- Attempted sales of untaxed tobacco products leads to arrests Updated: Oct-06-15 5:30 pm
MERIDEN, Connecticut - State tax officials have arrested two men accused of trying to sell untaxed tobacco products and a third suspect accused of possession of fraudulent tax stamps and other charges.
- Police: Pedestrian hit by vehicle, hospitalized Updated: Sep-29-15 5:54 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Police say a pedestrian in his 50s has been hospitalized after he was hit by a car in Meriden.
- Baby among several people hurt in 4-vehicle wreck in Meriden Updated: Sep-25-15 4:43 pm
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Connecticut State Police say a baby was among several people who were injured in a four-vehicle wreck on Route 15 in Meriden.
- Prosecutors: 63-year-old man hosted, filmed teen sex parties Updated: Sep-22-15 3:26 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - A federal attorney says a 63-year-old Connecticut man invited teenage boys over for sexual slumber parties and filmed them with cameras he had set up around his home.
- Connecticut gets $1.4M grant to process sex assault kits Updated: Sep-11-15 3:32 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Officials with the Connecticut forensic laboratory say up to 900 sexual assault kits are currently sitting unprocessed in the state's police departments - some more than 20 years old.