- Firm: Pittsburgh-area woman was on missing flight Updated: Mar-10-14 11:11 am
- Marsteller, Haines are 4-time PIAA champions Updated: Mar-08-14 10:27 pm
- Pittsburgh mayor, others backing Wolf for governor Updated: Mar-08-14 3:44 pm
- Pittsburgh man creating normally proportioned doll Updated: Mar-07-14 2:13 pm
- W. Pa. district's new truancy officer has record Updated: Mar-07-14 1:52 pm
- Police: Jailed man referenced Pa. clinic shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 9:17 am
- Teen, 14, struck by dump truck in western Pa. dies Updated: Mar-07-14 5:37 am
- W. Pa. boy dies from bacterial meningitis Updated: Mar-06-14 5:57 pm
- Md. man to plead in no-show scam at Pa. Guard base Updated: Mar-06-14 3:07 pm
- Court denies ex-Sen. Jane Orie's corruption appeal Updated: Mar-06-14 12:46 pm
- President says Pa. school must go coed to survive Updated: Mar-06-14 10:43 am
- IRS scam now targeting more than 300 UPMC workers Updated: Mar-06-14 9:04 am
- UMass over Duquesne 78-74 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:54 pm
- Pa. man accused of killing Iowa lawmaker's sisters Updated: Mar-05-14 7:52 pm
- Penguins acquire forwards Goc, Stempniak Updated: Mar-05-14 7:10 pm
- Pittsburgh mayor meets with UPMC Updated: Mar-05-14 7:01 pm
- Guilty verdict in Pa. cyclist slashing case Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- Steelers sign Polamalu, Miller to extensions Updated: Mar-05-14 5:24 pm
- Pa. author shares ghost tales of highway Updated: Mar-05-14 12:44 pm
- Pittsburgh Symphony cuts 17, outsources telesales Updated: Mar-05-14 9:19 am
- Pittsburgh Episcopal diocese offers 'ashes to go' Updated: Mar-05-14 8:53 am
- Man convicted in Pa. home invasion double slaying Updated: Mar-04-14 8:26 pm
- Suspect arrested in Pittsburgh bar shooting Updated: Mar-04-14 4:05 pm
- Pittsburgh's Union Trust Building sold by sheriff Updated: Mar-04-14 2:11 pm
- Retired Pa. postal worker sues to get work records Updated: Mar-04-14 11:57 am
MONONGAHELA, Pennsylvania - A company official says a woman based in western Pennsylvania was among the 239 people aboard a Malaysia Airlines jet that disappeared en route to Beijing over the weekend.
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - On a night when six wrestlers repeated as PIAA Class AAA champions, Chance Marsteller and Thomas Haines stole the show.
YORK, Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh's mayor and a host of other politicians from western Pennsylvania have endorsed Democrat Tom Wolf for governor.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania artist has designed a Barbie-like doll that is normally proportioned, and his efforts to get the project to market are paying off.
WILKINSBURG, Pennsylvania - An urban high school that's struggling with high truancy rates has run into another roadblock to combat them: The new attendance officer has a criminal record for domestic violence that is causing some officials to reconsider his appointment.
PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh man has been jailed on charges he threatened to stab and shoot a security guard at a psychiatric hospital, and made a reference to a fatal shooting there two years ago.
PITTSBURGH - Authorities say a teenage girl struck by a dump truck near Pittsburgh in western Pennsylvania has died.
PITTSBURGH - The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office says a 6-year-old Pittsburgh boy has died from bacterial meningitis.
PITTSBURGH - A former civilian contractor who worked at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland is scheduled to plead guilty to helping the vice commander of a base near Pittsburgh receive extra pay in exchange for getting the civilian a no-show job at the Pennsylvania base.
PITTSBURGH - A three-judge state Superior Court panel has rejected former Republican state Sen. Jane Orie's appeal of her conviction and prison sentence for campaign corruption and for introducing forged evidence, which resulted in a mistrial before she was eventually found guilty.
PITTSBURGH - The president of a western Pennsylvania university that only admits women to its undergraduate college says the 145-year-old institution must go coed to survive.
PITTSBURGH - The number of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center employees targeted by identity thieves in a bogus federal tax return scheme is now more than 300.
PITTSBURGH - Trey Davis came off the bench to score 20 points - including seven points in the final two minutes - as the University of Massachusetts prevailed 78-74 over Duquesne on Wednesday night.
PITTSBURGH - A man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in to police on Wednesday after professing his innocence on Facebook and claiming he had been framed.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins didn't go for the big splash at the trade deadline this time.
PITTSBURGH - A meeting scheduled weeks ago between Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center CEO Jeffrey Romoff took on greater significance in the wake of recent protests.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania jury has found a man guilty of all charges in the throat slashing of a Pittsburgh bicyclist.
PITTSBURGH - Troy Polamalu and Heath Miller are doing their part to help the Pittsburgh Steelers get under the 2014 salary cap.
NEW FLORENCE, Pennsylvania - Monks, nuns, scorned lovers and soldiers are among the cast of characters who people New Florence native Ed Kelemen's books.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra has laid off 17 support staff, including 14 phone sales reps who may be able to apply for jobs with a vendor being hired to do telemarketing.
PITTSBURGH - The bishop and priests of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh were marking the beginning of Lent with "ashes to go" at several nontraditional locations, in hopes of reaching people who cannot, or would not feel comfortable, attending an Ash Wednesday service at church.
PITTSBURGH - A jury in western Pennsylvania has convicted a man of wounding his friend and killing a woman and her son during a 2012 home invasion near Pittsburgh.
PITTSBURGH - A suspect has been arrested in connection with a Pittsburgh bar shooting that left one man dead and four others wounded.
PITTSBURGH - A Boston developer has bought the landmark downtown Union Trust Building at sheriff's sale for $14 million.
PITTSBURGH - A retired postal clerk has sued the U.S. Office of Personnel Management for a copy of his work records as part of a fight over whether he's been paid too much in pension benefits and owes the government a refund.