25 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Arkansas State will face Ball State in the GoDaddy Bowl.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Airbus Americas Chairman Allan McArtor is high on Alabama, and his opinion of its Capital City is on the rise.
MOBILE - Police are investigating a fatal crash in Mobile in which a man was thrown from his vehicle.
MOBILE, Alabama - A public announcement for this year's entertainment during the MoonPie Over Mobile is on hold while planners finalize the headlining act.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama won't have a husband and wife serving in the Legislature at the same time.
MOBILE, Alabama - Mobile businesswoman Susan Hightower won't be joining her husband in the Alabama Legislature.
MOBILE, Alabama - A Mobile-area man faces attempted kidnapping charges.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State says it has accepted a bid to play in the GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, for the third year in a row.
MOBILE, Alabama - An Alabama judge has delayed the trial over a lawsuit filed after Somali pirates took over a U.S. cargo ship in 2009.
MOBILE, Alabama - An Alabama judge has delayed the trial over a lawsuit filed after Somalian pirates took over a U.S. cargo ship in 2009.
MOBILE, Alabama - Dave Barnette might be one of the few people who can get away with making Mobile's elite laugh as he skewers them. He makes fun of "long-sleeved oxfords and shorts," even when that's exactly what he's wearing. Barnette combines an insider's perspective with a shrewd and sometimes biting sense of humor.
MOBILE, Alabama - Mobile's new mayor is heading to Germany to meet with Airbus representatives about the company's upcoming assembly plant in the port city.
MOUNT VERNON, Alabama - All that remains of the gambling experiment by the MOWA Band of Choctaw Indians are 50 empty chairs and a tangle of wires.
MOBILE, Alabama - Battleship Memorial Park officials in Mobile have removed a 15-year-old Vietnam War memorial that was damaged over the weekend.
MOBILE, Alabama - Pfc. Arthur Carlson spent the night before in a stable caring for Black Jack, so he used his day off to stop by the laundromat.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - DeMarcus Robinson scored 17 points, all in the first half, and led four teammates in double-figure scoring as Alabama State defeated NAIA Mobile 88-58 on Wednesday night.
MUNFORD, Alabama - Roger and Pat Cleveland, of Talladega County, first had the idea in the 1980s to create an oasis where atheists in Alabama and the South could gather.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A new national report shows that revenue from Indian gambling in Alabama is growing by record numbers, while revenue from non-Indian gambling keeps falling.
ATTALLA, Alabama - Many years ago, when firefighters needed practice, they had to create their own fires in old buildings and put them out themselves.