- FBI: Arizona vulnerable to terror, trafficking Updated: Nov-30-13 5:16 pm
- Buena High grads take long bike trip Updated: Nov-24-13 8:11 am
- Ordnance cleanup to begin near Fort Huachuca Updated: Nov-11-13 5:08 am
- History documented in quilts Updated: Nov-08-13 8:10 am
- Army veteran belatedly receives Vietnam War medal Updated: Nov-08-13 7:43 am
- Bear seen wandering in Sierra Vista neighborhood Updated: Nov-04-13 6:17 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona offers ample opportunities for commercial espionage, terrorism, trafficking and public corruption because of its technology sector and international border, according to the head of the FBI's Phoenix District.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - Sitting in his family's Hereford home two hours prior to hitting the road, Mohammed Hansen already had his cycling gloves on.
PHOENIX - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will soon begin removing unexploded ordnance from outside Fort Huachuca within the San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - Within their patterns, the stitching and the material used, the history of a family can be seen.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - An Army veteran who lives in southern Arizona has finally received a military decoration he was awarded during the Vietnam War.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - Authorities in Sierra Vista tranquilized and relocated a black bear that wandered into a neighborhood.